It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonder why there were two United 93 crash sites?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Who are these people? I don't get it.

I think it's still legal to express your opinion, although Hooper might disagree.

Do you at least agree that 9/11/2001 was an actual date on a 2001 calendar?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh Lord not this again. The plane was shot down. Plain and simple. Its just more of a heartwarming story to say the people revolted and took the plane down.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by maxella1
reply to post by Alfie1

That is simply your bias and personal incredulity speaking. You haven't actually addressed why light debris cannot travel on the wind several miles

I never said that light debris cannot travel on the wind several miles.
And yes I personally do not believe their explanation.

Why? Is it possibly because you want others to think there was a complex conspiracy contrived by evil forces and as resourceful and cunning and clever as they may be they are no match for your keen intellect?
wait a minute.. Isnt that what you believe? You want others to think there was a complex conspiracy contrived by evil forces and as resourceful and cunning and clever... But you must have it right cause you sided with the what.. 4 million doller investigation into something everyone saw on tv.. And believed every word of it, including the black lines that took up a good portion.. Right? Is that all not true..?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackTTC6
Oh Lord not this again. The plane was shot down. Plain and simple. Its just more of a heartwarming story to say the people revolted and took the plane down.

I don't suppose you have any evidence? Do you?

It would be nice.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

I think it's still legal to express your opinion, although Hooper might disagree.

These people are examples of fabricated victims of 9/11, the last being brad fetchet.

No comment on the link i posting proving beyond doubt that the planes seen on
9/11 were digital fabrications, i see!

Just the usual asinine BS! (expected from hoopier, goodave, h-alf, dmans, sick6igma etc. etc.)

edit on 17-4-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by maxella1

LoL, 30 to a hundred years from now,an old pilot will testify that he shot that airplane down out of feeling guilty.
why do you think they made that stupid movie!

4-17-2012.
edit on 17-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

Like this one?

Hey Hooper, do you think LastProphet527 could turnout to be right ?

Six Sigma what about you?, Do you think LastProphet527 could turnout to be right?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

reply to post by pshea38

These people are examples of fabricated victims of 9/11, the last being brad fetchet.

No comment on the link i posting proving beyond doubt that the planes seen on
9/11 were digital fabrications, i see!

Just the usual asinine BS! (expected from hoopier, goodave, h-alf, dmans etc. etc.)

Nope, no comment on this one.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

9/11 'victim' amy o doherty and Voice of September vs Cantor Fitzgerald Memorial photos.
Notice how the expression and hair is identical in both seperate pictures. Notice also that
the scarves are identical (except for the colour), and have identical creases.
One photo is simply a reworking of the other.
Same story with the vast majority of 'victim' photographs.

Most of the 9/11 'victims' are photoshop creations with no basis in reality.

No passenger planes crashed on 9/11.

We were duped people! Duped i tell you.

edit on 17-4-2012 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Six Sigma what about you?, Do you think LastProphet527 could turnout to be right?

Do I think so? No. A sane person will look at the evidence and realize what happened. Of all the 9/11 CT's, Flight 93 is the easiest to debunk.

Sorry max.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

9/11 'victim' amy o doherty and Voice of September vs Cantor Fitzgerald Memorial photos.
Notice how the expression and hair is identical in both pictures. One is simply a
reworking of the other. Same story with the vast majority of 'victim' photographs.

In order for me to continue our conversation, I need you to answer a few questions.

1. what is the current year?

2. Who is the the current President of United States of America​?

3. And in what year was the WTC destroyed?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Do I think so? No. A sane person will look at the evidence and realize what happened. Of all the 9/11 CT's, Flight 93 is the easiest to debunk.

Sorry max.

No need to apologize.

Nothing would make me happier if you turnout to be right, for the sake of our children.

edit on 17-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

No need to apologize.

Nothing would make me happier if you turnout to be right, for the sake of our children.

Go have a couple drinks.... flight 93 was intentionally crashed into a former strip mine near Shanksville, PA. on 9/11/2001. The evidence is irrefutable.

(I was drinking Cranberry Diet Soda with rum...kind of a chick drink, but did the trick)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

reply to post by pshea38

Notice how the expression and hair is identical in both pictures. One is simply a
reworking of the other. Same story with the vast majority of 'victim' photographs.

In order for me to continue our conversation, I need you to answer a few questions.

1. what is the current year?

2. Who is the the current President of United States of America​?

3. And in what year was the WTC destroyed?

Forget it. You are busy.
You've got a couple $5 tests to take.

I won't delay you any further.

Good luck.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Notice how the expression and hair is identical in both seperate pictures. Notice also that
the scarves are identical (except for the colour), and have identical creases.
One photo is simply a reworking of the other.
Same story with the vast majority of 'victim' photographs.

I was trying to ignore this member and reported him for spamming this filth. What is interesting is that the poster does not provide a link to the two photos. I believe that they are the same picture photo shopped by him, or another deranged no-victim.

I would like to know if the poster has contacted Amy's childhood friend; Liz Gallelo. Or her parents Geraldine Davie and James O'Doherty. I will guess no. Only cowards spread vile filth like the above thread.

P.S. ... can someone assist me with the ignore option? I must be too buzzed to see it!
edit on 17-4-2012 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

No need to apologize.

Go have a couple drinks.... flight 93 was intentionally crashed into a former strip mine near Shanksville, PA. on 9/11/2001. The evidence is irrefutable.

(I was drinking Cranberry Diet Soda with rum...kind of a chick drink, but did the trick)

You think if I get a couple of drinks the OS will start to make sense ?
It would take a lot more than a couple.
I can't drink that much.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
cant comment on the flight that went down, but the whole vicsims photoshopping looks legit to me.
most of the victims appear made up. heres just one of the videos. there are plenty of them

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
cant comment on the flight that went down, but the whole vicsims photoshopping looks legit to me.
most of the victims appear made up. heres just one of the videos. there are plenty of them

What point are you trying to make?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
If the plane was shot down doesn't that make an inside job even more unlikely? Why would the conspirators shoot down their own plane?

Because by shooting down a "real" plane that's going out-of-service and operating under drone-like control with no passengers or pilots, you support the story of the three other missiles, err, I mean planes. It's an easy and cheap way to float the "story" you want everyone to believe.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/17.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/17.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
If the plane was shot down doesn't that make an inside job even more unlikely? Why would the conspirators shoot down their own plane?

Because by shooting down a "real" plane that's going out-of-service and operating under drone-like control with no passengers or pilots, you support the story of the three other missiles, err, I mean planes. It's an easy and cheap way to float the "story" you want everyone to believe.

Cheers - Dave

So one plane three missiles?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join