It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies Outbreak Theory ; Are they Demonic Possessions ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
First to accept this theory .. you must believe into the paranormal

Like the afterlife,spirit,ghosts etc

and dark souls(demons) from hell are also part of the paranormal

Demonic possession is held by many belief systems to be the control of an individual by a malevolent supernatural being. Descriptions of demonic possessions often include erased memories or personalities, convulsions, “fits” and fainting as if one were dying.[1] Other descriptions include access to hidden knowledge (gnosis) and foreign languages (glossolalia), drastic changes in vocal intonation and facial structure, the sudden appearance of injuries (scratches, bite marks) or lesions, and superhuman strength. Unlike in channeling or other forms of possession, the subject has no control over the possessing entity and so it will persist until forced to leave the victim, usually through a form of exorcism.

Many cultures and religions contain some concept of demonic possession, but the details vary considerably. The oldest references to demonic possession are from the Sumerians, who believed that all diseases of the body and mind were caused by "sickness demons" called gidim or gid-dim.[2] The priests who practiced exorcisms in these nations were called ashipu (sorcerer) as opposed to an asu (physician) who applied bandages and salves.[3] Many cuneiform tablets contain prayers to certain gods asking for protection from demons, while others ask the gods to expel the demons that have invaded their bodies.

Shamanic cultures also believe in demon possession and shamans perform exorcisms. In these cultures, diseases are often attributed to the presence of a vengeful spirit (or loosely termed demon) in the body of the patient. These spirits are more often the spectres of animals or people wronged by the bearer, the exorcism rites usually consisting of respectful offerings or sacrificial offerings.

Christianity holds that possession derives from the Devil, i.e. Satan, or one of his lessor demons. In many Christian belief systems, Satan and his demons are actually fallen angels

Wiki

It is the first unexplainable conspiracy since the beginning of mankind
that science cant explain and never will

People has been dying since the creation of time
where the soul of someone is going after the body die is the biggest question on earth
Is it over when we die .. or the soul go somewhere ?

Billions on earth believe that there is a God with a heaven and a hell for the fallen ones
usualy such high number of people thinking that all over the world .. must mean somethings

The Church has been very secret about demonic possessions and has tried very hard
to avoid the public knowing about it

Sadly they look like very real

Pretty sure it was not the devil himself (if he exist) but a dark entity from hell

where are they coming from ?... you will say

There are maybe the bad souls from death people that commited crimes on earth
and after a hundred to a thousand yrs of fire and torture in hell
when they figure out how to open a portal .. or being called randomly with a ouija board
or from someone who know dark magic ritual

If Demonic Possession are real
They would act exactly like the "zombies" people call them

THEY ARE NOT ZOMBIES .. and i though my theory was far fetched
the zombie theory just doesnt make any sense
and caused by a drug ... bath salt and / or cloud 9 .. WTH
no drugs on earth can change a good person into a total psychopath face eater

There is a quote speaking about this event

When Theres No More Room Left In Hell,The Dead Will Walk The Earth

if this is true .. they will obviously not return in their own dead bodies buried somewhere

Why did i came to the conclusion that those "zombie" were in fact demonic possession
These 5 cases .. have something very similar

* A Black naked guy that was growling to the cop and continued to eat the poor man face after being shot

He loved God. He always read the Bible. He would give you knowledge on the Bible. Everywhere he went his Bible went. When he left he had his Bible in his hand,” the girlfriend is quoted as saying.

That wasn’t him, that was his body but it wasn’t his spirit. Somebody did this to him,” WFOR quotes her as saying

* A Florida man that tried to eat a police officer ..
apparently bashed his head several time on the cop car .. (doctor below did the same thing .. video)

““Brandon growled and opened and closed his jaw, slamming his teeth like an animal would,” the report said, adding that he also barked and growled from inside his cell.

At a bond hearing De Leon told the judge that he had “no recollection of anything that happened that night.

* A mother of a 3 yrs old child

Officers called to the home early Sunday found the boy's mother, Otty Sanchez, sitting on the couch with a self-inflicted wound to her chest and her throat partially slashed, screaming "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" police said. She told officers the devil made her do it, police said.

Sanchez, 33, apparently ate the child's brain and some other body parts before stabbing herself, McManus said.

* A man who cutted himself up and threw his flesh to the cops
Police: Hackensack Man Stabbed Himself, Threw His Skin And Intestines At Officers

* A doctor going also crazy bashing his head and spit the blood on the cops faces
(see the video below for the whole scene)
Zachary Bird, a doctor, was arrested for DUI. In the back of the patrol car, he deliberately cuts and bashes his head. He then begins spitting at and fighting with the officer

I have really though about these events all suddenly appearing right before 2012
in a very alarming rate .. more and more cases of people going bersek
acting strangely more psychopath and crazyier then usual .. this is not coincidential

Someone is practicing heavy dark magic in the Florida area
i dont think the gates of hell have open on earth yet
this is happening because of some idiot woreshipping the devil
that found the power to summon dark spirits that will go rampage in the streets
edit on 6/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I wouldn't be surprised if we have a case of different dimensions integrating with one another, at a faster rate.

Just a thought. Consciousness from a different reality, crossing into a physical vessel in our own reality.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There are no zombies. There are no demons. There is no devil.

Just boring ol' reality. Which is lonely these days.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
There are no zombies. There are no demons. There is no devil.

Just boring ol' reality. Which is lonely these days.

Dont make a heart attack when you learn that all of them exist

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

no offense, but you probably wouldn't be thinking that if someone was chewing your face off...

seriously though, most likely it is a case of mental illness and drug addiction. Or it could be supernatural. Who knows these days. Things are getting stranger everyday.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
How do people think spirits operate? Demons need a BODY to inhabit.

Google this phrase, because i'm tired of posting it.

"We wrestle not against flesh and blood"

If i were to guess....i'd say TPTB are ushering in these demons/fallen angels via the media...and these demons are possessing people and acting out. Don't worry...at the rate we're going...it's gonna get MUCH WORSE.

I'm also gonna go out on a limb and say: "WW3 will be a spiritual battle"..a war we're already fighting. Grab your bibles....and STUDY!!! You're gonna need your spiritual weapon for this fight!!!

Also, for those that don't believe in the "Devil/Satan"....well....explain some of the evil that abounds on our planet? Explain the corruption, the lack of caring, etc, etc....?? Something is going on. SNAP OUT OF IT!

link   
IMO no..............I dont think bath salts either, I know people who have been doing that nonsense for a long time,,it definately makes ya crazy but all roughly at the same time,, i dunno.......maybe........im thinkin biological weaponry..burundanga drug..tested on a few people......

link   
I'll get on board the demonic posses train before any drug or govt mind control explanation.

I think demonic possession is significantly less common than demonic influence, but I suspect it exists none the less. I also think that care should be taken to not use it as an excuse for the person or to explain away their actions as something we can't understand/don't have control over.

Mark 5:1-20
They came to the other side of the sea, to the country of the Gerasenes.[a] 2 And when Jesus had stepped out of the boat, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit. 3 He lived among the tombs. And no one could bind him anymore, not even with a chain, 4 for he had often been bound with shackles and chains, but he wrenched the chains apart, and he broke the shackles in pieces. No one had the strength to subdue him. 5 Night and day among the tombs and on the mountains he was always crying out and cutting himself with stones. 6 And when he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and fell down before him. 7 And crying out with a loud voice, he said, “What have you to do with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I adjure you by God, do not torment me.” 8 For he was saying to him, “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!” 9 And Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” He replied, “My name is Legion, for we are many.” 10 And he begged him earnestly not to send them out of the country. 11 Now a great herd of pigs was feeding there on the hillside, 12 and they begged him, saying, “Send us to the pigs; let us enter them.” 13 So he gave them permission. And the unclean spirits came out and entered the pigs; and the herd, numbering about two thousand, rushed down the steep bank into the sea and drowned in the sea.

14 The herdsmen fled and told it in the city and in the country. And people came to see what it was that had happened. 15 And they came to Jesus and saw the demon-possessed[c] man, the one who had had the legion, sitting there, clothed and in his right mind, and they were afraid. 16 And those who had seen it described to them what had happened to the demon-possessed man and to the pigs. 17 And they began to beg Jesus[d] to depart from their region. 18 As he was getting into the boat, the man who had been possessed with demons begged him that he might be with him. 19 And he did not permit him but said to him, “Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.” 20 And he went away and began to proclaim in the Decapolis how much Jesus had done for him, and everyone marveled.

Creepy story, but a good one I think.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
5 or 6 (even 10 or 20) highly publicized cases of people acting like "zombies" or just plain nuts, does not mean there is an epidemic, or that it has happened any less throughout history. Merely the dissemination of information and how it has caught people's attention makes it seem more of an issue than it really is.

There have been some strange people throughout history, and it all boils down to some major mental problems.

Serial killers outdo the crazy that most of these people have done anyway. And it needn't be cause from demonic possessions or demons. Purely some very twisted, sick people that do not see the world the way the rest of us do.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Your theory has one giant flaw, Exorcism. You're theorizing that these 'entities' are invading the body and need to be exorcised out. It's listed in your OP. No exorcisms were conducted and the subjects largely resorted back to normal habits I.E. the newest 'zombie incident' in Daytona.

So how are they getting out? What are the people surfing?

The person who commented second about something being different in them and not being able to handle is on the right track as it is far more easy to believe compared to the OP.

Sorry just my opinion

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Poor secular society...no clue how to deal with possession.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
Your theory has one giant flaw, Exorcism. You're theorizing that these 'entities' are invading the body and need to be exorcised out. It's listed in your OP. No exorcisms were conducted and the subjects largely resorted back to normal habits I.E. the newest 'zombie incident' in Daytona.

So how are they getting out? What are the people surfing?

The person who commented second about something being different in them and not being able to handle is on the right track as it is far more easy to believe compared to the OP.

Sorry just my opinion

Didnt mention exorcisms maybe you were reffering to the YT vid

Exorcism is not the topic here but people being possessed by a demonic entity
they will certainly act like those so call zombies

maybe some priest can do them .. but i dont know
if it work and can save someone from a demon .. then its good news
but the priest better be there in time and the possessed need to be restrain on a bed
or they will injure themself and others (like the face eating case)

For me the zombie theory has way more flaws then this one

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I think it's highly toxic chemicals added to drugs.
edit on 10-6-2012 by ScatterBrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Poor secular society...no clue how to deal with possession.

How do we deal with possessions again ?
nobody knows more then the church itself
they have been hiding that dark secret for centuries
trying to deal with them one by one
and burning them alive most of the time or hanged
it would kill the innocent victim but not what was inside the body

So again how can we best deal with a possession
except restraining the victim on a bed

can saying words from the bible actually help ?
dont know .. maybe

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Could it be people, due to the stress and the way things in this world are going, are just flat out going crazy, ie brain short circuiting???

No one mentioned zombies when Mike Tyson bit the dudes ear off did they? Which leads me to believe that Hollywood and the video game industry really does have an influence on how people behave and think!

Maybe there are instances of people being possesed or occupied by someone from a fouth dimension, that I will not discount.

However, I really do believe that the whole "zombie" thing has really run it's course. Just my opinion, but I don't find it funny anymore and least of all believable......

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain
reply to post by Ben81

Caffeine is a highly toxic chemical, and a drug. Hit on both accounts. Luckily no zombie outbreaks at the local Starbucks however.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain
reply to post by Ben81

That would be my second theory
what if someone spread something on the black market drug
the black naked guy was taking only weed
maybe this batch was contaminated on purpose with a toxic drug that affect the brain

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Not so sure about demons invading bodies.

That wouldn't be taking responsibility. The Devil made me do it has never been a viable defense.

What these peoploe are doing is, taking synthetic compounds which alter their brain chemistry. They suffer full blown psychosis as a result.

These bath salts should not be compared with '___' either. Whatver these bath salts are doing to people is not entirely clear, but it sure isn't good. The fact that people's body temp raises so quickly is just an indication of how awful they are. These dudes are ripping their clothing off in an attempt to cool off.

- THESE DRUGS ARE TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS -
(along with anyone chewing a body part
)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Fr. Malachi Martin was one of the few individuals that knew the whole third secret of Fatima. All he would say about it is imagine how bad things could get and multiply it by a thousand.

Zombies or demons running wild wouldn't be out of my personal realm of imagination.

Not good what is coming our way.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by cybro

The Three Secrets of Fátima consist of a series of visions and prophecies allegedly given by an apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary to three young Portuguese shepherds, Lúcia Santos and her cousins Jacinta and Francisco Marto, starting on 13 May 1917. The three children claimed to have been visited by a Marian apparition six times between May and October 1917. The apparition is now popularly known as Our Lady of Fátima.

According to the official Catholic interpretation, the three secrets involve Hell, World War I and World War II, and the shooting of Pope John Paul II.

On 13 July 1917, around noon, the Virgin Mary is said to have entrusted the children with three secrets. Two of the secrets were revealed in 1941 in a document written by Lúcia, at the request of José da Silva, Bishop of Leiria, to assist with the publication of a new edition of a book on Jacinta.[1] When asked by the Bishop of Leiria in 1943 to reveal the third secret, Lúcia struggled for a short period, being "not yet convinced that God had clearly authorized her to act."[2] However, in October 1943 the bishop of Leiria ordered her to put it in writing.[3] Lúcia then wrote the secret down and sealed it in an envelope not to be opened until 1960, when "it will appear clearer."[4] The text of the third secret was officially released by Pope John Paul II in 2000, although some claim that it was not the entire secret revealed by Lúcia, despite repeated assertions from the Vatican to the contrary.

Contains information about the Apocalypse, apostasy, Satanic infiltration of the Church

According to Cardinal Ratzinger in the commentary accompanying the text[13] of the Third Secret released by the Vatican, "Those who expected exciting apocalyptic revelations about the end of the world or the future course of history are bound to be disappointed. Fatima does not satisfy our curiosity in this way ...".[13] Some critics see this as contradicting a considerable amount of evidence in the record, including previous testimony by Cardinal Ratzinger himself.[16][32][33] In an interview published in the 11 November 1984 edition of Jesus Magazine, Cardinal Ratzinger was asked whether he had read the text of the Third Secret and why it had not been revealed.[34][35] Ratzinger acknowledged that he had read the Third Secret, and stated in part that the Third Secret involves the "importance of the novissimi", and "dangers threatening the faith and the life of the Christian and therefore (the life) of the world." Ratzinger also commented that, "If it is not made public - at least for the time being - it is in order to prevent religious prophecy from being mistaken for a quest for the sensational."[35] Also, a news article quoted former Philippine ambassador to the Vatican, Howard Dee, as saying that Cardinal Ratzinger had personally confirmed to him that the messages of Akita and Fatima are "essentially the same."[36] The Akita prophecy, in part, contains the following: "The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against bishops. The priests who venerate Me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres … churches and altars sacked; the Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord.

Wiki

Well that would explain why so many bishop and priest are pedophile, psychopath
worst sinner of all abusing innocent children with deceptions games
the same way evil work

This third secret announce something really evil coming

Didnt do much research on it because the most important detail are missing
we can only speculate to what this prediction was

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join