It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Press Room open mic: "See This Room? Two-Thirds Of Us Laid-Off When Ron Paul Is President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
not to mention he'll audit and clean up the federal reserve, if not eliminate it all together.

the establishment and elitist are in no hurry to see ron paul win. but despite all it's faults, it's still the people that choose the president.

the only problem is, is that the republicans choose who we could vote for.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If he thinks 2/3 will lose their jobs over at the pentagon, I think it mostly proves that 2/3 of the people working there are wasting tax payers money and the people doing those jobs, know it.

Just with a statement like that, Ron Paul or no, I would fire 2/3 anyway.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
The potential and viable reason there may be mass lay offs etc, is because the corporate scum that have leeched every drop of blood, money and energy out of the american economy and people, will most probaly shut up shop out of spite in an attempt to make Ron Paul fail,

Barry Soetero, has the backing of them all now and is working with them to destroy America so Fx*K em!

let them go screw somebody else over, time to take back what's your including the 2nd Amendment,

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Whoa whoa whoa, the Audio is fishy. You can hear the voices of many people in the video, and then the very distinguishable Ron Paul statement, and then right after, everyone voice becomes indistinguishable again.

Come on.

Seem like this guy is the real Disinformation Agent, planting seed where the count in the pliable minds of the media themselves.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Xeven

What makes you so sure?

What makes anyone so sure?

Obama promised the same things and look what happened.

Wait a second? You did not drink your Kool Aid did you? Now lets get back to Ron Paul will save America and if he does not then its because (enter group of choice here) would not let him.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Lol at the reporter trying to scare his peers with a doom scenario..

What, like reporting is going to end if Ron Paul becomes President ???

That'll be the Rapture then..
...though i have a suspicion, most, if not all of them, will not be disappearing into Heaven anytime soon.

Cosmic..

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The reporter was making a joke about RP's small government credentials. But actually most of the people in that room would have been members of the press. So the joke at Paul's expense was ('that guy is so crazy' - what the reporter was implying) that most of us in the press and pentagon would lose our jobs if he had his way - ha ha ha.

Aside from the fact from media bias there is a serious point there that I think should be made. It is all very well talking about cuts in spending, cuts in employment... But the people also need to hear about how the US is going to be made to grow. How will jobs be created? How will economic growth be increased? How will living standards be raised?

My point is that the media can laugh at Paul as long as he is only associated with reducing this or cutting that, but if he gets associated with talking about growth, improving the lives of US citizens etc then they will not be able to dismiss him so easily.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
the pigs have won tonight
now they can all sleep soundly
and everything is all right...

for now.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Forgive me but too my mind that would be a good thing. Smaller government working for the people, thatis the way it should be. they should be proud to serve there communities and not be in it for the money.

Problem is that too many go into politics for the power rather than anything else, they care not about being respected, they care about making money and thniking they are important. They do not care f you or i die, it is kind of like over here where we get the doctors receptionist that complains about how things would run much better without patients only not realising that without the patients she would not have a job.

We need to kick them all out throughout the world and start again, 1 fixed term for all then re election on the merits of what they have done in the past year, no big business involved. oh no, dreaming again, sorry.

edit on 6-1-2012 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Journalism as a profession in my opinion when rated in order of honorable pursuits falls slightly ahead of child molestation , but certainly below armed robbery. Since the vast majority are left propagandists I find it amusing that the current cuts to the military proposed by Obama will have the same effect.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by Jim Scott

Have faith, Jim - that's not ALL we can hope for:

The president can order the troops home and effectively end our stupid foreign policy (as far as the military is concerned) by himself.

Exactly so. And I sincerely believe he will do just that upon taking office.

He can revoke unconstitutional prior executive orders.

I would bet he already has a plan made for this, he has alluded to it several times. America now has a great many "Presidential Edicts," that is, law by edict, bypassing the Congressional and Judicial.

He can pardon non-violent victims incarcerated by our "war on drugs".

I believe he will do that too, not the hard core major drug dealers, but the passive marijuana smokers. He has already made reference to ending the "War on Drugs" that is spending America into the poor house, and providing a cover for the real drug dealers. Do I really have to name them?

He can use the bully pulpit of the presidency to share truth with the people, and teach them what they need to pressure their representatives to change.

I believe Dr. Paul will do that too. Anyone remember the fireside chats of yesteryear? I believe Paul will talk to the people on TV, and tell them what he is thinking.

He can veto oppressive and stupid legislation, not OK further extensions of the PATRIOT Act, and so forth...

...and he can address a few other things we sorely need at this point. We need a president with the right ideas on THESE issues that lie firmly within his authority. The rest is gravy.

Agreed, I believe he will do those those things without hesitation. This is why the FAT CATS are so scared of Ron Paul. They know their days are numbered.

Love your post, I starred it! Go Ron Paul!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
They actually think what they do, is a job. They are just told to puke up whatever someone tells them to puke.

'This is the White House: "Insert finger, puke."

Jobs contribute to something, in some meaningful way, even if it means you have to clean urine from a restroom floor.. this impacts someone in a useful, constructive manner. These people literally just puke nonsense, until they die.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
how bout that, idiot reporters speaking the truth for the first time. these scums benefit and lie about other people's miseries. this is the reason why the media fears ron paul. without wars and conflicts, basically, if there is peace, they don't exist...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

Just another example of why ron is marginalized by these corporate presstitutes, their gravy train is on the line.Disgusting reporters, proftting from war and murder, more concerned about their jobs than the deaths of so many.

Mainstream media confirmed for biased against Ron Paul.

Wonder what makes him think that.
edit on 113131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I cant tell if the guy is concerned about losing his job or throwing a joke about RP becoming president and 2/3rds of the people in the room losing their job.

The chit-chat is interesting though... but that's all it is... chit-chat. Lets hope the guy is a RP supporter.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
When you have big government, the only way to make it smaller again is by cutting the workforce... Duh!

And the US government is a BIG government.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
Well....he is kinda right in a way.

The other 1/3 are real reporters who are there to report on the facts.

The 2/3 he speaks of are sensationalistic journalists who rely on gossip and spin to draw a paycheck.

Yeah! I say good riddence!

And Bah Humbug!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
no Ron Paul cant just change things but he can shake the stupid out of people, who in return can force their representatives to actually represent them, not special interest. Dr. Paul speaks the truth, and most people dont want to comprehend that, but when he lays it out there for people to digest the people can make the change. he's just our pony in the race!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsTheQuestion

God aint going to do # now really is he?

If there is a God that can answer our prayers, im quite sure he would have done so a long time ago before we got ourselves in this situation.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I suspect that will be true generally across the USA if Paul gets to be Prez. A lot of the benefits he claims that comes from the magical free market actually came from having a whole virgin continent, rich in natural resources, to steal. We have pretty well fully exploited that now. Also, the enormous benefits of having the world's reserve currency, thanks to the Fed, and thanks to the huge resources, (which would be cut by Paul), of the US military is also responsible for much of our wealth by strong-arming the rest of the world into accepting our financial dominance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join