It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll Pay $20 Gallon Gas/Petro Instead Of Murdering Iranians. I Want PEACE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I did not believe those who said Saddam possessed Weapons of Mass Destruction. Truth be told, it turns out that the entire cause and justification for invading Iraq was based on lies, deceptions, and illusions.

Saddam halted oil exports for 30 days in solidarity with the Palestinian people. 11 months later Bush launched his 'Shock and Awe.'

Today, I do not believe those who say Iran is seeking the construction of nuclear weapons.

I believe Iran is processing nuclear material for their own power needs and for the power needs of the world. I believe Iran intends to enter the legitimate market to provide nuclear fuel for peaceful purposes.

Iran's policies to strengthen itself economically are a huge obstacle and threat to those who are attempting to fully monopolize all of mankind.

To those who will quote proclamations of Iranian hopes for End Times War:

There is no difference between these lines of rhetoric as compared to Christians awaiting the deadly battle of Armageddon. The armies of Jesus battling the armies of the Beast. Actual humans slaughtering actual humans.

No different from the Jews who are anticipating the destruction of Al-Aqsa and the Dome of the Rock in order to build the Third Temple to greet their King. Their Messianic King who will conquer and defeat all in order to secure an eternal Israel through military might. The same principles followed by Patriarch Joshua in his military campaigns against the original inhabitants of Palestine.

We have to stop letting words scare us. Talk is cheap.

False Flag

If any terrorist attack or "magic" missile/bomb triggers an Iranian invasion, I will be HIGHLY suspicious of it being a False Flag.

USS Liberty...
WTC Tower 7...
9/11 Pentagon structural wall damage...

"That's all I have to say about that"
- Forest Gump

I don't care how different or distant the Iranian people are from me. I love them and they are part of our human family.

I'd rather have Peace than cheap and controlled gasoline.

Peace.

RELATED:

Ah ha! Iran: Not about the Nukes, its about the Rods!
- ATS Thread Authored by FoosM

Iran's Central Bank is the Real Target!
- ATS Thread Authored by ErtaiNaGia

Iran suspends oil exports to France, UK

Iran sets conditions for oil to European nations

Iraq cuts off oil exports

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I wont pay 20$ a gallon

second line

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

I'll Pay $20 Gallon Gas/Petro Instead Of Murdering Iranians. I Want PEACE!,

It's not that simple.

We all know what is needed, but there is too much money to be made, with oil.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a gallon of petrol/gas is nearly $12 in the uk a packet of 20 cigs is about $ 11 would we notice over in the uk

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think $20 per gallon is just the kick in the ass the people need to take real steps to energy independence. This slow boil of ever increasing prices isn't getting the fire going hot enough under people's butts, I'm all for flooring the gas pedal into the next paradigm.

When we do bomb Iran, I hope we have leaders who will make jokes about it later...

Kind of solidifies the reality of the Empire we are ruled by.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
I wont pay 20$ a gallon

second line

Exactly!!!

I won't be swayed by their profit making tactics of "Market Uncertainty" or fear.

Mark up gasoline and we'll conserve better, drive more wisely, and engineer free or cheaper power technology. But I will not be frightened like a cattle cow about gas prices to justify murdering Iranians.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Totally agree.

I'll rather pay 20$ a gallon (already paying 5$) than see hundreds of thousands of Iranians die at the hand of the war machine.

The only ones who need to die for the war machine are the war mongers.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If there was "peace" oil prices would go down.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

You're only one person. Nice sentiment, but you're a flower braving a tidal wave.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You know its possible to pay a reasonable amount for gasoline and not murder Iranians : hang all speculators.
With that kinda win/win plan, no second line necessary.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Nope, I have to drive too much in order to make my money(I am a self-employed mobile mechanic and appliance repairman). Most customers are barely willing to pay mileage now. If we get to $20/gallon, many delivery and mobile based businesses will either collapse or be forced to steeply increase their prices. Additionally, grocery prices will go through the roof. So, starve or bomb terrorist supporting Iran? No choice to be made there.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

nice thought but in reality all one has to do is cut supply , Iran has , make a treat of war Iran has, act as if they are ready for war Iran has and say no provocation needed Iran has, just look at today's head lines.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
How about we don't kill Iranians, and we pay a reasonable price for oil and gas?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

it is no longer us wanting to, it is Iran that is now making the threats, one act one move ,seen in their eye as being as an act of aggressiveness the will make war. Iran wants war.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Well then go join some army and fight some country to get your gas. As a matter of fact we in the USA have lots of gas, why dont you start your own army and fight them for it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I just figured we already paid for the military so might as well use it.

And Just forget about anything else and ask this one question to yourself.

Should a country whos leadership has/is currently talking about wiping other countries off the map be allowed to develop nuclear weapons???

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oil prices are a scam.
There was an interesting article i saw here on ATS a few nights back about how private companies buy most of the oil, and keep it for themselves, and give the rest to the populace for fuel, and that is why gas prices are so high.

Its a fake oil problem, Its just to make more money. Canada produces oil itself, and im still paying more than americans do for gas. And britain pays more for gas than either of us do.

I would rather not buy gas at all, then go to war.
I hope we dont go to war again.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
"I'll Pay $20 Gallon Gas/Petro Instead Of Murdering Iranians."

You won't.
I guarantee it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
you'd rather get scammed even more?? WTF??

PEOPLE, wake up! (cliche-time!) YOUR CARS DONT NEED GAS. You can use electric cars.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
the only way to beat these giants of war is by refusing to fund them. It sounds hard and is harder in practice, especially when so few have the courage of their convictions, but it is the only way. We pay them to plunder and gouge all nations whether they use petrol or not. And we have paid them well for a long time and they will murder to keep that empire.
One person makes a difference whether anyone sees it or not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join