It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Emperor Stakes Claim to Japanese Throne, Shows Evidence Of 8,000 Yr Old Sumerian Object. PICS!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Holy crap. Nostradamus's predictions could be somewhat linear to this. I'll definitely be following the development of this story more closely.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This guy is full of it. Why? Because I'm the Emperor of Japan! Sure, I'm not Japanese but Anglo-Saxon; after all, Kublai Khan wasn't Chinese either, was he? No one can prove beyond all doubt that I'm not the Emperor of Japan. Hard to prove a negative. Sure, one might be able to come up with all sorts of arguments pertaining to the fact that I'm probably not the Emperor of Japan, but I would still be able to argue otherwise.

What is an Emperor anyway? He is there because other powerful men (women) support him. Look at Caligula. He started as a very popular ruler. Abolished taxes. Spent all the government's money on himself. Got sick. Almost died. Woke up, recovered. Declared himself a god! Made a lot of people mad by this and by bankrupting Rome. Got stabbed 20 or so times. Not a god, and a pretty lousy Emperor. End of story.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by godspetrat
This guy is full of it. Why? Because I'm the Emperor of Japan! Sure, I'm not Japanese but Anglo-Saxon; after all, Kublai Khan wasn't Chinese either, was he? No one can prove beyond all doubt that I'm not the Emperor of Japan. Hard to prove a negative. Sure, one might be able to come up with all sorts of arguments pertaining to the fact that I'm probably not the Emperor of Japan, but I would still be able to argue otherwise.

Actually, mitochondrial and other DNA analysis could easily disprove your claim to the Japanese throne. It wouldn't even be difficult.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Thank you for the reply...I was not aware of that prophecy...
Does it have anything to do with the red a blue kachinas?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by godspetrat

Actually, mitochondrial and other DNA analysis could easily disprove your claim to the Japanese throne. It wouldn't even be difficult.

Of course I was joking there, but I've never had my DNA tested. Who knows? I'm adopted, and was told my ancestry was Scottish by way of Canada (only been to Canada once except as a fetus, and that was to Windsor on the way back from a Dead concert in Chicago, because my brother and I didn't want to spend the night in Detroit).

My brother is a natural child of my parents, but he is my brother all the same, and my best friend in the world. My adopted family's pedigree includes such luminaries as Charles Dickens and William Clark, and an English nobleman or two! That being said, there is also a Portuguese element on my mother's side, and when my dad had his DNA tested, African markers were found! I'm almost afraid to look, but who cares anyway?

Besides, I believe in reincarnation, and I was Nero in a past life!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well, it is true that they were sort of invaded. I actually took a class in this stuff, can not remember the proper names for all the dynasties.

When Admiral Perry went in there, and they decided to adopt modern weapons and modernize Japan, the old leaders were locked away.

He may have a claim. In this day and age though does not Japan have elections?

I think his ship sailed years ago.

Oh, you are the real emperor, my bad, have at it. I will just let myself out.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by godspetrat

I see that you were trying to be humorous, but if you please, stay on topic.

Much appreciated, NRE.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is freakin crazy if it were true. Even if he was the real deal, there is no way the Imperial House would allow this guy anywhere near the throne. They've carved out the way the Emperial family is situated in the eyes of the Japanese people over generations...the family has no power, they are puppets; the mask on the real face of Japan that goes around bowing and waving to everyone, speaking to foreign officials and such.
But the Emperor recently had surgery, and it's taking a while for him to fully recover. In addition to that, there are no male heirs to the throne...perhaps this Onodera guy thought it would be a good opportunity now to stir things up. Even if he does have right wing/yakuza supporters...i doubt it's anything compared to the supporters of the current imperial family. Journalists get killed for writing stuff about them...and of course it's not gonna run in any media, everything is owned by the yakuza anyways. If not directly, the heads know the big yakuza bosses and politicians, they're all connected. And if the news is gonna be trouble for any of the parties, they'll never let it out.
Interesting article tho, was a great read. thanks!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Can anyone tell me how this image relates to this story of the Emperor Rival?

reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Someone has dumped a set of 50 mysterious images to a close friend of mine knowing they'd give them to me.
Here's one image, seems to be similar to that commandment plate but I don't know where this stone is from or what it means. There's some great minds here perhaps someone will recognize it. Someone is giving me bread crumbs and wants me to follow the trail. Maybe you can help me make sense of this mystery. I sure can't do it on my own.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Wow NRE, just wow!
Yes, this does sound incredible but just how possible is it?
I am somewhat familiar with Japanese history and yes there was a struggle to establishing the Meiji dynasty.
Asian countries are far easier to control for propaganda purposes than Western nations, especially during that time period when there was limited contact between East and West.
Like other Fulford claims they are incredible but I;m willing to give him some time before writing them off as untrue.

Great find

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I'm a little surprised to see this thread featured on the ATS homepage as one of the "current member picks." Seems that fiction augmented by photos of fake artifacts is enough to make a lot of people happy here at ATS. It's ludicrous to think that the "real" Emperor would go public without having at least one those artifacts vetted and authenticated by an internationally-recognized, independent expert in the appropriate subject. It's GLP-like to see a story like this prominently featured on the homepage. I've read a few posts about how ATS has been going downhill and I imagine threads like this are contributing to the downhill slide. None of us here can prove, or disprove, the alleged authenticity of the claims being made by the Emperor so it's difficult to argue for, or against, the merits of his case. Just spinning my wheels here...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
No, I'M the one who really has the right to rule over everyone and live in the lap of luxury with slaves and fine women!

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BULLPIN

Actually its post like yours that are currently bringing about the downfall of places like ATS, with nothing to contribute to the thread, except insults.

First post huh

NRE.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
s&f op This is one to watch make sure to keep it updated the repercussions could be huge if true. peace

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Yeah NRE, it's my first post here and I suppose it was a rather abrasive way to begin. I now see your numerous posts are indicative that this is your house, as it were, and I appologize for pissing in it. 'Twas a crude inaugural post, on my part, but you shouldn't take my thoughts and opinions as a personal attack against you, as it was not meant to be as such. However, I fully expect you to return the favor by popping my balloon if, and when, I decide to start a thread of my own hahahah.

As far as my contributing to this thread, or alleged lack thereof, I would make the argument that there is little anyone could possibly contribute here besides their speculative opinion on the matter. Apparently, NRE believes that members such as myself are breaking-up the love fest and are culpable for the recent decline in quality here at ATS. MMkay. I do, however, understand that my statements were disagreeable to you...so I'll politely refrain from posting any further in this thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
First of alll, since Japan is not going to fall back on being an empire, this claim is more or less futile for the purpose of gaining the throne.

However, it does shed some light on some history.

I can understand that many claim, it doesn't add up, because he's claiming to be of the house of Abraham. But in reality, it makes more sense than the "current" history, or to put it in different terms. It makes just as much sense, as current history does, in that regard.

And if there is anything that makes sense, it's the story about western societies selling "bad" powder to one side of a conflict, while selling good powder to the other side.

And the tabet with the ten commandments? Can't say I take that literally, but I don't put it beyond anyone to have made a copy of something similar, to claim higher origin ... although, I'd think that anyone who was "truly" an emperror, would probably claim to be the one who "gave it", rather than the one who "receives" it. Which makes this claim quite original.

And about the 5 star? on this, he his perfectly correct. The 5 star, is the Morning star, or the "bringer of light", which is another name for Lucifer. The word "Lucifer" is latin, and means literally "Bringer of light" ... or a star. The 5 star has always been understood as being it, although the 6 star has also been referred to being it. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, this is where the word sex, 6, and hex relate from, as in the understanding of paganism, and satanism.

edit on 5/4/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by starshift

Thank you for the reply...I was not aware of that prophecy...

For good reason - it's bogus.

Harte

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The true Emperor is always the one who actually sits on the throne of the country. An emperor rules (by force, trickery, authority from the people). You get to be Emperor by conquering or influencing the people to bestow that privilege on you. There is No God given right for anybody to be ruler over another (that's actually a form of racism). If you want to be emperor you have to wage war (political, social, financial etc...) on the sitting emperor to get it. Until then, no matter who your daddy was, you are just a wanna be ruler.

Very thought provoking take on history though. I would really love to know about the authenticity of some of those things he has in his possession. Maybe he should turn them over to the official Japanese museum so that all of the Japanese people can share in their ancient history.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well

You don't need to worry about 'dating' the artifacts. Part of the story is in the historic era and that is easily checked

According to Onodera, when foreign armies invaded Japan in the 1850’s and 1860’s, they found the Japanese government owned 3/4ths of the world’s known supply of silver.

Full stop, no foreign armies invaded Japan at that time. there were minor naval skirmishes however you may wish to look at the period of history in Japan, it has a special name and is called Batumatsu which deals with the end of seclusion and the opening up to trade. Japan didn't own 75% of the worlds silver, complete and utter nonsense, what actually happened was

Japan's monetary system, based on Tokugawa coinage, broke down. Traditionally, Japan's exchange rate between silver and gold was 1:5, whereas international rates were of the order of 1:15. This led to massive purchases of gold by foreigners, and ultimately forced the Japanese authorities to devalue their currency. There was a massive outflow of gold from Japan, as foreigners rushed to exchange their silver for "token" silver Japanese coinage and again exchange these against gold, giving a 200% profit to the transaction. In 1860, about 4 million ryōs thus left Japan, that is about 70 tons of gold. This effectively destroyed Japan's gold standard system, and forced it to return to weight-based system with International rates. The Bakufu instead responded to the crises by debasing the gold content of its coins by two thirds, so as to match foreign gold-silver exchange ratios

In order to get their hands on it, they supplied an impoverished Northern lineage with rifles that could shoot 400 meters while they sold the richer Southern “legitimate” lineage rifles that could only shoot 100 meters.

More nonsense with a shred of truth, the Japanese had matchlocks at the time and later during the Meji resortation some forces had 'modern' percussion cap rifles versus these old ones

The symbol of the Northern Army’s flag was a 5-pointed star, the symbol of Lucifer, also known as Satan. The Southerners were massacred and foreign banking families got their hands on some of the treasure.

nope see comment above

Basically he's nuts

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Looks like the Illuminati trying to convict us that they are true owners of the trones. The Yakuzas, as all mafias gangs, are normally under the Illuminati protection.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join