It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is the Nominee: The End Game Begins.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'm in the UK so i'm not really sure if i count but i have really fallen out of favor with Ron Paul, something tells me that he has his own agenda when it comes to becoming President, i tend to think that maybe he knew he wouldn't get to the white house and so made a deal which i think may lead to him becoming Vice President or something like what Hillary Clinton did when she was running for the White House. i mean at the start i did see this and i hoped that he would win and show the world that a real free country exists but i just...lately it seems to me that he is just making claims that he hasn't gone out of the race yet etc. but who knows maybe i am wrong.

Being a Brit i've always enjoyed the American Presidential race than i do the British race for 10 Downing street (see that doesn't even sound as cool). I've always enjoyed it and even write down who i would have voted for to become President and see if the outcome happens (And yes sadly i was an Obama Voter) but i hope that this next election will be better and for those who care my Brit vote would have gone to Paul but again something is telling me not to trust him, just thinking but maybe he has been set up to be the fall guy to get everybody building up to this freedom in the white house thing and then drop out or becoming a part of Mitt's administration.
anyway, just thought i'd mention it here.
Did Like Ron Paul but with all the claims he is making...
Really not sure now.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Doesn't look like it gets you much power in the Democratic party either. Not sure what there is to laugh at Ron Paul supporters for- they probably care the MOST out of any candidate's supporters about the country. Its just too bad other candidate's supporters are too ignorant, stupid, or both to grasp the concepts that Ron Paul talks about. As soon as they hear "pro-drugs" they go into "drugs are bad mmmmmkaaayyyy" mode and that's the end of the discussion.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by djv1985
I'm in the UK so i'm not really sure if i count but i have really fallen out of favor with Ron Paul, something tells me that he has his own agenda when it comes to becoming President, i tend to think that maybe he knew he wouldn't get to the white house and so made a deal

It looks like he made an endorsement deal. He's hawking rocks.
Explosive Silver Sales!

When Ron Paul brandished a Silver Circle “Rebel Round” in Ben Bernanke’s face during a House Financial Services Committee hearing it was an unprecedented marketing win for us.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by djv1985
I'm in the UK so i'm not really sure if i count but i have really fallen out of favor with Ron Paul, something tells me that he has his own agenda when it comes to becoming President, i tend to think that maybe he knew he wouldn't get to the white house and so made a deal which i think may lead to him becoming Vice President or something like what Hillary Clinton did when she was running for the White House. i mean at the start i did see this and i hoped that he would win and show the world that a real free country exists but i just...lately it seems to me that he is just making claims that he hasn't gone out of the race yet etc. but who knows maybe i am wrong.

Being a Brit i've always enjoyed the American Presidential race than i do the British race for 10 Downing street (see that doesn't even sound as cool). I've always enjoyed it and even write down who i would have voted for to become President and see if the outcome happens (And yes sadly i was an Obama Voter) but i hope that this next election will be better and for those who care my Brit vote would have gone to Paul but again something is telling me not to trust him, just thinking but maybe he has been set up to be the fall guy to get everybody building up to this freedom in the white house thing and then drop out or becoming a part of Mitt's administration.
anyway, just thought i'd mention it here.
Did Like Ron Paul but with all the claims he is making...
Really not sure now.

Ron Paul aside, there is nothing I want more than to finally be in a free country.
And not just for myself, no, but for you too.

I believe that if America actually did become free from the tyranny for once, that we could facilitate an environment where other nations would have the opportunity to break free as well.

We have to all break ourselves free as well, individually. Each person has to come to terms with what is happening around them, and to look for opportunities to improve their own life, and this will serve as the type of example that is needed.

That is already happening, slowly but surely, one person at a time. They put us into chains incrementally so it is reasonable to understand that breaking free comes through increments.

I typically abhor faith, at least when it has no sound basis.
But it is prudent to have faith that we can improve the conditions of our lives, because this is what will drive us in the struggle that we all must face to accomplish it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
Breaking - Lawyers for Ron Paul make HUGE announcement! We are Uniting to Change the World with President Paul!

No joke!!!
The lawyers for Ron Paul have announced theybare taking over the Ron Paul campaign and they will challenge every single voter fraud claim this Whole election.
Romney rigged this election, & they claim they have proof.
Ron Paul WILL BE ON THE NOMINATION!!!
the delegates will all be UNBOUND!

PUHLEEEEEASE let this have legs! This could explain an awful lot of the strange events in the campaign lately
edit on Fri Jun 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Now I understand why they always use those little short buses at the Ron Paul meet-ups.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Now I understand why they always use those little short buses at the Ron Paul meet-ups.

And now I understand why the country is going to hell in a handbasket.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Serenity777

what does that video have to dowith ron paul thats his son no ron paul in that video?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I look forward to after the Convention in Tampa when Romney gets nominated. Will the Ron Paul fans all just continue to pretend Paul was really thr nominee? And then when Obama wins the Presidency in November, will they al just pretend Paul won the Presidency?

I can see them now: "Oh, Paul ACTUALLY won. You can't believe the MSM'.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
reply to post by Sinny

Not only did Rand support Romney, he also said that he would be honored if Romney picked him as VP.

WTF could someone tell Rand that would make him change like this? What on this planet could be so important that he does a 180 overnight?

Ron knew he was barking at a bear and he might get swatted and I thought Rand did too? I thought Ron was ready to go out with a bang even though I knew he would never take office or at least not for long before they killed him. He had to know that too. Rand had to know. Now things have changed and I can't imagine for the life of me what they told them.

The only possibility I can even fathom is something along the lines of an imminent asteroid strike. Such an event would nullify election fraud and insider trading etc. Short of that the only alternative is a threat on his entire family to his great grandchildren. The Teamsters were notorious for just such a threat. I know secondhand about that since my dad was threatened during the strikes in the 70's as a trucker rep. I remember holding a gun and seeing all my brothers and dad covering entries. Not much sleep for us during that time until Dad retired/disappeared.

This is serious. Ron has NEVER been silent. This is scarier than Dec 21st 2012.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm not sure what is going on, but if I were a part of a group trying to obtain political control, I would fabricate a person like Ron Paul who stands for everything which opposes that group. That way, it would disarm the opposing group from forming any genuine opposition. They would already see a group like Ron Paul forming and stand behind it, and so lose any power to form their own.

Also who knows.. maybe he was threatened in a major way and just had enough.

edit on 15-6-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
Alright, I'm game.I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Ron Paul was never going to get the nomination. Period...End of story. The game is rigged folks, has been for a while now. I will always maintain that I really like his ideals, and what he is striving for politically. I feel he conveyed the message fairly well considering the political restraints within the two party system. This is where Americans are going to have to face the facts with what we currently have. As a politician you either play the game, or get virtually shut out completely.This brings us to the Rand Paul endorsement of Mitt Romney. I just don't get what people are so upset over. This is how the game is played. I think there are really two birds the Paul camp is trying to kill with the endorsement. First, this will Allow Paul Sr. the get his floor time at the RNC, something he missed out on last cycle. I think it is very important to him to continue to relay his message on a big stage. Second, they may want to attempt a Rand presidential run in 2016 when Obamas' 2nd term is up. The endorsement will gain favor with the conservative party in general. As with the Paul supporters, anyone who thinks Romney will be elected POTUS this cycle is delusional.If Romney just so happens to win everyone can revert back to this post, and I'll happily eat my serving of crow. Now as for Ron Paul the candidate. He just doesn't have that "it" factor. For as great as his ideals are he tried to play the game on a corrupt playing field. You could see with the debates how much he was holding his tongue to remain politically correct. So many time I was hoping he would find that killer instinct and light some @$$e$ on fire on a national stage. That was the only reason I watched the debates. We all know to one extent or another these politicians talk out of both sides of their mouth, therefore everything they say has to be taken with a grain of salt. So here I am still waiting for that leader who is willing to bang heads with the establishment. We as a nation need a person like that, or we'll just continue to spin our wheels, never gaining any traction. We need someone who is willing to light some @$$e$ on fire in front of everyone. We need someone who won't hold back, and call these criminals out. Because a the end of the day that's what they are. When the person with that ability steps forward, I think they'll have much more support than anticipated. This may be why all this legislation is being passed (NDAA, Patriot Act, HR347, ect). They may feel sooner or later this type of person is going to surface, and it's going to create a snowball effect. The citizens are just waiting for that one person to really get it started. It may be my Bull$@#$ opinion, but here's to hoping for real change.

I get what you say but you have to take in the good possibility that the Paul's have been threatened of being "Kennedied" or "Kennedy-ed" So with that possibility on the table, not even RP can light some asses on fire in front of everyone because they have not just themselves to protect, they have to protect their families.

It could be, though I doubt it, that the Paul's have this plan for the future/2016 that they just can't tell us about because they can't let a certain group know of it. Like I said, I doubt it... since when do people actually plan ahead anymore? unless you have TPTB working to make it happen.

I haven't kept on top of the whole betrayal story from start until now, but just from what I have read, it is just very odd. There is so much that one has to take into account, there is just not an easy answer.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Originally posted by Numbers33four

And now I understand why the country is going to hell in a handbasket.

Yes. It is obvious isn't it. It is because there are so many sheeple who do not recognize a controlled opposition insider when they see one. Do you really believe that the powers that be have not covered all of the bases? Only fools put their trust in politicians who lead fake revolutions. Try that shoe on. I do believe that it fits.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
change and hope has been sold out by obama. there were people literally in tears at his election.

many americans thought the was a champion of the people. that he was going to start throwing people in jail, starting with bush and re-election and the presidency be damned.

the financial collapse was the perfect opportunity. i was expecting a mega trial with hundreds of ceo's and executives in handcuffs in a public show trial.

with convictions and forfeitures in the billions and a warning to all that fraud and theft committed against the people of america will never be tolerated.

but apparently not one person even committed a misdemeanor or was brought before a grand jury.

instead they were rewarded with $700 billion to play the stock market with.

part of me still hopes that with a second term obama will show he is a man of his word and start filling up jails with criminals and traitors than with potheads.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by nOraKat
I'm not sure what is going on, but if I were a part of a group trying to obtain political control, I would fabricate a person like Ron Paul who stands for everything which opposes that group. That way, it would disarm the opposing group from forming any genuine opposition. They would already see a group like Ron Paul forming and stand behind it, and so lose any power to form their own.

Also who knows.. maybe he was threatened in a major way and just had enough.

edit on 15-6-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

Ron Paul is not how they "get" control. He is part of the method of maintaining the control they already have. Google "SMOF INWO:. Who does that look like way back in 1995? But that means nothing does it. The guys who have been crying conspiracy is part of it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ron Paul is not the nominee, and he never will be.

A lot of you guys need to stop being sore losers. It's over.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Studenofhistory
I'm a Ron Paul supporter and I don't give a fig for what his son says or does. I care what Ron Paul says and does and what he's saying, if you read between the lines, is very interesting. With some of the primaries still left to take place and most of the delegates not yet chosen, Ron Paul says that he has 200 committed delegates and several hundred delegates that support him but are nominally committed to other candidates. So if most of the 2100+ delegates haven't been chosen yet, then out of roughly 1000(?) (sorry I don't know the exact number), Ron Paul has half or over half of the delegates that support him. If he can keep up that pace in delegate selection, then he might just be able to pull the nomination out of the hat.

He's said that his campaign will no longer waste money on media advertising to get votes in the primaries, that apparently aren't being counted properly anyway. That's a good strategic decision. Now he's saying for public consumption, that he can't win the nomination but wants to play a constructive role at the convention. Is he saying that because he believes he can't win or is he saying it because he hopes Romney and his backers will believe him and perhaps ease off on the dirty tricks for the remaining state conventions. The legal actions being taken now to bring the dirty tricks into the open plus the perception that Ron Paul has unofficially conceded defeat, might all be a carefully orchestrated strategy to convince Romney that what happens at the remaining conventions in terms of delegate selection doesn't matter now and that further dirty tricks might actually be counter-productive.

To all people out there who supported Ron Paul and now wonder if they've been had, I say this.Ron Paul's Revolution was never just about him and even if he doesn't get the nomination, that doesn't mean that his cause isn't worth supporting. The PTBs behind Romney want you all to give up. Don't let them push your buttons and don't play their game.

Well said. I hope you are right and this is just a trick, but I can't help feeling embarrassed about my big RP sign on my fence now. Why would he leave his supporters hanging if he planned to continue? I seriously doubt he would do that since he has never done anything like this in the past.

Rp is rock solid to his word. Being forced to back down under some unimaginable threat would be a tough pill to swallow and I could see him slinking away in the night cutting his losses, I might too. When your life and everyone you love is threatened and you are the only one who can fix it if you drop out you have to consider how important it really is.

There is absolutely no doubt that the people he is fighting are capable of pulling off a mass murder/coverup, just look at 911. They probably have an android programmed with all RP's mannerisms to use after he is dead. Maybe they already killed him and the droid is having a glitch and refuses to speak or something. Either way this is not how I expected things to go down.

Now I am more convinced than ever at the seriousness of the problem with our government and the power brokers playing their little land domination game. I am physically ill with the feelings of loss and dismay, but I am resilient enough to dust myself off and try again.

BTW, to all the RP haters, try and have some respect for the true patriots because it will be them that save your world so you can be mesmerized by your cookie cutter candidates who never do what they claim and always fool their supporters into voting for them time and time again because they are too embarrassed to admit they were duped. Insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

Patriotism is not summed up in being a blind follower who joined a fake revolution led by a freemason insider like Ron Paul. You are deluded and being used. The entire political system is a sham and a deception. You are not going to save anything.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

As much as I believe this is the case, I don't think he sold us out by choice. I think something is up within the campaign, and maybe he is threatened. I don't see how he could just up, and sell us out. Who waits 30 years to do this, maybe something got to him. I have been wanting to hear directly from Ron, not Jesse Benton, Jack Hunter and Doug Wead.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

www.youtube.com...

Haven't figured out the embedding business yet, but this might explain more.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684

As much as I believe this is the case, I don't think he sold us out by choice. I think something is up within the campaign, and maybe he is threatened. I don't see how he could just up, and sell us out. Who waits 30 years to do this, maybe something got to him. I have been wanting to hear directly from Ron, not Jesse Benton, Jack Hunter and Doug Wead.

Have you ever watched a person confronted with evidence of a family member accused of a crime. There can be ten witnesses and video, but he is still innocent. You have all internalized Ron Paul. You have bought his lie of hope just like the Obama bots bought his lies. Now you are throwing good money after bad.

Paul is part of the system and fake. Do you really believe that he believed his own platform? Let's start with end the FED. How is that done? The FED is now buying more debt than any other single entity. This solidifies its positions even more. How does one man honestly believe he can do anything about it without being killed? Did we not have a T Party sweep a couple of years back? Hundreds of seats turned red accross the nation. It was supposed to be a game changer. How did that work out? More war and more debt just like the CFR wants. And that was not just a one man show. Paul is a CFR man. Face it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join