It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would it do if westerners started suicide bombing middle easterners

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
what would be the out come if a pissed off B2 SPIRIT pilot decided he had enough and after dropping his entire load nose dived towards mecca ?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
They would retaliate 911 style and then the bigots would blame muslims for terrorism.

Standard operating procedure.

But why would you advocate bombing a holy prayer site...?
edit on 073030p://6America/ChicagoSat, 09 Jun 2012 19:49:05 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

I honestly don't think it would bother them that much... compared to what America and the west does to them on a daily basis

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
i am a technician and part of my job has been hoovering b2 spirits no joke

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
We arn't brave enough to willingly kill ourselves to take the targets out. We don't have faith like they do.

link   
We have our version of suicide bombers. They are called drones, and all you need to do is read the news to know what the reaction to them is. Are at the rate our goverment is going just stick around. They will be coming to a city near you very soon.
edit on 9-6-2012 by David134 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
They would retaliate 911 style and then the bigots would blame muslims for terrorism.

Standard operating procedure.

But why would you advocate bombing a holy prayer site...?
edit on 073030p://6America/ChicagoSat, 09 Jun 2012 19:49:05 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Who would retaliate?

We have been killing innocent civilians and muslim jihadist in both Iraq and Afghanistan for 10+ years. Wouldn't you think that would be enough justification for "them" to retaliate?

And yet nothing successful on American soil since 9/11.

And I don't think that "they" had anything to do with 9/11 in the first place.

Back to the OP and the question at hand.

I doubt a highly trained B2 pilot would steer a billion dollar piece of equipment along with himself into a non strategic target. What would his or her justification be to destroy something that is useless in the grand scheme of the last 10 years of conflict.
edit on 9-6-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
They would continue their j**ad on American soil.

Not a good idea.

edit on 6/9/2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

While I agree with the rest of your post about the killings here is where we need to elaborate:

So are we waiting for another 911 type attack or we can go on killing because we feel so macho and secure in our technology and nothing to worry about that it is ok to kill someone who cannot fight back.

My point being that are we killing innocent afghanis because they cannot mount an attack on the homeland USA and that is why we feel safe to do so.

Either way, we should have never attacked afghanistan or iraq.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

They did have something to do with 9/11 Muslims planned it the blue prints was found in Saddam base in the early 90s but the Americans carried it out changing the out come they blasted fear into the Americans possibly clouding there judgment that much they would vote a black guy in power i am not sure if they was ever successful though

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Actually 911 was a response to US interference in the middle east and the fact that they were muslims are just a coincidence of the fact that the areas we were interfering with have a high muslim population as I have proven here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But now I come back to, why would you want to bomb mecca?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
We arn't brave enough to willingly kill ourselves to take the targets out. We don't have faith like they do.

I don't think suicide bombers are brave. I know plenty of brave Westerners, and to imply that Westerners are not brave is completely inaccurate, keeping things polite. I would say, however, that we are not religious zealots. Makes a considerable difference.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
dont worry everyone
the play has been written
false flag on the olymics
will be blamed on another dead person from yrs ago

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

While I agree with the rest of your post about the killings here is where we need to elaborate:

So are we waiting for another 911 type attack or we can go on killing because we feel so macho and secure in our technology and nothing to worry about that it is ok to kill someone who cannot fight back.

My point being that are we killing innocent afghanis because they cannot mount an attack on the homeland USA and that is why we feel safe to do so.

Either way, we should have never attacked afghanistan or iraq.

I'm not waiting for another 9/11 type attack because I believe it was a concerted effort by the powers that be to enter and further destabilize the middle east while simultaneously raking in the dough by financing the great war machine of the United State and England.

I feel the same way you feel. We should've never have entered into Iraq or Afghanistan. The people we are destroying over there could care less about America. All they want to do is be able to keep their families and their farmlands safe.

While I whole heartedly support our American (and British, and all other allied) troops, I am completely against the war(s) that have been waged recently and feel that enough is enough. Let them have the Taliban. They seem to be happier with them then with us trying to "liberate" them.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
double post

edit on 9-6-2012 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Then the US would be paying BILLIONS to restore the area to pristine conditions and to those lost and we would anger the OTHER muslims who are not Wahabbi Shia into a war on our country,including some who are on this board and all over the world because the US doesn't go kamikaze on allies.Nor is it part of any sane person's intention or any doctrine to destroy a multibillion dollar asset on an extremely bad idea.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

It has nothing to bravery. It has to do with intelligence. Yes we could fly our 2 billion dollar plane into mecca, or we could carpet bomb kabul. Which is doing more damage?

Also, when a suicide bombs walks into a market and blows himself up to kill 2 soldiers its a waste. Think how many terrorist a trained US soldier takes out lol. Our soldiers kill like 15 to 1, there suicide bombs kill maybe 1-2. So forget bravery, forget "having faith", we are just smarter than them...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Maybe we Westerner's need to start praying that we are never put in the same
position that the Muslim's are.

If a country starting bombing the US with their drones and their biological weapons and their
god awful corporate media....well, I just can't say what I'd do....

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Don't be ridiculous they want Hamas on this one.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent

They did have something to do with 9/11 Muslims planned it the blue prints was found in Saddam base in the early 90s but the Americans carried it out changing the out come they blasted fear into the Americans possibly clouding there judgment that much they would vote a black guy in power i am not sure if they was ever successful though

Where are you receiving your information from? Can you provide a link please? Because I was always under the impression that Saddam was just as afraid of Osama Bin Laden as the western world was.

And seriously? Playing the race card? What year are we in again? Does it matter if we have a black, while, yellow, purple president? Doesn't matter to me. Or anyone else I know.

You put too much faith in the American system and the US officials allegations towards who was responsible on that day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join