It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Press Room open mic: "See This Room? Two-Thirds Of Us Laid-Off When Ron Paul Is President

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

TPTB will never allow Ron Paul to be President. If they allow RP to become the Republican candidate (is Hell freezing over?), it would only be to guarantee Obama another term.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Service to self vs service to others....the devils in the media

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Those reporters are wrong, as always.

Ron Paul doesn't want to cut 2/3 of the military. He wants to bring the troops home to defend America.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Whoever said that and whomever they were referring to doesn't matter much. What matters was that it was said in the Pentagon Press Room. I can't see anyone in there who really EARNS their money, be it spin reporters or war pigs.

2/3's will be cut? Good. Do I hear 7/8ths? How about 9/10ths If you do your job and you do it well, you have nothing to worry about IMO. They're worrying. What does that tell you?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Ron Paul doesn't want to cut 2/3 of the military. He wants to bring the troops home to defend America.

When the wheels of the war machine are slowed down it will mean less wars on the horizon and the war industry and everything around it will adjust to it and shrink.It is a natural consequence.How much it will depends on a lot of things of course.Most american soldiers might back Ron paul but the weapon industries and such will not for this very reason i imagine.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Unfortunately, teachers will be saying the same thing if Ron Paul gets elected too.

And Environmental Protection Agents.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

When the wheels of the war machine are slowed down it will mean less wars on the horizon and the war industry and everything around it will adjust to it and shrink.It is a natural consequence.How much it will depends on a lot of things of course.Most american soldiers might back Ron paul but the weapon industries and such will not for this very reason i imagine.

after the great depression and everyone was jobless, did they not make changes to become industrialized? and did the industrialization of america not create jobs for america? people working for the weapons industries can go fix the fracking or make wind generators. who cares about the weapons
we only need what is necessary to defend ourselves. which after this presidency might be a hell of a lot anyways

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Damn faulty light switches...

Cant anyone do their job properly.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3

after the great depression and everyone was jobless, did they not make changes to become industrialized? and did the industrialization of america not create jobs for america? people working for the weapons industries can go fix the fracking or make wind generators. who cares about the weapons
we only need what is necessary to defend ourselves. which after this presidency might be a hell of a lot anyways

Yes..but no ..HAHA..yes but i didnt mean it like that

the biggest money making corporations in the country are in the weapons industry,They would never support this idea of course.It would mean less funding for them and also it would mean less funding for the military (including pentagon personal and the likes)

less chance of war is less gravy for them.

Having said that i am all for RP !

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3

Yes..but no ..HAHA..yes but i didnt mean it like that

the biggest money making corporations in the country are in the weapons industry,They would never support this idea of course.It would mean less funding for them and also it would mean less funding for the military (including pentagon personal and the likes)

less chance of war is less gravy for them.

Having said that i am all for RP !

Im for RP myself, but even if we take all of our military out of everywhere they are stationed, i do not believe that RP would take most of their funding, If anything, he would find a way to increase funding because he knows we have been run by terrorists for YEARS and everyone wants to kill us.
hell we all know that here, we are big kids now. Sorry if i came off wrong i was not attempting to be critical, oh hell, all RP would have to do is legalize the hemp industry, which would save the rainforests, have a few people replant the trees, the hemp would increase air quality combatting global warming, pay off the deficit, and pay for a good wage for teachers and military personnell, As for the closed files even some of them are above his clearance if im not mistaken. But the ones he were to try to make available, charge a small subscription fee for research funding.

there are a lot of ways that RP could solve a lot of very bad issues
jobs is the least concern today because when there is a good president and a revolution, there will be jobs even if he puts everyone on salary, makes congress live on social security and medicare after retirement, and fixes it that way lol

all it takes is a little bit of ingenuity.

sorry if i came off sounding idiotic or wrong lol

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BillyBoBBizWorth
Damn faulty light switches...

Cant anyone do their job properly.

depends on if they are union

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Well considering the latest defense cuts that amount to over 500 billion under the current Potus which gives new meaning to the word Gut.

The Us military is no more looks like 2/3s are already laid off.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well considering the latest defense cuts that amount to over 500 billion under the current Potus which gives new meaning to the word Gut.

Over 10 years... this ``plan`` is like the debt reduction plan, a joke. It'll never get done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join