It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Days of Darkness in 2012

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Greet to all,

I have been a passive user all these years.
And something really Interesting come up: 3 Days of Darkness

Then I remembered something about Islamic Prophecy end of time
I google And I find it on this site : www.viewzone.com... You could read for your self, it quite long reading though.

Quoted from the site:

At that time the earth will collapse into sinkholes in various places: one in the east, one in the west, and one in Hejaz, Saudi Arabia. A fog will cover the earth for 40 days, during which time the non-believers will lay unconscious, while Moslems will suffer from a cold-like illness. The fog will be followed by three days of darkness. This will occur during the month of Zil-Hajj after Eidul-Adha. Then the sun will rise in the west. After this event, it will be too late to repent. A cold wind will kill all Moslem believers, leaving only the infidels alive to witness the Last Hour. When the angel Israfil blows his trumpet, the resurrection will begin.

Dabbah al-Ard

Quran 27:82, etc., also describes Dabbah al-Ard, "A Creature from the Earth.". His appearance will be heralded by the forementioned three days of darkness and a shift of the Earth's axis of rotation:

"And when the word comes to pass against them, We shall bring forth a Creature from the Earth, Dabbah al-Ard, that will speak to them, because people did not believe in our messages...

"After Dajjal(Antichrist) and Yajuj and Majuj(Gog and Magog) have passed away, the entire world will believe in Islam and praise Allah. Much later, Islam will decline again, to a lower extent than during the time of Dajjal. Suddenly, Allah will darken the whole world with smoke; the night will last 72 hours or longer. The sun will rise in the west, instead of the east, and it will travel only one-third of its course before setting again. On the next day, the sun and moon will resume their normal course.

I dont know whether it will happen on Dec 2012 or not. Only God Knows....
But I find it really interesting because every other religion or other prophecy mentioned this 3 days of darkness

- Sorry for my english
-

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey
There has been some chatter about Betelgeuse (a star in the Orion constellation) which is expected to explode as a type II supernova. It is expected to do this within the next million years or so but it could be tomorrow. If this does go supernova I wonder if this could be a possible cause for a planet-wide blackout.

Not sure how betelgeuse would cause three days of darkness when it goes super nova. When it does it will be brighter than the moon and you will be able to see it during the day.

www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sigmax

Thanks for that great find. I'll have to read more.

This three days of darkness shows up in a lot of different prophecies and religions.

edit on 9-6-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

If a stranger tells me to stay inside you can bet I will go outside. If the gov tells you that something is good for you you can bet it is poison.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
“3 Days of Darkness”.

wasn't one biblical "day" equal to one earthly "year" ? so wouldn't this be 3 years? or about half a tribulaiton time?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
"There shall be three days of darkness, during which the atmosphere will be infected by innumerable devils, who shall cause the death of large multitudes of unbelievers and wicked men.

-------------------------------------------------------------

This sounds like ash / fire from a volcano ?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sigmax

the part where it says the sun will rise in the west about 1/3 of its normal path and then set again and ,with all the dark fog. well imo that kind of sounds like a huge explosion. could that be what may happen do you think?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sigmax

"And when the word comes to pass against them, We shall bring forth a Creature from the Earth, Dabbah al-Ard, that will speak to them, because people did not believe in our messages...

Curious, the Bible refers to the same event, with the creature rising out the earth being very bad news.

"We" = both islamists and "devil worshippers"? (i'm asking if there is a connection between the 2 beliefs??)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I read one one website that said the creature to rise from the earth was the "computer". Makes for an interesting thought.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
im curious to know why regular fires won't work? dust cloud blocking out the sun? okay... dust cloud somehow interfering with electronics? okay... but whats stop me from making a fire?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I doubt the 3 days of darkness will happen. My hunch is that 3 days of darkness is more of a metaphor for a big shift that is coming.

And if 3 days of darkness happens well then just stay home and ride it out with some water and don't go berzerk like most people will who are unsuspecting.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Spooky theory, like many. I guess time will be the only truth we can wait for.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by sigmax

"We" = both islamists and "devil worshippers"? (i'm asking if there is a connection between the 2 beliefs??)

Personally, as a Bible-believing Christian, I would say yes, one and the same. I think mohamad was influenced by the devil in all that he did
The only thing is moslems would object to this... and I understand that. It's because they do not even realize what they are worshiping.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I can't find it, but isn't there something that mentions the world being 'cleanesd by fire' at the end of the mayan calendar?

Anyway, my theory is this: On Dec 21, 2012 there will be the sign of the cross in the sky. For the next 3 days (22nd-24th) there shall be 3 days of darkness. Whether this is real or metaphorical, I don't know. If you have your windows blcked out and do not look ouside as suggested in some prophecies, then I'm guessing it will be dark anyway. My feeling is the 3 days of darkness will be caused by nuclear fallout. 3 days of continual explosions should do that. After this, on the 25th of Dec, I think we may well see the second coming of Jesus. What better time than his own birthday??

Anyway, I'm not really what I would call religious, but just throwing it out there.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Don't worry about this.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

reply to post by harryhaller

I read one one website that said the creature to rise from the earth was the "computer". Makes for an interesting thought.

Hi Julie,

Thanks for your thought provoking thread.

I have read some of it, but not all of it, has anyone brought up this timeline posted on another site in which three days of darkness is part of a timeline, and for which a scientific explanations is given?

poleshift.ning.com...

edit on 23-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

edit on 23-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: attribution

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Thanks for adding that PlanetX - I haven't heard about this Zeta talk and I'm not a huge fan of the Planet X theory, but I keep an open mind, because you never know. I shall read more on this.

Another connection to the prophecy though, and one I wasn't aware of.

edit on 23-6-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Thanks for adding that PlanetX - I haven't heard about this Zeta talk and I'm not a huge fan of the Planet X theory, but I keep an open mind, because you never know. I shall read more on this.

Another connection to the prophecy though, and one I wasn't aware of.

edit on 23-6-2012 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

Thank you for a mature response Julie - I have gotten so much flak/hate on this site.

I have told people I'm not sure about Planet X either way as well - but the one agency that could tell us definitively, NASA, can't be trusted - they took 30 years to tell us they had found water on Mars.

All I say is that it is good to have some options, a backup plan, in case the rumors are true. Have a month of food, couple weeks of water and a bug out location in mind.

I am also conflicted about these sites, they provide great scientific evidence of anomalous earth changes, and have links to great survival info, but what they say about these beings the "Zetas" and their hybrid plans for humans contradicts much other info and is frankly kind of sinister. And I refuse to live in fear - I have always been a hope for the best but prepare for the worst kind of person - but focusing on the good aspects of life.

Here is a list of the predictions or observations they have been correct on, there are a lot!

poleshift.ning.com...

Peace to you and yours Julie.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DanielTheAngel71

Thanks Daniel... I did check your website, but couldn't figure out which specific video you were referring to. Perhaps you could embed the link here for us to make it easier.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join