It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar's W-2

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Road please
reply to post by Marrr

Getting the faithful to understand logic is not as much fun as teaching a pig to sing. The lack of a road will not impress these people. They will claim a secret underground tunnel is used today and the road has been disguised. There is simply no shortage of crap you can make up to defend Lazar. The only shortage is the proof of his BS.

Remember, the hangar doors were not disguised in the original BS from Lazar. It is only the congregation from the Church of Lazar that went that route. Photography from Steve Hauser taken from Reveille Peak didn't impress the faithful. Viewing Papoose Lake from Mt. Sterling didn't impress the faithful. I put my own photos of Papoose Lake from Bonanza Peak and they don't care. I have seen the area through binoculars, found nothing there, declared this, but now I am called a disinformation agent. Where is my AFOSI paycheck!

Lazar made this crap up before even the USGS imagery was available. Now that we have Google Earth, the claim will be that the Google Earth imagery is doctored.

There is a conspiracy under every rock in Nevada to prevent you from finding the truth! Yada yada yada.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

The Russian satellite photo from '86 I believe..
They obviously did a lot of satellite recon back then. With the amount of nuclear weapons we tested there, that alone would warrant photos of the whole area as well as Area 51?
Surely those good guy Soviets would have disclosed that secret S4 base photos and ROAD following Lazar's breaking story had it been true. I think we can all imagine the headache that Soviet photo of the base caused for a few heads back then. Brings up the thought of maybe they stuck Lazar out there to spew the most fantastical crap literally in the universe to use as a cover for the Soviets exposing the base and drawing new attention to the area. Can't be a top secret aircraft, that's one of those UFOs Lazar was a mechanic on!
I know we've all thrown our hat in the ring in ^ area of this whole Lazar campaign at sometime or another. I only bring it up to make a point.
Still haven't got around to poking around in the alt.conpiracy archives guys. Maybe for a good rainy day

edit on 1-4-2012 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Last time I checked, we don't have any documented aliens. There are plenty of UFO cases, but the documentation borders on Lazardom. The cases with good documentation have been traced to known entities, just as the famous Mexican UFOs seen on IR that were gas flares from oil rigs.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Remember, the hangar doors were not disguised in the original BS from Lazar. It is only the congregation from the Church of Lazar that went that route. Photography from Steve Hauser taken from Reveille Peak didn't impress the faithful. Viewing Papoose Lake from Mt. Sterling didn't impress the faithful. I put my own photos of Papoose Lake from Bonanza Peak and they don't care. I have seen the area through binoculars, found nothing there, declared this, but now I am called a disinformation agent.

The old man that hiked across the area around S4, is it known whether or not he packed a camera with him?
I know he wasn't directly ontop of the alleged hanger doors, but within unaided eyesight of that area.
Granted that he walked thru here and slept here, if it truly were a hidden secondary base there, I believe security devices in this super-sensitive area would have detected him forthwidth.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Marrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Jerry Freeman packed a camera. There are photos from his adventure.

area51looseends.blogspot.com...
Per Glenn Campbell's meeting with Freeman, he saw nothing at Papoose Lake. But of course, the Church of Lazar will call Glenn a disinformation agent on the payroll of AFOSI.

I think it is quite possible that Freeman made the trip, and I am always skeptical of such claims. First of all, he crossed the NTS, which doesn't really have all that great security. They guard what has to be guarded, like the DAF, which is practically a prison given the guard towers and double fence with kill zone. But much of the NTS is open range. On foot, you would be hard to detect. The NTS is famous for allowing protestors to get past the first guard shack on foot, knowing they will not make it to Mercury in the heat. Note Freeman moved at night. And regarding cellphone use, there is Verizon coverage well into the NTS, so that part of the story rings true.

Freeman didn't get close to Groom Lake. That wasn't his interest. So it is unlikely the base ever knew how close he got.

I talked to a truck driver that does deliveries for Groom Lake via Gate 700. He only gets to drive the truck to the gate, and then what he said was a military driver takes the truck to Groom Lake. While waiting for the truck to be off-loaded, he has sat in the guard shack, sometimes for close to two hours. He said alarms are going off all the time and nobody seemed to be too concerned.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
People get Sheep Dipped all the time. When you are sheep dipped all your records are erased or altered or hidden. If bob was sheep dipped it would be likely that his W2 was altered in someway. For instance plenty of seals were sheep dipped when they were recruited by the CIA or NSA or whomever. this does happen in real life. so not being able to find his EIN doesn't proof or discredit anything

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Proof of "sheep dipping" please. And it better not be from a conspiracy website.

The CIA uses cutouts. They don't erase history. If anything, they create history. Do a bit of research on NOC.
en.wikipedia.org...

For the most part, the NSA is just a desk job. There is no need to hide that you work for them. The NSA has college recruiters. They already know who are US citizens and what you studied, so in a sense you are pre-qualified.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I don't see any reason why we should deny the story of Jerry Freeman. It all depends imo, on whether or not the springs were still active & do/did they correlate with map locations per his researching...
He had cancer 1.5 years prior that we know. I don't see why a dying man would lie. Especially since the artifacts he was looking for weren't alien, but from pioneers 150 years prior. I doubt he really had the "mind" time to fill it up with UFO stuff if he's into 19th century history.

Since his visit though, surely they've upgraded their security over around the Papoose Range. Wouldn't a cell phone transmitting a signal to ping a tower be picked up by base security nowadays? I'd hope our technology has improved over the last ten years to do that. If the Area had some of the rumoured sensor devices, Freeman would have been detected I believe. If it weren't for Vegas, I'm sure illegal aliens would walk across it all of the time.

It's a shame that they won't let someone in to actually do some research like this like Freeman was doing. If they'd allow a couple of trips like this, the S4 invention (by Lazar) could come to rest. Not like they really mind the rumours I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

The NTS uses road sensors similar to the NTTR and Groom. If you monitor the NTS repeater system, the rule is you call "birddog" and tell them you are going to trip a sensor. They don't put it that way, but that is the basic idea. The person in the field just says they are crossing such and such and state how many people are in the vehicle and some estimate of how long they will be in the area. The NTTR works the same way. They have large barrels around the range with markings.. You get on the radio and say who you are and the nomenclature on the barrel. At the border, there are signs to indicate how to tell the base your are crossing an alarmed gate. Here are two example:

I don't have a photo handy of a barrel with numbers. You can see one if you head to the back gate and then hang a left at the last "free" road. Here is one for Yucca Mountain:

Anyway, the range is alarmed for vehicles. The place is crawling with wild life, so it would be hard to track down every critter wandering the area. The sensors are put at "choke points": gates and road intersections. Potentially you could just take a ATV, avoid roads, and get quite far into the range. [Just a guess on my part.] Now the NTS has done many studies on using ground surveillance radar to detect people and cars at any point on the range. The studies are in the DOE archive. I don't know if such sensors have been implemented. At Base Camp, I suspect they were fiddling with ground surveillance radar as shown in this photograph:

It is quite possible they (NTS, NTTR, Groom) are tracking the presence of cell phones, but note this is far more difficult that you think. You need to see the cell phone from three towers to do TDOA (Time Delay of Arrival) analysis. Often all you get from the phone company is that the tower was used (pinged), but there are cars driving all along route 95 using those towers. [I did some analysis for a search and rescue team in Joshua Tree, and got to see some Verizon data.]

I think the range just uses tight security where needed (like the DAF), knowing that there isn't a whole lot some clown can do just wandering the range, other than harm himself or die trying. But get close to something that matters, and they probably have microwave beams, FLIR, etc.

So one guy on foot traveling at night in a place they really don't care much about...yeah, it could happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
Jerry Freeman packed a camera. There are photos from his adventure.
area51looseends.blogspot.com...
Per Glenn Campbell's meeting with Freeman, he saw nothing at Papoose Lake. But of course, the Church of Lazar will call Glenn a disinformation agent on the payroll of AFOSI.

I found these pictures of Freeman and a couple supposedly taken on his trip. As well, a map that shows the route he supposedly took. I cannot remember what website I grabbed them from.

www.topsecretbases.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

Ok so you're saying his academic record is erased, yes if smart enough he can do vehicles by himself. he doesn't need university degree. Ok so where is the actual record? Let's see something real? He would have some Primary School, High School degrees? So you're saying he's been erased and whatever is seen like even his W2 is fake, then where is the real documents? Why is he erased in the 1st place? What would a normally person want to erase himself for? Why would the government want to erase an ordinary engineer? Common sense?

Originally posted by Marrr
I don't know where his diploma is.

Ah good morning. He's been involved with the gov, whether for covering up/disinfo or smth real, all points to that.
edit on 4-4-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Ok so you're saying his academic record is erased, yes if smart enough he can do vehicles by himself

I never said once that his academic record has been erased. I believe it is non-existent.

Ok so where is the actual record? Let's see something real?

And what do you think we are trying to do here? There are no actual records and nothing I have seen from Lazar is real, in my opinion.

So you're saying he's been erased and whatever is seen like even his W2 is fake, then where is the real documents?

No, I am not saying his records have been erased. There are no real documents.

Why is he erased in the 1st place? What would a normally person want to erase himself for?

He wasn't. They wouldn't. It's a a scam = answer to your question.

He's been involved with the gov, whether for covering up/disinfo or smth real, all points to that.

He has? Nothing really points to that other than Lazar's story. Nothing else does. The only thing pointing at Lazar is my finger, with me saying "you're a liar".

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well my copy of the later edition of the Dreamland Chronicles turned out to be the old edition. I suppose I can yell at used book vendor. To add insult to injury, my "good condition" copy came from a public library. It has obvious water damage.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join