It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First thread, Possible Ghost picture I took myself, Would appreciate your opinion on this.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

That is a Weird, Usually animals sense these things don't they?

I have a dog and a cat, My dog has been doing quite random barking more than she usually does, And low growling noises while she's chilling out since we moved in, But I put that down to her settling in still. Getting used to all the new noises and that.

My cat sticks to me like glue bless him, Hes not usually so loving but i put that down to him getting old as well....

Well i hope these are the reasons anyway

I can not believe I just said "chilling out" I blame my 12 year old son for that!

edit on 08/02/2012 by justcurious31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by justcurious31

I have a dog and a cat, My dog has been doing quite random barking more than she usually does, And low growling noises while she's chilling out since we moved in, But I put that down to her settling in still. Getting used to all the new noises and that.

My cat sticks to me like glue bless him, Hes not usually so loving but i put that down to him getting old as well....

That is what they say anyway. You know "they", right? So since your pets are behaving "differently", I got to ask: does your dog low growl at one spot over and over or like you said just "unfamiliar" noises of a new place? Pets are usually real subtle about seeing these things and you have to watch them carefully when they show it. Pets can be an early warning system to "activity" of the paranormal. That both your dog and cat are still not climatized made me perk up just a little bit. You say your cat never leaves your side now? That you think he/she is just getting old? Did this start when you moved in? Do any of your pets follow unseen things with their eyes, or bolt from the room suddenly for no reason? Does your dog bark at the ceiling or only one place in the house?

This is not always a threatening thing if something is there with you. Sometimes someone may have died in the house and is still there but doesn't harm anyone. Just the pets pick up on it. Or you may too if you get that creepy feeling or chills up your spine or a feeling of being watched. There are tons of web sites that list symptoms which are too numerous to relate here. Google haunting and symptoms just to ease your mind about it. Only you know if 1 and 1 makes two in this regard. Sometimes it takes a while to add things up and research it too find out.

I lived in a house for seven years and kept getting indications from others of something going on and denied it until the last day I was there when I heard it too. Seven years.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by justcurious31

This is me

If I were a ghost....... I'd haunt you too...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Thanx for the interesting post, as for the pic idk im not very well with phots but it does look like 2 separate people there
Is there anythhing u know about ur house that mite warrant ghosts?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

If I was to borrow someone's digital camera, Would it be possible to actually take a picture of the mobile phone with that picture on the screen, Or do you think it would become distorted?

Well, no doubt that it will be distorted! Plus the EXIFs datas would'nt be the same at all...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

My cat has never been a loving cat, He would swipe any of us if we stroked him, And only came to us when he wanted feeding, Since we moved in here he started sitting next to me, Now he sits on my knee, And is literally there all the time when I am sat down. which he never did before and I have had him for 8 years now.
He doesn't sit on any other of my family's knee though, but does let them stroke him now.

As for my dog, She follow's me around everywhere which drives me nuts sometime's as I am literally always tripping over her!
She will only settle and sleep in my sons bedroom now as before she was always in our's.
Its usually in the living room where she will sometimes just start to low growl for no apparent reason, And sometimes she will jump up and start barking like she does when someone knocks on our door or walks into the house.
She doesn't bark at a point in the room or at the ceiling or anywhere really just runs around the living room and kitchen like a mad thing.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

I don't know anything about it, Do you have any idea how I could find out the history of the house?
That would be quite interesting to do.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

its you, window reflecton,

or you saying some1 elser not there ?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by user225300

I was the only one in the house at the time.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I can see the figure with blond hair... but..
Is it just me or does it look more like a man with very receeding hairline?
I can see scalp there and the hair at the back of the head is worn long

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by daydoesez

I cant seem to see that, But since posting this on ATS there have been quite a few things that people can see and have brought to my attention that I didn't see to begin with.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Oh come on dude,if she wasn't a half way attractive female you'd be ripping her a new one considering what you've said about the pic being edited...As for the op,yeah it's a reflection.Or a ghost app.Nice try though.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

reply to post by user225300

I was the only one in the house at the time.

That's what they all say.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

A star for that comment.Amazing how that didn't get removed as off topic.Get away from your computer dude..step outside...there's real women out there.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

What do you mean by "nice try though?"

Are you implying I am going round my house trying to fake dodgy reflections of myself and pass them on as being a ghost? Why on earth would I do that? What would be the point?

Seriously....

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

That's what they all say?

Please expand on your statement?

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm not implying you faked the picture on purpose.But as other posters have pointed out,it's clearly been edited.I don't know about that stuff..but I do know that's the first sign of a hoax.Just saying.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Well, That's your opinion, This has not been edited at all. I can swear on that fact.

Why would I try to edit it, then post it on here when I know for a fact there's people on here that can, as they say, debunk it? I have more to do with my time than sit editing photo's.

If your so sure this has been edited, Prove it

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I don't have to prove it,one of the other posters already did.Maybe 'modified' is a better word.Honestly though,all I personally see is what appears to be a reflection.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

If I recall rightly, He didn't actually prove it was, as you say "modified".?

Some say a reflection, all I have to say on that, Is it looks nothing remotely like me, and no one else was in the room, And to be honest I will try to prove that this photo was one I took, on that day, to find that figure in it. Nothing more and nothing less.....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join