It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is the Nominee: The End Game Begins.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post mee30

That attempted "on the go" interview with Rand just gives me a bad feeling to the depths of my soul. What the hell is going on here?

This is the same kind of feeling I would imagine there being if my (hypothetical) wife of 30 years were to commit adultery with my crack-addicted, abusive, low-life step dad, then turned around and announced publicly that drug induced, abusive step dads who rape niece in laws are now the new standard in comfortable and perfectly normal living habbits/standards, and I'm the Devil. WTF?

edit on 16-6-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

You have all internalized Ron Paul. You have bought his lie of hope just like the Obama bots bought his lies. Now you are throwing good money after bad.

Did we not have a T Party sweep a couple of years back? Hundreds of seats turned red accross the nation. It was supposed to be a game changer. How did that work out? More war and more debt just like the CFR wants. And that was not just a one man show. Paul is a CFR man. Face it

So who or what are you recommending? Romney?

The entire political system is a sham and a deception. You are not going to save anything.

That sounds rather defeatist, or maybe just typical of any other anti-Paul bot. It sounds like you just want everyone else to follow you in rolling over and playing dead, politically. All is beyond redemption in your view?

Now I understand why they always use those little short buses at the Ron Paul meet-ups.

My school was the largest in its district. It had all the remedial classes, special education, classes for the blind, advanced placement. All the kids in those classes were few in number so rode in on the short buses. I might have too if my family didn't live two blocks away from the school. The typical smug defeatists who didn't think anything but indecorous jibes were worth any effort rode to school in the large cattle cars with the rest of the herd.

Google "SMOF INWO:

www.urbandictionary.com...

Smof -
Sniffing My Own Fart...
To smell my own anal emissions.... and ENJOY!

INWO - I'm not without odor?? At least you admit to what you are doing and are enjoying yourself.

I would agree that Ron Paul is not perfect, no one is. I don't agree with every issue he addresses, just most of them. Paul is essentially in a class by himself as a major candidate and has a long and consistent track record. Gary Johnson also seems worthy of consideration, but even if Paul becomes nothing more than a write-in selection he will probably out-poll the Libertarian Party's nominee Gary Johnson in the general elections.

Nothing is without hope or beyond salvage. Our system of governance is worth our efforts. It is only in its present state because most people just go along with what the media is pushing and expend no effort of their own. We do have something on our side - In the immortal words of Jim Morrison: "They've got the guns but we got the numbers." It's not a lost cause. Don't believe everything you read into that favorite book of yours. We're not all doomed and our fate pre-decided.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
"There's nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency." Ron Paul 2001

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Lawyers for Ron Paul Update

all of the paperwork is available at the link. I just started to dive into the documents.... so i cant really form an opinion on this until i read it.

i'll leave one once im done.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
ah wow... the list of delegates seems to be mainly coming from Arizona! (Are they leading the charge?)

im also glad to see that its not one state doing this.

interesting... This may be bigger than some of us realize... but im not going to get excited until a ruling is made... until then ill cross my fingers and avoid black cats and ladders.

list of delegates who are suing the GOP

edit on 6/16/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Nice catch, Op..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

If you listened to the conference call, my favorite part if I may paraphrase, is when dude said, that Romney is not going to look pretty good at convention after his delegate count goes to zero.

They have compiled over 100 signed affidavits.

These guys say they are taking on the campaign, for the people. Obviously, they are not afraid dissing Romney. He actually calls him an evil, evil man;and, states that once all the corruption is revealed, it will be clear that he does not deserve to be in the oval office.

Man, those lawyers are great at shredding charlatans. So, a Rico case. wow, just wow! Wouldn't it be great if the judicial system comes through for once; and, saves us from our "no choice". Stranger things have happened. Hopefully, this will go down as one of the greatest events in political history.

And the beat goes on.....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

this is what happens when I decide to take a nap... exciting things happen!

Is the conference call available on youtube anywhere? i'd like to see what I missed... I am never exercising again (reason for nap) when there is news coming out of the Paul camp...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Head over to the link that the OP provided; and, at the bottom of the post at that site is the link for the conference call. It's about an hour long, but i think you will enjoy it!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

ah thank you!

I missed that... Listening now.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mee30

It's pretty obvious Ron Paul was threatened and forced to shutup, he's been very quiet the last few months which is strange for him

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I am appalled that folks say Paul has quit, just based on media blockade.

Latest Paul message from yesterday: www.dailypaul.com...

Preparing for Tampa.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
I dont understand why people keep saying ron paul is a sell out. Even if he doesnt become president, he inspired countless people to take up the cause of freedom and liberty. Thats more then anyone else since MLK can say. You people want to change things from the top-down. It didnt work out, so that means give up? Start changing the world from the bottom-up. Get more involved and interested in local elections like you have been in this presidental election, then mabey, just mabey this world would be worth giving to your children. But just dont give up and be pissed off because the world hasnt changed in a matter of months.

Yes, and that would be amazing if we weren't in such a dire situation in this country. I'm afraid we don't have time to wait around for another leader like him to emerge and run for top office.. who knows what could happen in the next term, whether Obama or Romney. Our currency and liberties are going to hell in a hand basket at an ever increasing rate. We needed him as a PRESIDENT.. NOW. Not merely an educator or messenger. I feel sold out.

Having said that.. I don't condemn Rand for his endorsement. He's clearly playing the game. We could be thanking him one day for doing so.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
"There's nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency." Ron Paul 2001

Any chance you could please put that quote into a larger context? He could have followed that statement with "unless.... " or was trying to make a point somehow. I'll wait til I see it's context before I let one random quote override 30 years of consistent views

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ogbert

Just finished listening to it.

The guy who is leading this suit seems to be very confident that he'll get the ruling in his favor. But as experience has told me confidence doesn't lead to victories. He has a strong case though. The Ron Paul delegates (actually all delegates) are going through similar situations my county GOP is going through. I got a committeeman spot on the 5th this month (Elected) and the things i've witnessed/experienced so far have shown me that there is corruption on every level of the 'GOP/Republican party.' - City/County/State/National levels.

I really it hope this goes through and slaps the RNC/GOP & Romney in the face for their illegal actions.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by manna2

I'm kind of a legal guru, and I read the Complaint. It seems almost impossible for a judge to rule against. I would imagine they will get their declaratory relief they requested. Fingers crossed.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Hey, my hat is off to you for actually doing something, to me that gives your posts some powerful weight.

This lawsuit will be interesting to follow. The main lawyer said that you can never be certain about any lawsuit.

Lawyers are very good at making you feel you have a chance at winning. Otherwise, they don't get the case.

In my experience they do not like wasting time on cases they do not think they can win; unless they are charging an hourly fee. These lawyers are not even asking for court costs or reimbursement of their costs. They are certainly getting some notoriety;and, if they are successful, their stature within the legal community will certainly not suffer.
After listening to this lawyer, who is licensed to practice in the Supreme Court, I feel that his heart is into this and it's the real deal.

So, keep fighting the good fight. It's nice to know that some people care enough about freedom and the rights of others. The Ron paul movement is bringing out the best in some awesome people.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Actually there is something to what the OP is talking about.

I came across this news last week. A group of attorneys from one group as well as a voter fraud type organization plan to file suit which will allow ALL delegates to vote their conscience due to the massive amounts of voter fraud.

One case in particular which was being focused on was Texas. Where a Judge was running his own polls and stayed from open to close and by his count Ron Paul had 72% + of the vote. When the results were released for that district, it was 72% + in favor of Romney. At least that is how I remember it from memory. I had planned on making a thread about it, but I was waiting for more information to come out from the Voter fraud group and especially from this Judge in Texas.

Forget Ron Paul for a second. Just imagine the implications if there is any type of evidence at all that shows that one Candidate actually won 70% of the State of Texas. Really think about that for a second. Candidate A wins the State with 69% of the vote- but there is evidence that Candidate A actually lost and it was Candidate B that won the State with over 70% of the vote. Now really think about the implications of that.

You can't hide that. That is such a HUGE discrepancy that there has to be some type of trail/proof/evidence of any kind. Frankly I want to see the evidence. I want to see some details. I need way more to go on than just hearsay and reports.

Anyway- here is what I found on the subject. Like I said, I was waiting for much much more to come out before I was going to make a thread on the subject.

Here is a link regarding the fraud in Texas.
Fraud confirmed in Texas. Election Judge says votes were switched.

As I said it is not much to go on. This is why I was waiting for more information.

Here is link regarding the a filed Civil Suit against the GOP.
Paul Grassroots Groups files civil suit against GOP

You can find a bit more information if you search, but really it is just one source repeating from another source and they all say the same things. So I was waiting for more information to come out, but now the cat is out of the bag so maybe some other ATS members can find more information that I was unable to find.

I would think the early voting absentee ballots.Should be wtitten down on paper.Lets take a look at those and follow them up.With a poll of absentee voters.That should show some proof one way or the other.

THE MSM LIED TO US,(U.S.)
Then everyone that has been lied to or misled,kept in the dark.Should go to small claims and file a massive amount of law suits against FOX,CNN,MSNBC,CBS,ABC Etc.That will keep them in litgation for years.At some point someone in the know will blow the whistle and become very rich.
edit on 16-6-2012 by rockymcgilicutty because: Add to post

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I don't understand this. If Ron Paul planned on challenging this, why would his son endorse Romney? And then, why would his son ignore Luke when he walked up to him? I really don't think this holds much water...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I have to withhold judgement. Rand Paul didn't just stab the movement in the back, we're being asked to believe he stabbed his own father in the back as well. I mean, DAMN. You're supposed to ride or die with your pops, win or lose. Until I can get a valid reason why he did it, I call shenanigans on the Ron Paul revolution as a whole, because something stinks here. The lawsuit could just be a way of stringing this whole thing out, more controlled opposition tactics. We will see..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join