It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud seeding = seeds of death? Monsanto in the sky?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I read an interesting hypothesis by TheRealMrX today and also some months ago in the thread titled 'Chemtrails and Weather Derivatives.'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the time, with some research, I found these theories plausible and distinctly in line with unbridled greed, an ancient human foible.

New scientific discoveries generally bring the military calling first. Second come the opportunists who see dollar signs in military contracts and also private sector applications. Cloud seeding, commonly known as rain making, has been around for at least 70 years and is still officially iffy at actually producing rain on demand. Still...western states and 40 odd countries currently engage in the practice. It is big business and repeat business and generally deals with cities and counties and countries and water authorities so the check won't bounce. It has become both secretive and flaunted. It uses the latest technology and can be initiated remotely and annonymously.

www.santamariasun.com...

Silver-iodide flares known as AHOGS—for automated high-output ground-based seeding—will be remotely detonated by computers in North American Weather Consultants’ offices in Utah using a cellphone Internet connection. Timing of the firing is guided by weather information computers receive from NEXRAD radar stations at Vandenberg Air Force Base and in the Ojai area.

This past summer in Las Vegas was the first time I actually witnessed 5 or 6 planes flying into the clouds and producing rain the next day. It was in July and the news had been saturated with flood warnings and what to do depending on where in the city one was. Not a peep about the cloud seeding. Just a lot of talk about an early monsoon season. The news these days is so segmented that an event in the next city over goes unreported except by word of mouth. Because of this I thought it might be of interest to read an observational account of one person's assessment on rain making in the western states.

americanfreepress.net...

Without realizing it, Diane Macmillan may have stumbled upon one of the biggest conspiracies currently taking place in America: A quiet war being waged over natural resources that could be behind heavy rains and huge snowfalls in some areas and droughts and wildfires in others.

As a licensed realtor in Colorado, Ms. Macmillan started noticing that rain and snowfall east of the Rocky Mountains had been undergoing significant changes. Researching this phenomenon for the past 15 years, Ms. Macmillan discovered a secret that may be adversely affecting the entire nation.

Read the story for the ramifications. Raging wildfires, rampant drought, listeria, e-coli, floods, torandos and hail east of the Rockies so the west can ski are some of the points brought forward in the article. But hey, weather modifications outfits are making money and if the insurance companies complain, the government can always subsidize them.

My question, of course, is why west of the Rockies? Is the area east of the Rockies on a short track?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

This past summer in Las Vegas was the first time I actually witnessed 5 or 6 planes flying into the clouds and producing rain the next day.

Sorry but, that just made me laugh out loud...... (wiping tears from eyes)......

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It has become both secretive and flaunted. It uses the latest technology and can be initiated remotely and annonymously.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
This past summer in Las Vegas was the first time I actually witnessed 5 or 6 planes flying into the clouds and producing rain the next day.

So on days it didn't rain, were there no planes flying into clouds the previous day?

If not, then where were the planes and/or clouds? What was the reason the sky was devoid of planes?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevenseas7
It has become both secretive and flaunted. It uses the latest technology and can be initiated remotely and annonymously.

Scary isn't it? Using a cell phone 800 miles away to detonate an array set up on a remote mountainous area which then catapults unknown substances into the atmosphere over a particular region. No planes, no personnel, no witness, no trace. Oh...forgot to add - the cell phone is hooked up to the hackable internet while performing its' detonation duty. We've become like the French: lining the Champs Elysee with trees so that invading armies can march in comfort.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Box of Rain

So on days it didn't rain, were there no planes flying into clouds the previous day?

If not, then where were the planes and/or clouds? What was the reason the sky was devoid of planes?

Las Vegas is a desert. There is no water. There is no rain. There are no clouds.

Las Vegas has a major airport, McCarren, with at least 4 approaches. Additionally there are a number of military installations scattered around with landing strips.

Testing of proto-military and experimental craft takes place in these skies.

There is rarely a moment here without planes in the sky.

Las Vegas gets between 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 inches of rain a year. Of late, it's not unusual for 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch to fall in one day - basically the allotment for a month and a half.

The sky is chemtrailed pretty much 24/7 and 365. This creates cirrus (cirrus aviaticus - clouds made by jet aircraft emissions) which spreads to obscure everything.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What a great thread. s/f I have to say it makes me wonder if this is meant to destroy the east side of the country. I wonder what are the treasures and wealth in that area compared to the west. More on this later thx

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

WHAT?????

Scary isn't it? Using a cell phone 800 miles away to detonate an array set up on a remote mountainous area which then catapults unknown substances into the atmosphere over a particular region.

Oh my.....I am STILL laughing.....

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Las Vegas has a major airport, McCarren, with at least 4 approaches.

Let's check this:

KLAS

KLAS IFR Plates

KLAS ALL IAPs

DO please......try to learn something......

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

WHAT?????

Scary isn't it? Using a cell phone 800 miles away to detonate an array set up on a remote mountainous area which then catapults unknown substances into the atmosphere over a particular region.

Oh my.....I am STILL laughing.....

Did you know Mr. LYAO, that corporations, countries and wealthy individuals pay big bucks for someone who can come in and tell them where the holes in their security are? Pearl Harbor was a frontal attack and that's why 9/11 was a complete farce because something like that would never happen again unless the existing PTB had lined the Champs Elysee with trees and opened their arms in welcome.

Who would have thought and who could have dreamed that benign rain-making, something that officially has never been proven to work, would allow array installations ready and aimed to catapult unknown substances over specific regions based on an internet connection via a cell phone?

As an American, used to the 'habits of liberty,' I would think this would give you pause.

P.S. Spare me your nonsense links and, instead, take a look at mine which give pictures of the various arrays. I'm sure you've seen them around if you are in the west as you claim because I have.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I guess Luxor will have to make clear the comments about the plans and clouds. On the otherhand I don't know what is so funny about cell phones being used to detonate/launch flares/rockets/paticulants whatever they are into the skies around us.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by ProudBird

I guess Luxor will have to make clear the comments about the plans and clouds. On the otherhand I don't know what is so funny about cell phones being used to detonate/launch flares/rockets/paticulants whatever they are into the skies around us.

Cherub: thankyou for your replies. I'm not sure what PB is on about but then I never really am. He/she/it seems to be confined to their own world. I'm going to take this opportunity to supply a link to pictures of the arrays in case anything looks familiar because to me it sure does.

www.nawcinc.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Thanks for putting up the thread and the link also. I found the publications section here www.nawcinc.com... very interesting.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Box of Rain

Las Vegas is a desert. There is no water. There is no rain. There are no clouds.

Las Vegas has a major airport, McCarren, with at least 4 approaches. Additionally there are a number of military installations scattered around with landing strips.

Testing of proto-military and experimental craft takes place in these skies.

There is rarely a moment here without planes in the sky.

Las Vegas gets between 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 inches of rain a year. Of late, it's not unusual for 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch to fall in one day - basically the allotment for a month and a half.

The sky is chemtrailed pretty much 24/7 and 365. This creates cirrus (cirrus aviaticus - clouds made by jet aircraft emissions) which spreads to obscure everything.

I'm a bit confused, because Luxordelphi said that the planes flew into clouds on the day before it rained, asserting some sort of causality link between the planes and the rain.

So, I suppose there are occasionally clouds in Las vegas, and (as you pointed out) it does occasionally rain in Las Vegas. Also, you pointed out that there are ALWAYS planes in the sky above Las Vegas....

...So, as I asked 'luxordephi', If planes are ALWAYS in the sky (every day), then what is the causality between the planes flying and the rain? If planes are in the sky every day, then that is NOT a "new variable" added that would make someone think the planes caused the rain.

Again, please show me a causality link between planes and the rain. And don't say the link is that planes are in the sky the day before it rained. As pointed out, there are always planes in the sky.

edit on 1/15/2012 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by killemall

Thanks for putting up the thread and the link also. I found the publications section here www.nawcinc.com... very interesting.

Thank you for your reply and for pointing out the many pdf files available through that link. Fascinating reading and fascinating pictures, in fact, the very first pdf has pictures which prompt me to say: weather modification coming to a pick-up truck bed near you. Dispersal is mobile and what does that mean for us? No one is out of range. I know that very few are as fascinated with delivery systems as I am so I'll just leave it at this: under the guise of rain making, fog dispersal and hail suppression unknown substances are being released in a neighborhood near you.

The link I'm going to quote from is a link that you supplied which is ever fascinating and in line with my thread of disaster east of the Rockies so that west of the Rockies will have enough of a snowpack to ski.

saive.com...

To put it in different words: contrails may induce the formation of super cells.

Aerosols act as a sunscreen with a subsequent reduction of energy reaching the ground. Some sources refer to this phenomenon as 'global dimming'.

In a nutshell the study of Prof. Rosenberg shows the following: with rising pollution, the amount of precipitation at first rises, then maxes out and finally falls off sharply at very high aerosol concentrations.

With changing cloud cover and subsequent temperature drop in the upper layer of the troposhere, hurricane activity may be increased as a result of the released instability. It is noteworthy that storms and major floods have more than tripled since 1981.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Box of Rain

I intuit, Box of Rain, that you are not at all confused but that your alleged confusion is, rather, a ruse to confuse others. It is a mistake to assume that random individuals, like me, observing the sky, don't know what they're looking at. If you are not at a point in your observing where you are able to distinguish a flight path from a chemtrail operation from a cloud seeding operation then forgive me for talking over your head.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I intuit, Box of Rain, that you are not at all confused but that your alleged confusion is, rather, a ruse to confuse others. It is a mistake to assume that random individuals, like me, observing the sky, don't know what they're looking at. If you are not at a point in your observing where you are able to distinguish a flight path from a chemtrail operation from a cloud seeding operation then forgive me for talking over your head.

I thought we were talking about the white trails that come from high-altitude aircraft. I suppose some people could believe that those trails are cloud-seeding (I'm not one of them), but I wonder what are the characteristics that distinguish a normal high-altitude contrail from a trail associated with cloud seeding?

For the record, I only know definitely about the well-known form of cloud seeding that is done from relatively low-altitudes, specifically cumulus/cumulonimbus cloud level, and not at cirrus cloud level. Please produce the evidence that seeding is being done at high-altitudes -- i.e., the evidence that would make you think that a contrail is NOT a contrail, but is really cloud-seeding.

edit on 1/15/2012 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I thought we were talking about the white trails that come from high-altitude aircraft.

In truth, the thread is not specifically about chemtrails. It is about cloud seeding operations in the western states having an adverse impact on states east of the Rockies. It is about atmosphere so saturated with aerosols that the inverse of rain - drought - applies. Prevailing winds are west to east so, in this case, what happens in Vegas does not necessarily stay in Vegas. It is about the 'butterfly effect' and the fact that geoengineering fools 'rush in where angels fear to tread.'

Cloud seeding has come a long way since the '40s' and currently does not require planes at all. It can be performed from the bed of a pick-up truck ambient in the neighborhood for fog mitigation. It can be remotely operated from a mountainous area via catapult for rain-making. But please note that these are all alleged activities because cloud seeding has never been proven to actually work.

Please produce the evidence that seeding is being done at high-altitudes -- i.e., the evidence that would make you think that a contrail is NOT a contrail, but is really cloud-seeding.

I never made any statement like this and I have never seen this. The cloud seeding operation that I described as the first one that I had actually witnessed myself was not at high altitude. The planes were clearly visible as was their entry into and out of clouds. It is the unnatural injection of massive amounts of aerosols into our atmosphere that I contend. These aerosols from jet emissions, nano aluminum chaff exploits, deliberate cirrus creation and cloud seeding are all hand maidens of the same arrogance that presumes to experiment within our shared ecosystem without the consent of the guinea pigs. Further, this arrogance presumes to belittle a population that objects to this experimentation.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I see you choose to utterly disregard the information you have been offered before that cloud seeding is not from jet contrails, chaff is a military, anti radar, device known for 70 years and that cirrus clouds do not produce rain.

You say you are wanting to discuss cloud seeding and you are concerned about it, then you derail your own posts with irrelevancies. Why do that?
edit on 15-1-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Wrong side of the bed was it for you on this Sunday afternoon or are you getting on into Monday with its' attendant blues?

Point by point and forgive me for not quoting your rant:

Nano aluminum chaff is not a 70 year old technology - it is, in your terms, a Modern Millie.

You, Box of Rain and Proud Bird have tried to imply that I said that cloud seeding is from jet contrails. No one else, including me, has said that.

I haven't been offerred any information from you et al except disinformation. Luckily for me I've been able to find my way.

You, not me, are attempting to derail my thread through irrelevancies.

BUT...now that I have your attention, let me give you a bit of information about the cloud seeding operations in the western states and their effect on states east of the Rockies which, even though I'm not there, I, as an American, embrace:

americanfreepress.net...

During an Oct. 26 interview, she told this writer: “Water districts and ski areas west of the Continental Divide have engaged in cloud seeding that has produced a snow pack 500 percent above normal. Not only are ski resorts enjoying boom times, but the water runoff greatly benefits their housing divisions.

“Cloud seeding is actually permitted throughout the state of Colorado,” she said. “In fact, we even have an official Division of Weather Modification that acknowledges cloud seeding.”

As of now, this is being done almost exclusively on the west side of the Rocky Mountains. But there is a downside. East of the Rockies, the rain and snow that usually falls has been sucked away, resulting in severe weather on that side of the mountain range.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join