It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering proof from NOAA?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

I thought the topic was about GEOENGINEERING...and not chemtrails

The problem is that the two seem to go hand in hand to believers.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

And yet, your rubbish is better than ours? Comical!

Well, when it comes to quality rubbish as you call it then yes it is...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

your so in the wrong, you are blind and your arguments mean little to anyone here with eyes, really you dont convince anyone and the side of truth is the one your always on the wrong side of...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

you whole side of the debate falls apart when anyone can look outside and watch them make chemtrails, I would call them contrails if they all were natural but watching how they fly their grids make it undeniable that they are chemtrails... you are all wrong so wrong and its sad that another human would go out of their way to defend this crap..

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
im starting to think that the handful of people that are on every chemtrail forum defending this tyranny are all the same person...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

I would call them contrails if they all were natural but watching how they fly their grids make it undeniable that they are chemtrails...

What you see on the ground does not prove the chemical makeup at 30K feet.

The simplest explaination is that many planes are headed the same direction. Separated by the distance reccommended by the FAA.

But you won't believe that since you want to believe in chemtrails. Just like some people want to believe in Bigfoot.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Why does a grid make it undeniable? Can't you imagine any possible way that normal flight patterns can create a grid?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
im starting to think that the handful of people that are on every chemtrail forum defending this tyranny are all the same person...

I am Spartacus.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

your so in the wrong, you are blind and your arguments mean little to anyone here with eyes, really you dont convince anyone and the side of truth is the one your always on the wrong side of...

Well then show me where I am so wrong?

And the side of truth is baseless conjecture with no evidence to back it up, sounds about right for this debate....

I am not trying to convince you I am trying to Deny Ignorance.

Something you seem to be embracing...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

See your wrong again, because they call me...

Ishmael...Lord of the Seas

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

you whole side of the debate falls apart when anyone can look outside and watch them make chemtrails, I would call them contrails if they all were natural but watching how they fly their grids make it undeniable that they are chemtrails... you are all wrong so wrong and its sad that another human would go out of their way to defend this crap..

SO what makes them chemtrails? Why can they not be contrails?

I need to know how you are able to determine the chemical makeup of a cloud at 30 thousand feet by just looking at it. Amaze me. I am ready.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I need to know how you are able to determine the chemical makeup of a cloud at 30 thousand feet by just looking at it. Amaze me. I am ready.

I think the amazing part will be that you actually get an answer...

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

need to know how you are able to determine the chemical makeup of a cloud at 30 thousand feet by just looking at it. Amaze me. I am ready.

You will never get the answer because its clouded in secrecy of technology depicted in the 6million dollar man TV show.

These people have bionic eye implants that can magnify, analyze and target anyone or thing in visual range.

I have posted it before but its the best evidence available to prove my hypothesis.

Please watch as Steve rogers Bionic Eyes are able to distinguish two men that look exactly alike.

This has to be the answer, replace the men with trails in the sky and viola it makes sense, at least in the same fashion that some propose chemtrails are real here and now and all you need to do is look up.

edit on 25-7-2013 by InhaleExhale because: smile

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

I think the amazing part will be that you actually get an answer...

Yea, I am holding my breath.

Logic seems to be such a lost art these days. Such a sad thing to toss aside. Maybe it's fun to blindly fear whatever other idiots tell you to be afraid of? Never tried it.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

No, what is sad is that an articulate adult can actually believe the crap you write. I mean, is it REALLY beyond your wit that aircraft flying regular routes cannot fail to make a grid? Is your grasp of thing SO slender?

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
persistent contrail cirrus on demand would be another term i would call chemtrails, i dont know the make up but i know that they are "made on demand" in my neck of the woods. once you know how they operate you can spot them on most gray days, flying only where they have a little cover, turning on and off the trails, so obvious that i feel sorry for you all wasting you time here when you have to know this, you just have to..
edit on 25-7-2013 by bluestorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

persistent contrail cirrus on demand would be another term i would call chemtrails, i do know the make up but i know that they are made on demand in my neck of the woods

I have a serious question for you.

Do you care about chemtrails? Are you concerned about them? Or is this just a fun distraction for you?

I ask this because if you are sincerely interested in this and you fear what "they" are doing to you, I implore you to do a tiny bit of studying into weather, contrails, how and why they form, and how long they can last. I assure you this is not some wild speculation on my part, this is well known science fact. It's been that way since powered flight.

If after you understand why and how different clouds form, and why an aircraft can make a contrail in one part of the sky and not another, and what makes up a contrail, you still are afraid of chemtrails, I feel sincerely sorry for your level of comprehension.

There are people who would be happy to answer your questions if you have any. If you already know everything, then nothing more needs to be said.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

once you know how they operate you can spot them on most gray days, flying only where they have a little cover, turning on and off the trails,

You do understand why you could spot them don't you?

Are you saying they have a way to turn those so called sprayers on and off, or are you saying the engines are stopped and restarted as that is where those lines usually originate in the first place?

Here a little video for you to enjoy....

And this one is a bonus...

Enjoy....

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think too many people think that the atmosphere is homogeneous with just a temperature difference from the surface on up.

If we could see differences in humidity and wind I'll bet we would see bubbles of humid air and patches of wind.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

You can see the differences in humidity "just look up" as they like to say. See those clouds?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join