It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would it do if westerners started suicide bombing middle easterners

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, most likely if you survived, you would be hired by the CIA and have a very lucrative but dangerous career ahead of you!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
People do remember 9/11 happened BEFORE the wars in afghanistan and iraq right?... The way people talk sometimes in these threads is funny. Like we were over in the middle east raping and pillaging everything. The only major american events in the middle east were protecting everybody from sadam, protecting the afghani's from the russians and helping the lebonese from slaughter.

So what exactly did the US to "cause" 9/11, thats just sick...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Suicide vest = Darwinism.

Idiots dumb or insane enough to strap one of those vests on are probably doing the gene pool a favor.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KnawLick

We protected at enormous cost to our nation.

Our infrastructure is crumbling at a record rate.

Was it worth it?

NO.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The US and its foreign policies were responsible for 911 as stated here in this post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

Thats a totally different issue... So if your were trying to just change the subject then thats fine. But, again, what exactly did we do?

Nobody asked if it was worth it...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
OP you still need to address the question of why you would want to bomb mecca.

Please, we are all waiting for this story

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

So the US has some oil companies over there, some soldiers just hanging out and maybe we sent some scantily clad pictures of women.... How is a proportional response flying planes into our buildings...? You sir are nuts.

The British were responsible for this whole area for decades, in fact THEY drew all the boundaries for all the countries in the middle east. THEY gave palestine to Israel. what did the US do?
edit on 9-6-2012 by KnawLick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So the US has some oil companies over there, some soldiers just hanging out and maybe we sent some scantily clad pictures of women....

yes but that is not the reason. Please read this thread as it will give you some insight:

How is a proportional response flying planes into our buildings...? You sir are nuts

Actually it was much less than what the USA did to them.

Anyway do you agree with the OP on his position or disagree?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnawLick
People do remember 9/11 happened BEFORE the wars in afghanistan and iraq right?... The way people talk sometimes in these threads is funny. Like we were over in the middle east raping and pillaging everything. The only major american events in the middle east were protecting everybody from sadam, protecting the afghani's from the russians and helping the lebonese from slaughter.

Osama got all pissy because his mother country (Saudi Arabia) allowed the United States to build air bases there during the first gulf war. At least that is what they say during all the OBL documentaries on paid television.

Again....if they were so smart to be able to train ordinary men to fly commercial airliners, then hijack said airliners with box cutters, throw their swarthy middle easterner bodies into a cockpit door, kill pilots, and fly them right past a USANG base in Newburgh at low altitudes, then fly over a nuclear power plant, and ultimately crash into the WTCs, the somehow subliminally make WTC7 collapse, crash into the pentagon using a flight maneuver that experienced pilots have said is impossible, and crash into a field in PA leaving zero traces of aircraft.......then why haven't they struck again??

If they are so smart and hell bent on killing infidels?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

My post was in response to a post about us protecting other countries. It wasn't worth what it cost us in money and men.

Those people don't give a rat's buttocks about democracy.

They want tea and goat and to be left alone.

What did we do over there? We wasted a bunch of our people for nothing.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
nuke mecca then nuke medina

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

That would require balls. No one in government has any.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
They would retaliate 911 style and then the bigots would blame muslims for terrorism.

Standard operating procedure.

But why would you advocate bombing a holy prayer site...?
edit on 073030p://6America/ChicagoSat, 09 Jun 2012 19:49:05 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

You must be joking , the Muslims blow up their own mosques all the time in Shia Sunni violence . I have watched your posts for a long time and I must say you always come to the side of Islam , I bet you are Muslim and just dont admit it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Wow you really are the prince of peace.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

So the US has some oil companies over there, some soldiers just hanging out and maybe we sent some scantily clad pictures of women....

yes but that is not the reason. Please read this thread as it will give you some insight:

How is a proportional response flying planes into our buildings...? You sir are nuts

Actually it was much less than what the USA did to them.

Anyway do you agree with the OP on his position or disagree?

I read your link, and I don't know how anybody could think that. I don't think we should be meddling in the middle east, heck I don't even care about the middle east but we caused it? Ill just agree to disagree because I find your views very disturbing but your entitled to them.

No I don't think we should bomb Mecca BUT muslims respect the "strong man". Instead of any middle east wars after 9/11 I would have just called the Saudi king and said if they didn't start policing their own from that point forward, and stop ANY attack on us soil, I would send a cruise missile into mecca and then medina.

So yes and no I guess. Save the wars and lives but make it very clear we won't put up with there big satan little satan crap.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I read your link, and I don't know how anybody could think that.

It is exactly what OBL stated and his reasons for 911.

Anyway, there needs to be a major US pullout of their bases in the middle east as that is what is a major root of the problems.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hey the Koran teaches that everyone must become Mulsim or perish so i say kill them first. Nuke Mecca. Nuke Medina. Send a message.

Wow you really are the prince of peace.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Muslims are very superstious. I think you can drive them crazy with their own beliefs. send them some pork... ha ha

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I work with a muslim cat who is always saying all the problems in the world are because of the white man. I did indeed leave a BBQ sanwich on his desk while he went to bathroom. Freakin idiot!!!!!!

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
Muslims are very superstious. I think you can drive them crazy with their own beliefs. send them some pork... ha ha

edit on 9-6-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join