It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets hidden in the pyramids. A real eye opener!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+104 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I searched ATS and could not find a post like myn but if some one finds one like myn, I feel its always nice to revisit this for the new members and older members as well. I will include a few videos as they can explain the best with visuals to get a better under standing. I strongly believe the Egyptians had some help from a more advanced civilization than us today and if you watch the videos, you will see why. The videos may be a bit long but well worth your time if your willing to learn with a open mind.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Definitely flagging this to watch later, I love everything and anything that is about the Egyptians! Thanks for posting!

On a side note, I also completely believe that the ancient Egyptians were connected with/in communication with an advanced knowledge/civilization that we could only hope the encounter. Who knows though...2012 is already shaping up to be a weird year!

All the best,
OnewithAll

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Sweet... something to watch tonight.

S and F

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I appreciate the fact, that you put this in the Science and Technology forum...I think it will develop into an in-depth discussion....

Des

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Thank you all for the kind comments and positive feed back. I hope you enjoy!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Right now the question is what did they find in the shafts and why won't they release the information. Could the old story of the scientist who told the news conference in Egypt "we found something and i can tell you it is not from this world" be true. The story was disproved in that the guy said he never said it...but we were not there it was not a public conference and they have been so secretive.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
yeah busting my butt for a pharaoh who wasent even buried there. call it coffee but it still taste like water to me.

S&F

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi pyramid watchers.

Why, despite the existence of millions of tons of stone, carved presumably with copper chisels, has not one copper chisel ever been found on the Giza Plateau?

Here could be the answer :
www.livescience.com...

And more similar answers here :
us2.ixquick.com...

Also, the answer is in the link of the second line of my signature.

Blue skies.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It is a shame that there is only the animated footage, and perhaps it is good to remember that the original drilling of the door footage was almost certainly filmed in the replica shaft which Zahi hawass had built to " practice " on. Even though at first he denied that a dummy shaft had been built, he finally said that it had, but he misunderstood the question. The lack of drilling debris and the fact that the footage was not live as claimed, but was shown from footage supplied by him, for transmission on the show, so that if there were any holdups, the show could still fill the alloted time.

I am sure that there was no intention of letting anyone near seeing the real thing and perhaps that is why Rudolf Ganterbrink was kicked out of the project, the moment he reached and filmed the door. There were so many mistakes with the second set of films, the most curious was the fact that of the two doors in the queens chamber, there were numerous photographs which were different. It almost looked like we were seeing half a dozen different doors and shafts.

I don't think that the shafts were able to be opened or explored from the inside, and there was a big rumour at the time that Mr Hawass had been up the outside of the pyramid within the first few days after the Upuat mission, with a pickaxe and was diggng into a little cave like opening on one of the corners. He says that he will let no-one do anything invasive to the Pyramids, but he had at least one jack hammer and a generator doing work near the kings chamber. He knows about the hole in the wall by the side of the box in this chamber, as many must also know and old photographs of it show the opening and the platform. It has been sealed up and it is never mentioned, but it was said to link to another mirror image of the Grand Gallery and presumably of other features as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Momuments to dead kings doubleing as a electric power source sounds stupid on a level that broke my stupid scale.

So I continued watching the first video. It was well put together though the narator could have done better.

It still seems rather fishy to me. However if I was able to build a small scale model of this pyramid electric idea I could prove of disprove this.

either way...for science!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Mystery of the Great Pyramid of Egypt intensifies

A delegate from Poland, Ms. Marek Novak inquired if the pyramids might contain alien technology, or even a UFO with its structure. Dr. Shaheen was vague when he replied "I cannot confirm or deny this, but there is something inside the pyramid that is 'not of this world'."

The source is the Examiner so take it for what its worth. Either or I believe this is the article you were referring to.

Prof. Dr. Alaaeldin M. Shaheen Minister Of Archeology, Egypt

The other side of the coin -
THE GREAT PYRAMID WAS NOT BUILT BY ALIENS: IT'S OFFICIAL - What leading Egyptologist Dr Alaaeldin Shaheen did NOT say to ignite a debate that will run and run

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This reminds me of a book I read almost 15 years ago (wow! tempus fugit!).

The book was authored by machinist/tool maker Christopher Dunn, and his book is called The Giza Power Plant.

It was a pretty interesting read. He's suggesting the same theory as in the first video suggesting the pyramid was basically a power plant!

Gotta check out the other vid's --- this subject always fascinates me. Thanks for posting this!

~philthy

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Wow just wow.I didn't want the videos to end.Thanks OP for fabulous thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Pyramids have to be good for something besides burials....
the only other purpose seems to be setting the calender straight every year, and perhaps encoding the sum of human knowledge as mathematically as possible with the design characteristics and measurements.....
That huge stone vat looked like it should be filled with murcury or maybe some acid for electrolyte....
There is the queens chamber, is a huge arched closet in one wall....maybe theres some missing technology that fit in there....
I have heard that when the spanish first came to one south american country, they found an electric light still burning in one temple....
Of course it was destroyed on the priests orders as satanistic .....work of the devil etc...
Why not Egypt?
If there is no evidence of torch smoke on the roofs of the pyramid passages, how did they light their way in there?
Maybe they collected jars of fireflies????
It is becomming more and more aparent that we are climbing back up out of chaos once more after perhaps just the latest massive earth change tenthousand- twelve thousand years ago......

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

The Pyramids have to be good for something besides burials....

I have heard that when the spanish first came to one south american country, they found an electric light still burning in one temple....

sources please

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I find it amazing how accurate and precise the pyramids were built and flawless. Today its takes computers and technology to get similar results with the precision and accuracy on building such a structure. Who ever built the pyramids, I want them to build my house for me, he,he.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
If there is no evidence of torch smoke on the roofs of the pyramid passages, how did they light their way in there?
Maybe they collected jars of fireflies????

Maybe they worked on the passages as they built it up, and were still in the sunlight most of the time.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
I find it amazing how accurate and precise the pyramids were built and flawless.

Overall, it's pretty well-planned out. But flawless? Who ever said that? The rocks are all odd sizes and just piled onto each other with a lot less accuracy than you would imagine. Maybe they finished it off nicely when they were done, but look at it. It's like a huge garbage pile of rocks.

How smart could the Egyptians (or the aliens) be if they couldn't figure out such a simple and incredibly helpful thing as standardized parts?

edit on 6-2-2012 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I just watched an obscure documentary/lecture from this French guy called Michael Desmarquet who lives in Australia, his take on the Pyramids is that they where built as communication devices to certain star systems. You simply meditate near the vent shafts that point to the star at certain times of the day/year and you can talk to distant aliens

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Some day in the near future im going to the pyramids and im going to try that and see if I can communicate with another being from a star system. I also want to try that experiment in the first video ware you go to the very top of the pyramid and take a ball with a wet cloth wrapped around it to see the sparks. It would be interesting and fun. Thanks thoe for the idea!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join