It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newly Discovered Artifacts May Prove Mayans Had Alien Contact!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Just thought I would share this as I have not seen these artifacts before. I remember a thread not long ago talking about some Mayan stuff that would be released and I wondered if this was it..

Amazing new Mayan artifacts prove the extraterrestrial connection between the Maya and their galactic visitors, furthering the preponderance on the December 21, 2012 end date to the Long Count calendar.

Many people have speculated that the Maya were visited by extraterrestrials and that at least one of their deities, Kukulcan (also known as Quetzalcoatl by the Aztecs), may have been a galactic visitor who taught the Maya about agriculture, mathematics, medicine and astronomy. How else could one explain the Mayan calendar, a calendar that to this day can accurately predict every lunar eclipse within 30 seconds?

www.in5d.com...

Some of these do look like your typical alien heads.. With the big instect type eyes. Not that I have ever seen an alien.

and this looks very much like it could be a spacecraft..

I think this is the most intresting image. It looks to me like a some kind of machine and depicts planets around it too....!

Theres plenty more images on the site and some youtube videos. I cannot comment on them as my internet connection will not allow me to watch them.

So if anyone wants to write some spec about them it would be nice...

edit on 3-14-2012 by Springer because: edited title to more accurately reflect the content

+32 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Word of advice, never, ever, create a thread and use the word "proof" (or prove but you get the idea) in the title, especially when discussing aliens, because everytime the "proof" is debunked & it just kills the thread. That said, interesting find, thanks for sharing.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

and this looks very much like it could be a spacecraft..

It also looks like it could be a hat.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I believe these are modern day forgeries. The Mayans could not have known that there were planets with ring systems...and even if 'galactic' visitors came down from the deep depths of the Cosmos just to tell them that Saturn had rings, they also would probably have taught them how to draw better.

edit on 3/13/2012 by NuminousCosmos because: (no reason given)

link   
dang, I was hoping they would find something like the ray-gun from call of duty nazi zombies

+7 more 
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Word of advice, never, ever, create a thread and use the word proof in the title, especially when discussing aliens, because everytime the "proof" is debunked & it just kills the thread. That said, interesting find, thanks for sharing.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Isn't the rule here is that the title of an article must be the same for the thread?

Very interesting stuff in the video.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I think that rule only apples to the Breaking Alternative News forum, every other forum you can create your own title.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Interesting find. I wouldnt consider this proof, although its highly compelling if it is authentic. Has the material been carbondated? I would consider it proof that there has been an outside influence from an unkown faction (Aliens, Timetravelers, unrecorded human society), if technological gizmos dating back to the time of the Mayans would be found.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So who says I did not make those artifacts?

It sure is some interesting pictures,
but the last picture you posted, where it depicts Saturn (looks like it) isn't it to good to be true?

It is some nice artifacts, and if they are real, then there is a lot of explanation to be done imo.
But I did see a video not long ago, where there was a slide show, depicting many other artifact including the ones you have posted

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NuminousCosmos

Well if there really was contact they would probably have our solar system described to them so saying they wouldn't know about the rings is kind of a chicken and egg thing. And as for aliens teaching people how to carve better, I doubt that a visiting race would have that high on their priorities. If these artifacts are authentic I would imagine that they are similar in nature to the artifacts produced by Pacific island cargo cults.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Perhaps, but why would these 'galactic' travelers come to visit the Mayans? Why would they not have visited the Roman Empire at it's height? Because the Romans documented how they built their mega-structures, or organized their empire, or how they created their sculptures...so there isn't any sport in claiming that Aliens Did It. I just can't see why advanced civilizations from the depths of space would come here to mess with South and Central American primitives, but ignore the rest of the planet.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

It also looks like it could be a hat.

lol it could well be a hat. Its all open to interpretation. Would be good to verify where these finds came from...and get some more background knowledge on them....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You are probably correct. I just copy and pasted the title of the article as I was in a bit of hurry at the time. Its hard to provide real proof for anything... Let alone alien contact.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I would replace PROOF with the word EVIDENCE for all future posts of this type.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This thread is missing the proof part.

People make art, that isn't proof of anything but creativity.

+21 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
How did they create an image of Saturn's rings?
They didn't have telescopes....

Looks like this is as close to proof as we will get, short of them landing on our front lawn!

Good thread and good OP, thanks for sharing!
edit on 13-3-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I missed this image when I first looked. Its an interesting one.. Shame I cannot get them bigger..

and to all you peeps going on about proof or evidence... I would prefer if you stopped dicing hairs and looked at the artifacts and comment on what you think they might represent. It took scientists 50 years to provide empirical proof that smoking caused cancer and still to this day there is no definite proof..

I guess proof is relative and people see what they want.. Me included..

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Just show us all how they knew about and drew Saturn's rings accurately.

According to mainstream history, there was absolutely no way they could have known what it would have looked like in this sort of level of detail.

Debunk that.

And if you want to claim it's all a modern hoax, than demonstrate who the hoaxers are and explain how they got enough $ to carve their hoax on slabs of gold...

Otherwise I won't be taking the dismissive attitudes very seriously.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Who says it is Saturn? It could be anything.

Why is there no credible links of these discoveries? Only ancient alien 2012 sites.

edit on 13-3-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Instead of arguing over what the wording of the original title should or shoudn't be...

can we find out where these artifacts came from? What site where they dug up from... who was the archaeologist?

What was the dating on them?

Let's verify that they are real artifacts first... THEN we can worry about whether or not they are PROOF or EVIDENCE or just forgeries.

They are interesting... but nothing I see on them looks like Mayan art

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join