It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all The Walking Dead fans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Wow the last episode of the Walking Dead Shane finally get his just rewards.the previous episode Dale dies and only one remaining episode left for this season maybe the end of the series.

I have a love hate relationship with the Walking Dead it had so much potential that ended up being a soap opera with a few zombies thrown in the mix.

Anyone know for sure if the next episode is the last?

How about Shane turning into a Zombie which means all of them were infected?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Was that a spoiler?
edit on 3/13/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Nuts!!

How about a spoiler warning??!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
No that was what happened in the last episode.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

its tuesday.... dont put a spoiler warning on something if people didnt care to watch or look it up the next day. just sayin. but yea i was with 2 of my friends eating pizza and our jaws dropped when shane died.

the season finale looks INSANE!
edit on 13-3-2012 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Semi-spoiler warning that -may- answer some questions...

The Walking Dead is loosely based on the comics...if you want the general direction of the program, you should pick up the comics. (you will find shane dies quite early on in the comics btw).

ok...now serious serious spoilers...really...dont read if you enjoy suprises...

They will find out, if they are following the comics (they appear they are...generally speaking, some liberties), that anything short of head trama as the cause of death will result in all of them coming back eventually. They learn this via watching a couple suicides in the prison they go to after the farm.

End Of Spoilers..you can read this bit
The season is ending, but the series is really just beginning...

I have no love/hate of this program..its 100% love, equal to my old love of BSG.
edit on 13-3-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Losing Shane does take away a big part of the show. Still have the other group that Randall came from though. Hopefully if the show continues it will go another direction. I agree completely that it got to be too much like a soap opera. Still better than most the garbage on the tube!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Which all depends if AMC picks it up for another season which is hard telling.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

they have contests to go to the season 3 premier already

edit on 13-3-2012 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

From the previews looks like Glenns Girlfriend gets eaten

Warning!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

They will
and will probably sign a like 5 year contract if they can. Not only is TWD AMCs biggest show by a wide margain, it is also the top show during its time slot in all cable tv.

So..ya..it is a epic goldmine they hit
tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com...
edit on 13-3-2012 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It's definitely not the end of the series this coming Sunday, just the end of the season. Walking Dead is doing very well on AMC, trust me they will create new stories if they run out of comic book references. I love the show though, Shane definitely got what he had coming to him this past weekend. I believe they have begun to realize that all beings, living or dead, need to be finished off by destroying they brain.

Really looking forward to next weeks season finale. The Farm is compromised time to move on....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
the season finale looks like it was modeled after night of the living dead. which i have no problem with. i saw (knew) shane getting killed. didnt see (didnt know) him turning into a zombie...also..while he was going berserk and crazy...was it because he was scratched or bitten and the infection was driving him nuts? or was he just going bat sh!t crazy in general?

hopefully the season finale will be non stop zombie action. i hate how this show is a soap opera at times.

isnt rick supposed to lose his hand too? thats what happened in the comic...unless im thinking of another zombie comic
edit on 13-3-2012 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Who else is for getting rid of Olive Oil (Ricks Wife)? She is the usual reason behind any soap opera drama the show has.

I hate to say it but when she flipped the car I was like "Yessssss!"

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It's one of AMC's best performing shows. They just recently announced David Morrissey will be playing The Governor. I'm not familiar with the comic but this is, apparently, a big role.

Season 3 will being in October 2012.

FYI, the man responsible for all the incredible shows on AMC is a fraternity brother. Last I saw him (month or so back), he was concerned not with Walking Dead but the backlash from the season finale of The Killing. This was after we talked, at length, about how much I love Walking Dead, the Killing and the cancelled Rubicon. He'd have mentioned it was on the block if it was. It isn't.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
End of the series...LOL!
My wife saw the advertisement for the facebook game...
Yeah, the show ain't going nowhere.

reply to post by neo96

OP, you might put (spoilers) in the tag just to be safe.
edit on 13-3-2012 by g146541 because: spoilers

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I hate zombie crap...HATE HATE HATE HATE IT....its all cheesy and dumb to me....

but......i LOVE walking dead! strange, eh? im hooked and i cant figure out how someone like ME would love that show....

cant believe the season is almost over already

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
It's one of AMC's best performing shows. They just recently announced David Morrissey will be playing The Governor. I'm not familiar with the comic but this is, apparently, a big role.

Season 3 will being in October 2012.

FYI, the man responsible for all the incredible shows on AMC is a fraternity brother. Last I saw him (month or so back), he was concerned not with Walking Dead but the backlash from the season finale of The Killing. This was after we talked, at length, about how much I love Walking Dead, the Killing and the cancelled Rubicon. He'd have mentioned it was on the block if it was. It isn't.

love the killing too...starts apr 1st...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think it may have something to do with the burning of the bodies. The particulates are in the lungs after breathing around the fire and smoke?...

Or maybe Shawn infected himself in the bus by cutting his own hand to render blood as bait, AFTER head stabbing a few walkers.

Anyhow, how does Carl miss the walker in the swamp but shoot literally inches past his own dads cranium and headshot Shawn after he becomes a walker? cmon...

The last cutaway with all the zombies just over the hill was scary as BALL$$$$$

Next Sunday night will be a nail biter. Any more info/insight?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yup Shane and Olive Oil were made for each other it would be nice to see her go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join