It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering proof from NOAA?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mrthumpy

yes some can turn on and off the makeup of the contrail, i have looked into all the contrail cirrus science, its great for geoengineering

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

So it's your belief that they're deliberately trying to warm the planet a little bit?

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

yes some can turn on and off the makeup of the contrail, i have looked into all the contrail cirrus science, its great for geoengineering

You say you have looked into contrail cirrus science, so then the question here is do you understand it?

And can show me any kind of evidence that a pilot can turn on and off the makeup of a contrail, because in the real world that doesn't happen.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm

No, actually you didn't. If you did, you wouldn't make such comments. Ignorance is bliss. You my friend are very, very blissful.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

you all attack ignorance when its you all that have taken the bait, im sorry i have little time to play your games of muddying up the sky, go outside sometimes, google doesnt have all your answers....

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

you all attack ignorance when its you all that have taken the bait,

It's actually called denying ignorance something you should try sometime...

And what bait have we all taken?

I am still waiting on that evidence a pilot can turn a contrail on and off, because you say they can so it is time to produce something other than baseless conjecture..
edit on 27-7-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Well, if you want to get technical, the Air Force is supposed to have a contrail suppression system in use on the F-22 and B-2, and will be used on the F-35. It's highly classified, and other than noticing that those aircraft don't leave as many contrails as other aircraft is the only evidence that it actually exists. No one knows if it's a liquid system, or how it works that has talked. And there's no way in hell it's going to be used on a commercial, or even military transport aircraft, but it apparently does exist.
edit on 7/27/2013 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Well, if you want to get technical, the Air Force is supposed to have a contrail suppression system in use on the F-22 and B-2, and will be used on the F-35.

Technical isn't something believers use on a normal basis. If it were we wouldn't have half or these threads in this forum.

posted on Jul, 27 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

you all attack ignorance when its you all that have taken the bait, im sorry i have little time to play your games of muddying up the sky, go outside sometimes, google doesnt have all your answers....

How long did you work in avionics? How much study time do you have with clouds and weather patterns? Do you know a great way to predict a frontal system's arrival?

I ask these questions because I have spent time working on aircraft. Military transport and fighters. I had full access to almost every plane that landed at my base. Oh, and I was outside while working on these planes. I have been interested in clouds and weather since my early teens. I got into photography and liked the colors of clouds at sunrise and sunset. I asked questions to people who know the answers. I learned all about the clouds, the weather, and what makes contrails act like they do. If you want to spend your life being laughed at by most with brains because you fall for the stupid fantasy of chemtrails, I surely cannot stop you, but I can without any worry, say that if you took the time to stop talking and start listening when it comes to contrails and weather, you would quickly realize how ignorant the whole thing is.

But as I said, ignorance is bliss and being blissful is easy. Enjoy.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

how long have you debated this on ats? get outside man, if your lucky you might get to see the sun.. you all have beat the horse dead, the same replies from the same few on every chemtrail post for years, seriously why dont yall move on to a new subject you can muddy with questions upon questions, meanwhile in the human world something is up and its obvious that your m.o. involves making sure no one can have a real conversation about it..

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I'm outside almost 24/7/365 and why can't I see anything is going on?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

So in what ways do contrails enable geoeingeering?

Are you say that there is a deliberate plot to cause a very small increase in global temps? What evidence do you have and moreover to what ends? Wouldn't it be cheaper and easier just to burn a few thousand acres of rain forest to achieve the same goals?

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I'm a photographer with special interest in landscapes and aircraft. All of which happens outside. You are deluded.

posted on Jul, 28 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

how long have you debated this on ats? get outside man, if your lucky you might get to see the sun.. you all have beat the horse dead, the same replies from the same few on every chemtrail post for years,

Well what do you expect to be the answer to the same old debunked chemtrail claims over the years??

"You" keep posting the same ol' carp so of course you get eth same ol' debunking!

Sheesh....but not unexpected....complaining about being wrong rather than actually evaluating the evidence properly......'cos if you did that you wouldn't actually complain!

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

your m.o. involves making sure no one can have a real conversation about it..

On the contrary, I enjoy having discussions about it. It's just that the chemtrail believers don't actually have any answers so they move right into attacking the poster and the conversation degrades from there. Maybe you should go over to the Icke forums. I hear they suppress any nay sayers and let ignorance flow freely. Maybe you can learn all about reptilians from inner Earth too. Be Blissful.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
loosing, you all are loosing, it was a good try and you have to play this card, its your job , i meet people everyday who are waking up to these gray fake clouds, our debate here is over, enjoy you day

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I hope one day you find the truth. Whatever that might be.

It's a bit boring, but getting paid $250K a year to work from home dispelling chemtrails is quite lucrative. Plus I have that side job of dispelling Niburu claims that pays $75 a year. I could get you in if you like. The work is easy and the pay is great.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

This is strange. All that stuff up there is actually a good thing? I would like to know exactly what all that stuff actually is. It may be things we don`t want floating around.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join