It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Disaster Team Deployed 2/19/2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Not really sure what is going on, however the family I am currently living with, (the father) works for the FBI
He has shared that he is apart of a disaster crew that plots things out, draws building plans for a lot of disasters like Oklahoma City Bombing, and 9/11,

He was just told he had to pack his things for a flight tomorrow morning early, to an undisclosed location. Not sure where he is going or what he is doing. If I hear anything else I will let you know here on this thread.

Has anyone heard of any sort of disaster happening? he usually goes After the disaster, which is why I wasn't sure.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I REALLY hope that it isn't this!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Probably just training.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
FEMA arrived in NYC the night before the 911 attacks...

FEMA Arrives in New York 9/10

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by KawRider9

I was thinking the same thing, only difference is he usually goes After not before.I guess we will see only time will tell. Figured I might as well get whatever speculations out there incase something does happen at least we knew it was preemptive.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
turns out its somewhere cold, and requires a heavy jacket. Maybe something with the Oil Pipeline in Alaska? not really sure whats really cold right now. Other than average temperatures right now across the US.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm picking up on some king of false flag coming off - I don't like the sound of the date 21/02/2012 - too many 12s - we'll see!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Theres another thread on the cascadia fault showing activity.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I just replied in another thread that there appears to be
a large ring of small earthquakes around what I think would be the
magma chamber of the super volcano at Yellowstone.
This could be totally normal but I don't recall such a smooth
circle over such a large area.
Also didn't recent geological surveys imply
that the magma chamber of the SV @ Yellowstone
covers an area that encompasses the 3 or 4 corners of the
surrounding states?
Like I said this could be quite normal but those knowing more
check it out please.
(these earthquakes are in the last week or so)

earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit on 19-2-2012 by sealing because: Link added

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Could an earthquake cause the eruption of the supervolcano? I mean if that thing goes off, we're pretty much all SOL right??

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by januaryx5th

If this is true. And he is with the FBI they are not about volcanoes and earthquakes. They are into criminal diasters. Also if it were training he would have known about it in advance. Apparently its not just some training activity about New Madrid or something.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
I'm picking up on some king of false flag coming off - I don't like the sound of the date 21/02/2012 - too many 12s - we'll see!

There' only one 12 in it

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Its the same forwards as it is backwards, that's kind of strange. How often does that happen?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by Hellas

Its the same forwards as it is backwards, that's kind of strange. How often does that happen?

Oh so they care about cool dates for a false flag?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

No I was just pointing it out.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
reply to post by Hellas

No I was just pointing it out.

oh ok

To the OP. So I take it you're an exchange student or something? Why would he (the father) tell you something like this?

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sorry feeling a bit strange this this evening but eh
Something that made me look at this from another angle
How many are out there looking at this thread thinking
Am I gonna get my call ?
S+f
edit on 19-2-2012 by Neocrusader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
To be honest, I don't really buy this whole story. No offense OP.

But even if this is true and if this would be me, I wouldn't write this kind of information in this forum or any other forum for that matter. This could endanger this guy, who for all we know just works to make ends meet.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by januaryx5th

Your friend is probably being tasked in response to the avalanche that occurred in Washington State earlier!

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Maybe it's just this National Level Exercise.

National Level Exercise (NLE) 2012 is part of a series of congressionally mandated preparedness exercises designed to educate and prepare participants for potential catastrophic events. The NLE 2012 process will examine the nation’s ability to coordinate and implement prevention, preparedness, response and recovery plans and capabilities pertaining to a significant cyber event or a series of events. NLE 2012 will examine national response plans and procedures including the National Response Framework (NRF), NRF Cyber Incident Annex and Interim National Cyber Incident Response Plan (NCIRP). Unique to NLE 2012 will be an emphasis on the shared responsibility among all levels of government, the private sector and the international community to secure cyberspace and respond together to a significant cyber incident.

www.fema.gov...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join