It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secrets hidden in the pyramids. A real eye opener!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I just watched an obscure documentary/lecture from this French guy called Michael Desmarquet who lives in Australia, his take on the Pyramids is that they where built as communication devices to certain star systems. You simply meditate near the vent shafts that point to the star at certain times of the day/year and you can talk to distant aliens

I would like to see someone actually try this meditate theory.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There is a piece missing.

I have always held the notion that when the capstone returns to the Great Pyramid, it will activate itself and all the others across the planet.

Makes me wonder about these pyramid shaped UFO's we see.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by berkeleygal
There is a piece missing.

I have always held the notion that when the capstone returns to the Great Pyramid, it will activate itself and all the others across the planet.

Makes me wonder about these pyramid shaped UFO's we see.

the only pyramid ufos i have seen as ufos simply shaped as a triangle. like the giant ships from stars wars. but nothing like a straight up pyramid

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have herd and seen pictures of pyramids on mars and the moon. I wounder what the aliens think and or know why then pass by a pyramid.

www.theyreal.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

bookmarking.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BulletShogun

There were reports of them in Russia. Literal pyramid UFO's.

I've read so many different explanations BUT I personally think they're landing zones with a secondary function of power source/recharge. The landing zones would then explain why they appear all over the planet, in cultures who never knew of the Giza pyramids.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Very interesting,

One problem though horatio. We agree they cannot just be burial chambers, they could be but it seems as far fetched as saying its a giant ufo( made of stone).
But what your telling me is, they were clever enough to utilize electricity, and clearly knew about conductive materials and insulating materials, and they were expereinced in the field of metalurgy, but could not connect the theory that copper, would be a better conducter. Then theres the fact that certain stones, are conductive by nature, but they are no where near, good, the electricity disperses over short, distances and the pyramids are huge, the light bulb theory has been replicated and is not as effective as fire would have been, wasnt bright was prone to going out. The amount of energy required was not the problem it was the amount the method generates.

The things we should simply look at are, the bulbs are possibly an inclination they began to learn from advanced races, along with the pyramids.

My theory is that, the pyramids began as burial tombs, this is proven they originally, built the small ones out of mud bricks, in a pyramid fashion. Then something happened "encounter" they suddenly are building giant stone pyramids, on the cusp of understanding electricity, in fact the majority of the world at the point was seeing the same quick jump in knowladge of there time. Then a decline again and its dark ages for quite some time, This is what troubles me most, people spend so much time asserting we became who we are today because of alien life. But considering every time man has peaked, or thought they have, there is a war, famine or something reduces a civilization, leaves all the farmers and by no discrimination, idiots and its a few hundred years before were back on our feet, granted weve had nothing like this for a while. But think how quick weve jumped in 200 years and had two wars that could have sent us to the dark, and a missle crisis, if not alien mass culling, id say at least philisophically were about due our own regress.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

I've read so many different explanations BUT I personally think they're landing zones with a secondary function of power source/recharge. The landing zones would then explain why they appear all over the planet, in cultures who never knew of the Giza pyramids.
I looked at photos of those. all it was was a photo of the triangle shaped space ship from star wars with a filter ran through it.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i have heard that there are traces of all sort of chemicals in the stones (inside the pyramide)...chemicals that are byproducts that occure when you'd produce electricity in simplest way....i think it was on ancient aliens (that show had some rare good moments)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
that 2nd video was possibly one of the best corralations, of pictures and informative evidence, on the sun gods nehpilim idea. but surely if the pyramids are ten thousand years old or more, as chinese ones are 19000 years old, that would mean said gods pre dated the bible, am i correct?

another thing, is why msm science has basically writen of this avenue, i mean science tells you to constantly look for new methods, new ideas, always be open to interpretation, because all you can do is offer the best theory of your time.
this is the same for geology and archeology and geography in some ways, because they struggle to ascertain what actually happened and when thousands of years ago. What irritates me though is the cross-field, ie from pyshics to archeology there is a major refusal to even attempt to work out what happend beyond a decision made nearly 200 years ago, that these were moved by man. i work in the building industry myself, we do amazing things on a daily basis and build amazing structures but nothing like this, and we have "advanced machines" if you ever ask a carpenter, a bricklayer/builder plumber or anyone in the building industry theyd tell you we could build these to day, "but not the way they built them", they would not be as accurate, our cutting procedures are great but it would take ages to cut 2.3million tons of rock today, then ages to move it, then build it and some of our cranes would struggle. it really is insane

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

I know what your talking about when seeing the pyramid UFO's but round UFO'S are more frequently seen and I believe if the pyramid UFO'S were using the base pyramid's then the round and sausage ones would most likely be in on this free charging station as well. But who knows, there are many civilizations out there with different technology.
I wouldn't mind running my vehicle off this free energy as it would be the safest and cleanest energy.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
ahhh. us humans wont ever find the truth, only can speculate! the leaders of the world cant let us know. why should be told we are pieces of sh8t to them.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
ahhh. us humans wont ever find the truth, only can speculate! the leaders of the world cant let us know. why should be told we are pieces of sh8t to them.
the sad
sad truth indeed

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

can you provide any source for teh picture - i just get to a rap promo video (besides some people on GLP say its impossible for hubble to take such images)

anyway - here is my take on the pyramides

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen

can you provide any source for teh picture - i just get to a rap promo video (besides some people on GLP say its impossible for hubble to take such images)

You just gained 10 awesome points

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I don't know how you could place a 400 ton block on top of a giant sand castle.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32

I don't know how you could place a 400 ton block on top of a giant sand castle.

dunno - but please answere my question!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Thats kool
check this out too

Illuminati, New World Order suppressing information for soo long :/

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by R3velutionR3quired

Why not a mass harvest, instead of culling?

Sumerian/Babylonian texts state we were created to mine. Maybe they reduce our population every so often.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is not modern science or technology except an ancient dead civilization with scattered descendants History says this I guess.

The pyramids is an amazing view with wonder, sure! I've watched the videoand found it to be pure BS. No offense. This should be in ancient civilizations.

Personally I think extraterre$trial$ were around these places(pyramids including the Egyptian) but the civilizations were not as advanced as everyone believed. I could be wrong for sure but the main cover up is the goldmine, ET. I have no proof, so i guess you could say BS to that as well until the nazi op black suit people make a decision to uncover what they know. Or should I say have................... LOL Never ( unless they're forced by someone hehe)
edit on 6-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join