It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Disaster Team Deployed 2/19/2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by sealing

Just saw on Yahoo as I opened the comp to come here a lava waterfall in Yellowstone today...

According to the article I read this is a rare occurrence when the sunlight hits the waterfall just right it is illuminated in such a way as to appear to be lava. As I recall, this effect occurs annually in about a 2 minute window. There were some pretty amazing pictures that really looked like bright orange lava.

I know this has been covered but the point is there is so much misinformation and deception in most of the media that we can't read a headline and assume it means what it says. The headline is a good example as it led one to believe it was actual lava and only after reading the article did you discover it was a waterfall that looks like lava.
edit on 20-2-2012 by KaiserSoze because: (lame reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

People are believing their own garbage

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

True! It may seem silly to most readers, but many of the power brokers in this world are quite infatuated with symbolism and occult numerology and dates. ... But sometimes, as Freud might say, a knife is just a knife.

Then again, I'm not a big proponent of coincidence.
edit on 20-2-2012 by JackWagon because: Addendum

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Personally, I think there have been enough minor quakes in the New Madrid area to be a temporary relief for the stresses and strains of that area. As far as I know seismologists still can't predict major earthquakes with enough certainty to justify sending FEMA or the FBI or any other agencies to oversee such a disaster.

Unless you have a good job in an area far away from the New Madrid fault, then I'd stay put.

If you are truly worried about such a future event then start by getting enough water and food and medical necessities to last you a couple of months. Do it quietly - in a real catastrophe those who are prepared will be fair game for those who are not prepared.

Either that, or move to an area less likely to experience a major quake.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

That's what the OP is saying you fool! Read, won't harm ya!

That's about the stupidest response I've heard yet. Where did the OP say this FBI person was going to an avalanche? That's what EVERYONE else is trying to imply and I'm wondering when the FBI started responding to AVALANCHES.....Who's the FOOL?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93
hello dear, here ya go. will try to post the pic but i'm not too good at that stuff ... here's the link though Yosemite lava falls

You're off topic, "dear".

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

OP's Text

Interesting that someone noted an avalanche in Washington, If I hear any other info I am willing to convey the message.

That's the sentence I answered to! So i said, yes could be.. Where's your problem?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoNameBrand

Originally posted by andersensrm

Originally posted by mikey201
size 9+ mag.it will effect washington oregon the coast of CA and hawaii and japan also Vancouver.created by the FBI (haarp).the gov wants to kill millions.thousands will die if not evacuated in time

Whats the purpose?

Im not so concerned about his purpose, but i would love to hear what your source for this info is mikey201

This is the source

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I believe this is BS...FEMA handles disasters the FBI handles Federal Investigations...I'm not stupid I know they cross train and stuff. I also know that the FBI does dabble in Disaster prepping but I think this has more to do with the fake bond scandal that is about to blow its load all over everything here in a few weeks...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Okay, that was pretty funny. We'd be laughing out of the other side of our mouths though, if the guy had turned out to be some sort of prophetic savant.

With regard to the possible FBI emergency team deployment, it's entirely possible given the current state of affairs with Iran, that some sort of "credible" threat was perceived and an FBI DEST (Domestic Emergency Support Team) was deployed to deal with it. If that's the case, we'll probably never hear about it...if they're successful.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Ergh, right, a good lesson to be learned right now, thank you.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Not sure if it is answered later in this thread but evidently it is an optical illusion which happens only at rare times weather permitting, it is light/sunset reflection on the falls. I guess I should have opened the link instead of commenting on it first.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

They are 'so cool' about the 'dates' because 'date' is a system of Numbers.
And all Numbers are used in the Occult systems, because it was all created as one integrated system.

All Satanic Rituals use those 'cool dates' because it provides them with power, literally.
It is a part of the system of Energy and Energy exchange.

In the same way you put the key in the lock of the car engine, turn it on... then step on the gas. This physical sequence of steps in an action, can also be equated with the steps taken in an action to use the aether energy systems.
The use of Numbers, and symbols that translate into numbers are a part of the steps taken by any trained in Occult method, to gain energy from the World around you...you take it from others...other Life (energy of Life forms)
In Occult methods, the Followers have, by the Covens use of rituals, vows, oaths.."consented" ...to allowing the High priest of the Coven make free use of their 'energy' that he drains off at regular 'membership attendance' of the Followers. In return, they are given feelings of 'well being' and a bit of longevity. Sort of like when a mosquito bites you and sucks your live blood, while anesthetizing the area! Allowing you to ignore the fact you just lost 'life force' to something else feeding on you.
Corporations are Covens, by Canon Law; and so are all 'Religions'. When you give oaths to serve a 'corporation' you are giving the oath to be ('of') "possessed by" (god) Corporation. Believe it or not, it was ALL just a trick on us.

All because we had removed certain information from our education systems. That Corporations were created by the Babylonian Slave Queen Selene, and that her god is 'El'. Which is short for Eloheim, with 'whom Man is at War with'. "Azaz-EL"
And this is why they are still using the Numerology system which is also the system seen in the Mayan 'calandar' and tells you on what day, the Family of SET is going to do something to YOU, and exactly what they are going to DO to you!

Numerology was used, because Numerology works here..it is all the System that was Created by SET, who's name in this 4th World is 'An'. "Tiamatt" is the origin of the word "Matter" because SET & Tiamatt created Matter and that is the symbol of the Leviathan (Oboro) and Tiamatt biting tail to tail in a circle, surrounded by the 'tetrahedron' which is the 'electron shell' around the photonic 'Atom'. All one integrated system.

That we are Exiting!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustJoe
I believe this is BS...FEMA handles disasters the FBI handles Federal Investigations...I'm not stupid I know they cross train and stuff. I also know that the FBI does dabble in Disaster prepping but I think this has more to do with the fake bond scandal that is about to blow its load all over everything here in a few weeks...

Didn't someone post the other day that he had some good friends who work for FEMA and they were leaving abruptly to an undisclosed location, also? I will check but I'm sure someone posted a thread stating that.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

There's only one twelve in that date. Thats too many for you huh?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by januaryx5th

As far as I know the FBI are federal police and investigators. They dont get involved in disasters or any thing to do with handling the public during a disaster or anything like that.
Got a kidnapping, these are your guys. Got a volcano, nope not these guys. A serial killer who operated inter state. Yep the FBI again. Terrorists attack, not them. Come on people are you buying this? Someone, tell them about buying the Brooklyn Bridge.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Thread is called "FEMA friends will be gone for sometime". Posted on 2/17/2012 by Vinny5036. Coincedence? Maybe....maybe not.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Originally posted by NoNameBrand

Originally posted by andersensrm

Originally posted by mikey201
size 9+ mag.it will effect washington oregon the coast of CA and hawaii and japan also Vancouver.created by the FBI (haarp).the gov wants to kill millions.thousands will die if not evacuated in time

Whats the purpose?

Im not so concerned about his purpose, but i would love to hear what your source for this info is mikey201

This is the source

You know I wouldn't watch that video just based on the idiot looking person on the opening screen shot. That persons mother was too closely related to that persons father if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join