It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies Outbreak Theory ; Are they Demonic Possessions ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
media frenzy

copy cats

video game generation

I mean we're talking about 4, 5 incidents ?

and as far as I know , none of them are reanimated dead people who actually ate flesh, so lets drop the zombie thing

these are mentally ill, or drug crazed people

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
media frenzy

copy cats

video game generation

and as far as I know , none of them are reanimated dead people who actually ate flesh, so lets drop the zombie thing

Add to that the fact that it has become a social meme and you have greater media scrutiny of such cases (that previously would have remained in the local news if covered at all).

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybro
Fr. Malachi Martin was one of the few individuals that knew the whole third secret of Fatima. All he would say about it is imagine how bad things could get and multiply it by a thousand.

Zombies or demons running wild wouldn't be out of my personal realm of imagination.

Not good what is coming our way.

Interesting you mention fatima. I've got a couple of things on the go at the same time when I just read your post. One is the transcript of the Annelise Michel exorcism.

...and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. In the name of Jesus and Mary I command you to say everything that the bishop must know, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. What must he know? In the name of the Trinity, speak the truth. In the name of the Most Blessed Virgin, say everything. YES, THE BISHOPS, THEY WOULD KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO IF THEY TURNED TO THE POPE. THEN THEY WOULD HAVE NEEDED NO SYNOD. BUT THEY DON'T DO THAT. THE POPE... THEY THINK HE IS STUPID. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. I command you in the name of Jesus and in the name of Mary... HE IS SUPPOSED TO READ THE MESSAGE OF FATIMA, FROM THAT SH**HOLE DOWN THERE, UNDERSTAND? And still more has to be said about that. In the name of Jesus and the name of Mary I command you [to do] that. I HAVE NOTHING MORE. In the name of Jesus and in the name of Mary I command you to tell everything I must communicate to the bishop. THE.. THE HUMANAE VITAE IS VITAL. OTHER THAN THAT, NOTHING. The Humanae Vitae is vital. Nothing else. Most of all, the first part. All of Humanae Vitae? YES! Something's supposed to be said about Fatima and about the message of Fatima. I command you in the name of Jesus and in the name of Mary, in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. YES, IF IT IS NOT FULFILLED, THEN WILL COME, THEN, THEN WILL COME A NEW TRIBUNAL (or Court?). AND NOW THAT'S IT! […or, 'that's all I have to say'] [NOTE: The German word in the original is "Strafgericht" which I've translated as "Tribunal" or "Court". I'm not sure how it's supposed to be translated] And how far will this tribunal go, to where? In the name of Jesus and in the name of Mary I command you... YOU'RE WRECKING EVERYTHING

Transcript

I'm still trying to figure out what that's all about. Has something to do with the Heroldsbach apparitions?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
media frenzy

copy cats

video game generation

Add to that the fact that it has become a social meme and you have greater media scrutiny of such cases (that previously would have remained in the local news if covered at all).

That thread have compiled many related cases
Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

we are updated well on the worsening situation
thanks to ragiusnotiel who keeps updating the thread
edit on 6/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by ScatterBrain
reply to post by Ben81

I think it's highly toxic chemicals added to drugs.
edit on 10-6-2012 by ScatterBrain because: (no reason given)

Caffeine is a highly toxic chemical, and a drug. Hit on both accounts. Luckily no zombie outbreaks at the local Starbucks however.

lol yah, I was thinking more in line with those chemically sprayed potpourri's people are smoking as weed. Also I was thinking of that loco four beverage. Forgive me for not recalling what the chemical identified in them were, but there are hundreds of articles written on the chemical and the problems associated with these products, all I can recall is it comes from china and has been approved for research in 2007.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ScatterBrain

I think the point I was really trying to make is that,

1) Lots of things can get a toxic/drug classification but it doesn't mean much of anything.
2) People are ultimately responsible for their actions. While drugs can have an effect on behavior, lets take certain anti-anxiety meds as an example (Increased suicide rate), it does not affect everyone the same way.

Blaming on the substances consumed is a bit of a cop out in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
So I have to ask... why is this in the 2012 sub-forum?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
So I have to ask... why is this in the 2012 sub-forum?

Well we are in the yrs 2012 .. aint we ?

and there is a sudden wave of zombiemania going on

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If such a thing is possible, I'd guess that drugs and alcohol would give them easier access to possess someones body.

One good reason not to do drugs!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Those poor demons get blamed for everything.
First they are the aliens looking to take your soul away.
Now they're zombies.

I haven't seen any zombies. Have you ?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Mind control drugs simply takes the hosts' power of control and common sense away from their body and mind.

The demon who possesses a body has the same full control over the hosts' body as if it was their body.

Its the host that has little or no control left that is allowing the demon(s) to control them.

All true christians are instantly protected by YHWH's love and demons avoid them with haste.

Note how alcohol is called 'spirits' because alcohol lowers the hosts' level of control over their body.
This is why alcohol causes so much violence.

Demons enjoy causing wars through greed, hatred prooving they possess world leaders (TPTB).
edit on 11-6-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this. But I recently heard LA Marzulli talking about these events. He is a little crazy, I will say that, and is a bit extreme on some points, but his view on recent people-eating events was interesting. He seems to think that these people were demonically possessed, and that the two worlds? Dimensions? Are preparing for some event and this is just the beginning of their convergence. As in this type of thing is going to happen more frequently and frequently. Interesting. Listen to it!

edit on 11-6-2012 by Dextraphite because: Did the stupid youtube link thing wrong. ..again.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Excellent work and sound conclusion.

Each instance sounds far more like demonic possesion then drugs, I agree 100% with your hypothesis. What I would add, is not so much "someone in Florida practicing heavy black magic" but rather God is releasing the heavy restraint placed on demons to allow for them to have greater influence over decieved mankind, I believe the demons are doing this now becasue they finally have been given enough of their former powers to do so, at this moment in time, by the perfect will and plan of God.

Either way the source IMO is demons, as you have correctly determined.

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
reply to post by Ben81

Excellent work and sound conclusion.

Each instance sounds far more like demonic possesion then drugs, I agree 100% with your hypothesis. What I would add, is not so much "someone in Florida practicing heavy black magic" but rather God is releasing the heavy restraint placed on demons to allow for them to have greater influence over decieved mankind, I believe the demons are doing this now becasue they finally have been given enough of their former powers to do so, at this moment in time, by the perfect will and plan of God.

Either way the source IMO is demons, as you have correctly determined.

God Bless,

God doing this ?
Dont think so .. a loving and caring God will never do this

and there is only a few cases so far .. not a hundred thousand
someone is doing this to create more chaos
its not like the gate of hell have open on earth yet

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well, the way you are putting it, then if mom is given a prescription by a doctor and it turns her into a psychopath, and she is compelled to kill herself and does. It is her own fault? I would have to ask then what the hell is the FDA for? A person who purchases a drink from the local store should be able to assume that they are not selling poison wouldn't you think? One can of loco four has given a lot of people black-outs. Who would even expect that from one beverage?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I was thinking the same thing.

Example of some of the bizarre things just drinking one can of a new beverage on the store shelves:

Last year, FOUR LOKO was implicated in a number of high profile injuries, illnesses, and incidents of bizarre behavior, including the following:

August- 20 year old drunk driver who had consumed FOUR LOKO and liquor killed a father and three sons.

September- following the hospitalization of 17 students and 6 visitors, Ramapo College of New Jersey banned the possession and consumption of FOUR LOKO on its campus. As a result, several universities, including Boston College, took similar action.

October- man arrested after breaking into home and defecating in the living room and kitchen; his last recollection is drinking FOUR LOKO.

October- numberous people admitted to PA hospital after drinking FOUR LOKO.

October- hospitalization of nine Central Washington University students following drinking of FOUR LOKO.

(This information was obtained from: richmond.injuryboard.com...)

People expect that if there is an item in a store for consumption it would have been considered safe to consume.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Really? Cop out of what darling? I looked over the post I responded too, you did not say alot, want to elaborate?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I agree with the OP and with L A Marzulli, also with russ dizdar the guy he mention's in the youtube video. Ive been following russ's work for a while and it's really informative. preemptionbroadcast.podomatic.com... it's definitley demonic in my opinion and I think it will only continue to grow as it's being done by design. I believe Jesus Christ will grant us the power and authority to stop this and I agree with mr.marzulli that we should put on the full armour of god. and to the person that asked if you just have to say a few words from the bible, you have to actually BELIEVE in order for it to wotk by faith. here is allot of information on how to defend yourselves, www.bible-knowledge.com...
edit on 13-6-2012 by hopethishelps because: spelling

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Not so sure about demons invading bodies.

That wouldn't be taking responsibility. The Devil made me do it has never been a viable defense.

What these peoploe are doing is, taking synthetic compounds which alter their brain chemistry. They suffer full blown psychosis as a result.

These bath salts should not be compared with '___' either. Whatver these bath salts are doing to people is not entirely clear, but it sure isn't good. The fact that people's body temp raises so quickly is just an indication of how awful they are. These dudes are ripping their clothing off in an attempt to cool off.

- THESE DRUGS ARE TO BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS -
(along with anyone chewing a body part
)

Having tried quite a few legal highs over the years I can tell you that, and i think you already know, they are harmless. There are a couple which are SERIOUSLY BAD NEWS.

No more so than Ivory Wave. MDVP is horrifically bad for you. It has some really really bad side effect and in Edinburgh lots of people were admitted in to the Royal Infirmary with self-induced psychosis. Terrible drug and after feeling the effects a little bit of this stuff has I can easily see someone temporarily losing there mind enough to come across as possessed or even assaulting someone.

You lose rational thought, your brain can't compute what's happening around you but you're still completely mobile.

I'd be willing to bet my life earnings that all these cases of 'zombie attacks' are just a byproduct of our society and individual drug use.

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I am MichaelGabriel

I believe that, I do not know what I should believe anymore? Could it be a combination of everything? The mental illnesses are introduced to us all throughout our whole life span. Not to mention accumulated karma throughout our vast past lives. I give praise to the fresh souls just now dealing with this mockery of existence we call day to day living. Be strong and well attentive. Things are going to get vibrated. "Zombies" Let's discuss it with real talk. If I sat here focused on ATS trying to "fit-in" stating half witted opinions I hold scarcely. I could be considered a Zombie. The man was eating another persons face. I believe that suggestive thoughts are more on us then others. So with the information available to us about chemical imbalances and the vulnerability to suggestion. Yes we are in for a beautiful yet ruff road to awareness. All I care to add is that, why argue about facts. They could be mislead, covered up, or even made up. They could have easily had all of the parties at hand do their part. Truth is we will never truly know, because everything we learn, if not from personal experience we can not attempt to explain. Then we are giving it through other sources. I just would like to thank the ones who are being most helpful on the sought out path to whatever truth they may hold. I am a bit concerned about crazies running around possessed by their own demons and fears, and doing things that wil cause more fear and confusion.

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join