It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First thread, Possible Ghost picture I took myself, Would appreciate your opinion on this.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi there ATS friends, I took this picture myself out of my living room window, Its a picture of my family playing football outside, I must admit I didn't really notice what looks like a face on the right hand lower side of the picture until I loaded it on to my computer, And it kind of freaked me out as I was the only one in the house at the time.

I took it on my lg shine phone on the 20/6/2011 at approximately 3:00 pm. The resolution on my phone is stated as being 1600x1200 and the type is stated as image/jpeg, Size 132KB.

Any opinions on this would be very interesting, Thanks for your time.

Hope the picture works OK as new to this

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Reflection

I think its you!!

I can see you took the picture through the window

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Unfortunately when you take a picture through a pane of glass you catch reflections.
What you have here is a reflection of yourself taking the picture.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You sure it isnt you?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
On second look, there is a blonde girl (you?) to the right,

But there is a face in the middle of the picture - a face seemingly partially obscured by a wall?!?

Also Looks like a young lady - Brunette?

If you were the only one in then strange!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nolabel

I'm afraid not, I have very long mousey extremely curly hair

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I will add a pic of me lol

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

interesting.......

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It looks like a reflection of a blonde girl with short hair that is sitting or standing behind you .. If You would be so kind , can You snap a photo of the opposite side of this window (as in what is behind you
)
edit on 11/2/12 by Thill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by justcurious31

I'm afraid not, I have very long mousey extremely curly hair

I see, then that is strange. I think I can see your ear so you dont have to put a pic of you
edit on 11/2/12 by Swamper because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

This is me

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by justcurious31

beautiful young lady!

But if you look at the reflection , you can see the outline of your hair in it

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Well if you pull Your hair into a ponytail behind your head (meh cant find right words in English h
) then it would look like You.. Not saying this is you with your hair tied behind your back , just thinking out loud

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have blown up the picture, and put a indicator where the two faces are.

I think the middle one is freaky - but if the OP's not blonde, so is the one on the right

edit on 11-2-2012 by Soapusmaximus because: Sorting pic

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thank you, although that pic was a while ago lol I was literally right up against the window when I took the pic with the phone so if it was a reflection of me wouldn't it have the phone in it as well in front of my face?i was wearing my husband Leicester red football top on the day i took it, I remember as his brother was visiting and hes from Leicester lol I have thought about all of that and trust me i would love that to be an explanation, Freaky

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Does his brother have a wife of BF that could have entered the room unnoticed behind you ?

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Very true but i can assure you I never wear my hair back as i have a large forehead and it makes it look bigger that way

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

No he came up on his own for a break, His wife is Italian also and very dark haired, My daughter my son my hubby and his brother was here that day, And they were all outside playing football.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
First impression is that it is a reflection from a window taken around halloween. Someone dressed up with bright red/orange hair to look somewhat like the joker or just plain gothy

But then I took a good hard look at the photo, and there are two people, the first is the "boy" and the second seems to be the outline of someone else, that almost looks like a bubble suit of some kind, you can see the arm and leg.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

I never noticed that one before

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join