It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar's W-2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It was often claimed Bob Lazar's W-2 is a fake. Well it turns out you can look up EINs on line. www.einfinder.com...

The link is for a service that has the EIN database on line. You can get an account for 3 free searches.

Looking up 46-1007639 yields nothing. The US department of Naval intelligence yields nothing. "Naval Intelligence" yields two non-profits.

Conclusion: As always, when you examine the Bob Lazar story, it leads to fraud. Nothing ever checks out. No base seen. Science that is not scientific. And of course, no physical proof.

OK, time for the Church of Lazar fanbois to start making excuses.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Why are you beating that dead horse?

Cool, thanks though, it provides more for me not to believe (but man it was a good story).

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
It was often claimed Bob Lazar's W-2 is a fake. Well it turns out you can look up EINs on line. www.einfinder.com...

The link is for a service that has the EIN database on line. You can get an account for 3 free searches.

Looking up 46-1007639 yields nothing. The US department of Naval intelligence yields nothing. "Naval Intelligence" yields two non-profits.

Conclusion: As always, when you examine the Bob Lazar story, it leads to fraud. Nothing ever checks out. No base seen. Science that is not scientific. And of course, no physical proof.

OK, time for the Church of Lazar fanbois to start making excuses.

I think you could make your case without the need for a pre-emptive strike hurling ad hominem invective toward people who believe some of what Lazar said has some merit.

It has long been pointed out that there is no such thing as the US Department of Naval Intelligence (or that it existed for a brief time in the forties) and it has long been suggested that this W-2 is fake. The amount on the form, $958.11 couldn't represent more than a few day's work, and it doesn't square with his entry in a telephone book for the base, which lists him as working for a sub contractor.

But your "research" hasn't disproven anything. The W-2, which, BTW, Lazar has never said was his, is from 1989. Looking up the number in a contemporary database and not finding it proves nothing about a W-2 that is now 23 years old. That's plenty of time for everything you searched for to change drastically.

I happen to agree with you that the W-2 is likely fake, but your "research" does not justify you claiming the high road on this nor your haughty attitude.

Here it is, by the way.

edit on 2/2/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure if you look up anybody working at groom lake, if you even manage to identify them, they won't even have a w-2.

and if you do find their w-2, it'll say mcdonalds.

and it would make sense for any organization working with top secret material, to erase any trace that might identify employees, including college records.

for national security interests and to prevent capture and interrogation.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

The good news is the EIN never expires. No recycling either. If it was real, it would be in the database. It would be listed as inactive.

This isn't like aircraft tail numbers that get recycled.

The government has plenty of cut outs (shell companies) to hide payments. They can make the paperwork look legit. If need be, they can use cash. That is how some of the foreign aircraft were purchased.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
i'm pretty sure if you look up anybody working at groom lake, if you even manage to identify them, they won't even have a w-2.

and it would make sense for any organization working with top secret material, to erase any trace that might identify employees, including college records.

I agree...look how they made Obama's records go poof.....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
More than likely, I'm almost positive that Groom sub-contractors [employees] are bounced back and forth between contractors, or possibly under a multitude of different areas of the contracting firm, possibly producing a different 'source of income' every paycheck or two, to keep their earnings off record. After your gross or net earnings exceed a certain dollar amount, you are required to report your income, by federal/state law. Either that, or they know of other loopholes (or make their own) to navigate their contracted employees through, so their earnings are not accounted for or traceable by certain means of 'paper trails'.

There are SO many small and even big businesses that go about this, every day of the week, without even thinking twice about it... And they get away with it for months, years, ages... Just think, this is the Government - If they need a small back door loophole to open up somewhere, it'll happen.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I'm former military and have a lot of friends now working for private military defense contractors, secret clearances and all. I hate to disappoint people but this is a "romantic" and non-realistic view of black operators. Its over-the-top. Really, most people would be disappointed if they really knew some of the truths they seek. I'm currently in an instructor position and one of my students works for Lockheed Martin. He spends most of his shift watching television. Our preceptions of things are loosely based from Hollywood.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

There have been a lot of posts lately on ATS about Lazaar and other heated topics. I'm sure its just an extension of that; nothing more. I'm not speaking for gariac but that's my thought.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Well I did contract work for LM as well, a few years back.. I had SCI clearance, and you know what I did? LOL, I made service manuals (I-sheets) for a Summer. I sat in front of a computer for 8 hours a day, and spent half my time going through emails and the other half in Illustrator, InDesign, AutoCAD, and ProE.

Other than that, that's all I can actually say about my work there. Honestly, it wasn't really anything that would amuse anyone here, anyways.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1
reply to post by Cosmic911

Well I did contract work for LM as well, a few years back.. I had SCI clearance, and you know what I did? LOL, I made service manuals (I-sheets) for a Summer. I sat in front of a computer for 8 hours a day, and spent half my time going through emails and the other half in Illustrator, InDesign, AutoCAD, and ProE.

Other than that, that's all I can actually say about my work there. Honestly, it wasn't really anything that would amuse anyone here, anyways.

Thanks for posting! I'm not saying all the work is similar to yours but a lot of it is. Just like my student in class...its very boring and disappointing when you point it out to others, especially on this site, LOL. Of course, there is the other side of black operations that is just the opposite. But for most workers, the government is not worrying about making your college credentials and personal documents disappear LOL

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
There's really nothing that Bob Lazar says that, whether true or false, really matters to me.

There's enough testimony from credentialed people out there that makes it obvious that Government hides things this magnitude or more. Even so, it still doesn't matter to me. I know what I've seen.

Most are wanting his story to be true to justify their own "out there" stories.

Bob Lazar is really not an important part of UFOlogy. Go after the 100+ that gave their testimony at the DC Press Club. If you can debunk all them, then I'd question even my own memories.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Whether or not someone believes Lazar's claims, this website does not provide a full list of ein's.

Directly on the search results page it states:

No results were found.
Reverse EIN Searches: Our EIN database generally does not include the following:

many past filers that are no longer in business
many newly-started companies
Social Security Numbers

Since this is not a complete list of past EIN's, this can not be used as evidence against Lazar. The EIN in question may no longer be used by the employer, it may be an SSN for a private contractor within the Naval Intelligence to muddy up a paper trail, or it might be a noon existent number. But without a full list, there is a shadow of a doubt on this piece of evidence in my eyes.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You make an outstanding point and one seldom consider in particular the "Bob Lazar fan cub" Some people feel like your spitting in their soup or their face by questioning what has been an apparent house of cards. Still...

It's not inconceivable the whole Bob L stuff was a disinformation project, it smells like one though hardly a very good one. But one way to offer the unverifiable noise to those who don't check out the source&origin of said "sources". Clearly Lazar has about zero credibility in any of his "scientific"comments. I really was annoyed when he was referred to as a "physicist" on numerous history and other channels. Oh please...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by schuyler

The good news is the EIN never expires. No recycling either. If it was real, it would be in the database. It would be listed as inactive.

I do not have confidence that every past EIN is in this database. Indeed, testimony below shows even they say so right up front. I am not disagreeing with OPs conclusion, just that this is not the proof he claims.

If you search for "Lazar W-2" you will get 100 hits over many different threads on ATS. I doubt there's much new to add here. Folks might want to check out www.ufowatchdog.com... under Lazar's name for some links to further information.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Between John Lear, and Bob Lazar. who is the biggest BSer?
Their stories are mutually supportive, and if one os false, how bout the other?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Tell ya what. I'll FOIA the IRS with the number and post an update.

Regarding the agencies changing EIN every few paychecks, I think that is unlikely. It makes FICA a mess since the person probably won't hit their FICA limit if they had multiple employers. That is, each employee doesn't see the other employers FICA contribution. Then again, Lazar was paid so poorly it probably wouldn't matter in his case.

Note the contractor pilots in the Plan Columbia fiasco where being paid by California Microwave, even through they were working for the CIA. I complained about this to my senators, since it was in violation of congressional limits on personnel working in Columbia. Of course, not that it went anywhere.

www.lazygranch.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The whole w2 just looks suspicious. You would think there would be more wear, and the text just looks strange.

Why are there so many different size fonts on it? It looks very mix and match

Also, why is "Nevada" on there, crooked, but theres no state tax?
edit on 4-2-2012 by Xieon because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2012 by Xieon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Just for S _ _ _ s and giggles I searched for a copy of a 1989 W2.

Certainly looks like his... and it does list the state.

Sorry... editing here... I forgot to mention... EIN does not show every copy of every document filed... employers routinely throw all records away within no more than 10 years... e.g. when my wife and I closed our 3 business, we disposed of all records within __ years as authorized by our CPA... and all records online disappeared with in 10 years... including the IRS who only maintain any sort of record for 7 to 10 years.
edit on 4-2-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: Add facts..

edit on 4-2-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

If they're a contract employee, it'll have the name of their employer. If they're military or DOD civilian, it'll say DFAS. I don't know what goes on an IC W-2, but I would guess either the agency name or OPM. In the 1980s, I suppose this mythical "Department of Naval Intelligence" would've been paid by the Navy Finance Center, so that's what would be listed as the employer.

Uh, no, they don't really do that. College records, etc., are a necessary part of the Federal hiring and promotion process, and employees will of course need them when they move on to their next job or go back to school for an advanced degree. There's also too much information on an average person, in too many places, for the government to go around and erase it all (an act which, in itself, would be highly visible and suspicious). If an employee is operating under cover, she'll have a new identity constructed for her, but her old identity will remain intact. That's a tiny percentage of personnel with TS access.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join