It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud seeding = seeds of death? Monsanto in the sky?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I believe this is what is occurring in our area. winter was extended this year, in December abnormal temps, and at the spring equinox, you'd think a few miles from the border in the arizona of Canada region that is warmer than many US ones, that we were suddenly next to the border of Alaska.

3 times with the extreme cold and the snow just recently that came with spring, there was this freezing cold fog that hung on the mountains, and once driving through it, over the pass, it had a chemical smell.

It was such a treat just recently to have the fog roll in, the icy cold feeling, just before the 21st, and snow. It snowed on our property when the thermometer read 6 above zero.

Unbelievable and I would like to know how to stop these evil baffoons. I'm not willing to let them get away with it and want them charged, want both criminal charges and also financial recovery from their massive abuse of humanity, nature, and our environment.

They think they can bring in an ice age and let the American Company that stole our BC Hydro, our tax dollar low cost energy, and is now charging almost 400 a month in electric, the electric doubled in the past few years, reap the rewards!

So while harming us, they're making a killing off people financially.

www.varchive.org...

This talks about how hard it is to test for the silver nitrate and various chemicals. Surely there is a way to do simple tests.

Does anyone know!

Because its time to take action.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Back in 17th century you'd have been right out front, wouldn't you? Lighting the pyre to burn the witch with your flaming torch. Evidence be damned.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

This ball just got knocked outta the park.
Get ready for the Troll Patrol to make an appearance.
Oops...too late.
(S+F)

-Peace-
edit on 29-3-2014 by Eryiedes because: ETA

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

This ball just got knocked outta the park.

Would you please show where this ball got knocked out of the park?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

luxordelphi
...nano aluminum chaff exploits...

Nano aluminum doesn't make for chaff. You need chaff to be at the wavelength of the radar you're trying to spoof, or some close by integer multiple. That would be several cm long. Maybe quite a few. But not nano, which would have no effect at all.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Get ready for the Troll Patrol to make an appearance.

Instead of the name calling can you provide anything of substance that contributes to this thread?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Unity_99
Surely there is a way to do simple tests.

Does anyone know!

Because its time to take action.
edit on 28-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Actually, you don't even need to test. In order to do any cloud seeding operation, you need to get a permit. Just go to the permit department and ask. It's there for public record. Since it's not secret, it's not nefarious, and it's not (of the devil), youo should have no problem gaining the information you seek.

But in the event that you don't find the smoking gun, look up (polar vortex) and then (Jet stream). That may point you in a find direction to comprehension.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

A nano size particle that is created in the lab is often very very different from a micron size of the same substance. Melting and freezing points are different. Ice is the same way. I haven't been able to find a comparison chart on the behaviors/habits of hexagonal versus pentagonal ice but you don't have to look much further than the moon to see what's what.

The halo distance, when there is a halo, indicates the structure of the ice. Hexagonal (six-sided) is how it naturally (in nature) forms and this gives a 22 degree (give or take some fractions of a degree) halo. (22 degrees from the moon...or sun.) Seeing something else...is something else.

Did you mean to link an article that discusses the myth and legend surrounding some sort of ancient collision displacing Saturn or did you mean to link something that shows difficulty in testing for various silvers?

If the former: Uranus and Pluto are the planets in our solar system that show the most dramatic effects of ancient collisions along with the asteroid belt and the Kuiper Belt. Actually, our entire solar system shows this - upended as it is. Saturn - that would be more of a stretch to show that.

If the latter: times are changing and the reporting of nano size particles is also changing. Because the amount of these particles (due to their extreme smallness) is almost nonexistent, measuring them, as an amount, doesn't enlighten. Measuring them as # of particles, rather than parts per million/billion is the way to go and the way that we are slowly starting to go.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Bedlam

luxordelphi
...nano aluminum chaff exploits...

Nano aluminum doesn't make for chaff. You need chaff to be at the wavelength of the radar you're trying to spoof, or some close by integer multiple. That would be several cm long. Maybe quite a few. But not nano, which would have no effect at all.

Thank you for your information on what radar can 'see'. Very interesting and, of course, something that we all, the lay, wouldn't necessarily know.

Is it true that what weather stations call radar today is not really radar, in the historical sense at all, but rather some sort of new system combination like lidar etc.? Or are they all really still locked into radar...kind of dinosaur really...?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

It's not true, anymore, that you need a permit to cloud seed. Some states no longer require permits (if they ever did). Most do require that you inform some or several state agencies (kind of like informing gas & sewer of intention to dig) of your intention to cloud seed.

Cloud seeding, from private land (or even from state or federal lands) with a ground based system can be extremely difficult to find and prove.

Aerial operations, like chemtrailing, don't seem to require any permissions at all.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Some states no longer require permits (if they ever did).

Can you name those states? I mean states where cloud seeding is done that is, no need naming states where it isn't.
edit on 3/29/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Aerial operations, like chemtrailing, don't seem to require any permissions at all.

What is the world coming to? Similarly, no gov regulation of unicorn hunting either.

ETA:

It's not true, anymore, that you need a permit to cloud seed.

Colorado says you do.

A permit is required to modify the weather in Colorado. See the Permit Program page for more information about applying for a weather modification permit and the permitting process.
cwcb.state.co.us...

And a shot in the dark here, were you by any chance asking about Doppler radar for the weather?
edit on 29-3-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

luxordelphi
Is it true that what weather stations call radar today is not really radar, in the historical sense at all, but rather some sort of new system combination like lidar etc.? Or are they all really still locked into radar...kind of dinosaur really...?

No. Lidar is used for various things but not for weather stations. NEXRAD is radar. And no, it's not kind of a dinosaur.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Hard to give permission for something that doesn't exist.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Phage

Some states no longer require permits (if they ever did).

Can you name those states? I mean states where cloud seeding is done that is, no need naming states where it isn't.

This is a good article that gives a sense of the situation:

Seeding Clouds for Hydropower

Government oversight has changed over the years. Today in California, state regulations have slackened. “As for the State’s role, it is mainly informational. There are no permits or licenses,” said Roos. According to Roos, all cloud-seeding projects required permits until the law was reformed. “The old law required licenses and permits but it was repealed in the 1980’s. There was a general move toward deregulation in the government–mainly to reduce costs.” Today, according to Roos, Sponsors of cloud-seeding projects must notify DWR and county governments of the project, “This can be a letter or, for DWR, an e-mail notice,” he said. “They also have to publish a Notice of Intention in the county or counties affected by their proposed operations.”

According to the plan, some regulation remains: weather modification sponsors need to comply with the California Environmental Quality Act [CEQA]. But not all seeding has to comply with environmental regulations. PG&E contends that an environmental impact report is not required for its Pit-McCloud River project because it is privately funded, with equipment on private lands,” said Roos.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

And a shot in the dark here, were you by any chance asking about Doppler radar for the weather?

No, H.M., at least I don't think so. I had in mind some of the systems that Bedlam talks about with the various artifacts that those systems produce i.e. the spirals/bullseyes in the dutchsinse threads. Also the ones that wind up showing straight lines etc. But, truthfully, I don't really know what doppler radar is except for what the weatherman tells me.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ok, That's one.
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I know that the next generation jet engines are a lot different from the previous so I have to assume that nexrad, next generation radar, is also a lot different than the previous.

Are they the same then? Do they both involve iridium satellites?

Is my weather station not interested in cloud optical depth?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

FWIW on the permit issue

In the United States, most states have laws in place that require permits for all cloud seeding activities, and that those persons conducting the projects be qualified to do so. In addition, site-specific permits and/or environmental evaluations may sometimes be required. U.S. Federal law requires that all cloud seeding operations be reported annually to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).

www.weathermodification.com...

Very curious about the weather radar/other system you asked about. Hopefully an answer will arrive.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I know that the next generation jet engines are a lot different from the previous so I have to assume that nexrad, next generation radar, is also a lot different than the previous.
Good assumption. When NEXRAD came online in 1992 it was new. Previous weather radar systems did not use Doppler radar, among other things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join