It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonder why there were two United 93 crash sites?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

Now this is what I'm talking about! I was trying to get that across in my very 1st comment on this post, but the member I was debating with seemed to believe otherwise and thats when I was first brought by this Flight 1771 video, he said that since I wouldnt watch it I was deny evidence, but really I was spot on with my original opinion that since there was lack of debris/evidence confirming what the official story said about flight 93 was true...thanks for clearing this up, but real fast...what makes you so sure they were both fake? Its only fair to search both sides of the fence for the truth...not to say I dont already believe you but as I said, its only fair.

-TrollerTrollzo

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by breakonthrough9

Hi break,
Another pearl in the garrote necklace.
Worn by the perpetraters of 911.
The best ljb

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

No actually it's a lot simpler.. THEY ARE LIERS. That's all. And I don't care what others think.

It's Liar's, and if you don't care what other people think...why are you posting it on here?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
ats is like a game now, see which topic can suck in the most shills, fun times. My bets are on Ron Paul followed by 9/11. There should be a reward for who can draw the most shills out of their sad little holes

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

From part 2 of the video you posted:

Pause at 4:50. I know this is Pan Am Flight 103 but........"Om Dik#" ??? (< Look ATS wont even let me spell it!)

The girl after is named Shanti Dixit.

However in all the passenger lists, he goes by "Om Dixit" just like Shanti. Why did every list released to the public contained a changed last name?

This is all i could find on Om Dik# anywhere:

64.Om Dik#, 2955 Wylie Drive, Fairborn, Ohio 45324, United States of America

Om Dik#

Here is the official Passenger list:
Pan Am

So whats up with Om? Was it just a sick joke? They seemed to censor his last name in all the passenger lists available on the interenet. Why?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

A thousand pound object rolls down the hill while bodies and seats and luggage and all go piercing deep into the ground. What a crock of KOOLAID.

The fan section of one engine broke off on impact

According to Wallace Miller the forward 1/3 section of the plane (first class cabin) separated on impact from the
rest of the plane - it flew forward into the woods sliding along the ground

Some of the largest pieces of the debris were found here

6 x 7 ft section of fuselage

Fuselage section

Wheel

Rest of the aircraft ploughed into ground at 575 mph

At the speed the debris was smashed unto fragments - seen it my self at plane crash which hit at 350 mph

Not much left when impacted into the ground

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The fact that eleven years later there's still people who believe the official report about 911 baffles me. Then again people still believe that JFK was just a president who got murdered, no conspiracy there either. Now let's move on and talk about something a little more 2012ish since there's a whole bunch going on right now.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

A thousand pound object rolls down the hill while bodies and seats and luggage and all go piercing deep into the ground. What a crock of KOOLAID.

The fan section of one engine broke off on impact

According to Wallace Miller the forward 1/3 section of the plane (first class cabin) separated on impact from the
rest of the plane - it flew forward into the woods sliding along the ground

Some of the largest pieces of the debris were found here

6 x 7 ft section of fuselage

Fuselage section

Wheel

Rest of the aircraft ploughed into ground at 575 mph

At the speed the debris was smashed unto fragments - seen it my self at plane crash which hit at 350 mph

Not much left when impacted into the ground

Sweet the turtle shell but you know What, not one single TURTLE
or his seat,flotation etc. Wolves must of et em. Baaaaa say the sheeple
Sad pics
ljb

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by trollertrollzo

Okay so I watched your video. At first speculation, I honestly began to change my opion, I know, imagine that. But after googling that and there actually being a few posts here on ATS about the comparison, I have gathered all the information I needed to completely contradict everything about your theory. Now believe me, I am not here to offend you and nothing of the sort, I just am trying to get to the bottom of this, as I am sure you are so take what I am about to say for what its worth. Flight 1771 was a BAe 146 which weighs about 93000lbs at take off. Flight 93 as you know was a 757 and (as I stand corrected from earlier) weighs about 255,000lbs. Flight 1771 was at a much steeper angle as it crashed (10 degrees) opposed to flight 93's angle (60 degrees) and 1771's flight speed was much faster (something like 720mph) opposed to the slower of the 2 in flight 93. So, how does a larger plane leave less (nearly nothing) in the immediate crash area when a smaller craft hitting nearly vertical leave, MUCH more debris? I just dont understand.

Difference is that Flight 93 impacted old reclaimed strip mine - soft soil

Much of the aircraft (forward 1/3 broke off and flew into the woods) ploughed into the ground In some cases
up to 25 feet deep Because of that little debris visible on surface

Here is one of the engines being recovered from the crater

Here is picture of bin holding recovered aircraft debris filled 10 of them with 60 tons of debris

Here are collecting and sorting recovered debris

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

No actually it's a lot simpler.. THEY ARE LIERS. That's all. And I don't care what others think.

It's Liar's, and if you don't care what other people think...why are you posting it on here?

You got me.. I can't spell.

People can think for themselves, and I don't care if they disagree with me.
Until it becomes against the law, or ATS stops allowing it, I will post whatever I want.
And the best part about it is that you don't have to read it if you don’t want to, and if you want to read and disagree... I don't care.
Does this answer your question?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Here is one of the engines being recovered from the crater Here is picture of bin holding recovered aircraft debris filled 10 of them with 60 tons of debris Here are collecting and sorting recovered debris

But how do we know where they were taken?
edit on 18-4-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Rest of the aircraft ploughed into ground at 575 mph At the speed the debris was smashed unto fragments - seen it my self at plane crash which hit at 350 mph Not much left when impacted into the ground

It's true, I have seen it as well. You have to see the aftermath of a high velocity T-Bone with the ground to understand what happens. The reason why the top area of the cockpit bubble went sideways is the pressure at the moment of impact pops it like a balloon and it explodes, giving it enough vector to avoid going down the hole being made.

The debris trail? As the majority of the plane is going into the ground, at the same time light debris is sucked up the air vortex in the trail of the falling aircraft. The wind gets the plume and deposits it , sometimes miles away from the crash site.

No sheep crap here.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Hey LongJohn,
I always try to come with the facts. The wind theory, I think, has been officially debunked. The only way I can go further is to pay this website - compuweather.com... - to obtain the official OFFICIAL weather in the area that day.

For some reason though, I have a feeling the information won't be accurate. You never know though. But I don't have a bunch of money to invest on this. Most people probably don't believe the "wind theory" enough to actually spend money on that kind of investigation anyway.

Still doing some digging though...never know what you might find that was left behind or forgotten.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

"You are on a conspiracy site bashing someone for having indulged in a conspiracy theory? Thats pretty funny in my book".

Laugh out loud funny.

By the way this thread is the reason I come to ATS. I have always thought something was very fishy about Flight 93.

edit on 18-4-2012 by jzenman because: messed up quote.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakonthrough9

Hey LongJohn,
I always try to come with the facts. The wind theory, I think, has been officially debunked. The only way I can go further is to pay this website - compuweather.com... - to obtain the official OFFICIAL weather in the area that day.

For some reason though, I have a feeling the information won't be accurate. You never know though. But I don't have a bunch of money to invest on this. Most people probably don't believe the "wind theory" enough to actually spend money on that kind of investigation anyway.

Still doing some digging though...never know what you might find that was left behind or forgotten.

The weakest link of the chain is often broken by the meekest means.
I LOVE weather. I have trained a few ground hogs in my time too.
SHANKSVILLE It's a friggin TREASURE HUNT.
the best ljb

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I never wondered that because there aren't two.

Dear God, what's with the surge of crazy 9/11 threads lately? This is the most annoying and offensive conspiracy theory out there.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal

I never wondered that because there aren't two.

Dear God, what's with the surge of crazy 9/11 threads lately? This is the most annoying and offensive conspiracy theory out there.

Who made you click on it?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Originally posted by maxella1

Exactly!!
When I find paper with peoples addresses on it, I immediately call the authorities. Because it might have come from a crime scene miles away.

No cover up here.

That is simply your bias and personal incredulity speaking. You haven't actually addressed why light debris cannot travel on the wind several miles.

This aircrash has various similarities to UA 93 and at 8.50 there is reference to debris from that crash "7 to 8 miles away ". Another "inside job" ?

www.youtube.com...

If you are referring to PSA 1771, the report states that the plane started breaking up at approx. 13,000 feet due to excessive velocity. Not really a good example imo.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I don't really know anything about any of this stuff. But that FBI agent sounded like my wife we she gets caught in a lie ... a babbling idiot. Starts talking in incoherent circles. Drives me nuts. I wonder if he is still working for the FBI?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Debri carried off the ground by wind and landing at 2 specific spots? How can someone believe that. Paper, all dropping in 2 specific locations. Instead of being spread out. It's crazy talk, and brain damaged people who believe it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join