It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New JFK evidence proves Oswald innocent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
What about that conspiracy that LBJ was behind the assassination?

I heard that the Kennedy's were going to release information on it.
edit on 5-1-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by AnswerSeeker2012

Yeah, I started studying it in about '79 (and have since been on and off) but I hold the same view as you, as I stated earlier in this thread as far as Oswald's involvement goes.
edit on 1/5/2012 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

link   
BTW. What is the best evidence other than the body? Jackie O's suit, in todays scientific CSI way of examination, it would show where ceratain bulletts came from, so why secure her dress for 100 years?. It is in National Archives and cannot be examined for 100 years. Why is that?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Because they would find things that wouldn't be politically expecitious for those in power to have us know about.

I don't know why they think it will sit much better with the public when all involved are dead, I guess it's just that they won't be alive to go to prison.

Or maybe they think they can still keep history written as it is. By that time most will not have enough in depth knowledge to realize what it all means. All the real researchers are dying off and by that time will be gone.
edit on 1/5/2012 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

I agree. They escape prisontime and their pupppets can attempt to change history along the way to make it look like the best interest of the USA! They are wackier than wack. LOL WTF?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

I now believe that the JFK assassination was entirely staged and was a pre-cursor,
along with the moon landings, to the biggest hoax of all - 9/11.
www.cluesforum.info

Call me crazy. Call me Ishmael.
But it all makes so much sense. I don't believe so many prominent people
would have gotten on board the scheme if the assassination was for real (just like 9/11).

regards

I'm just curious. You believe that the assassination of JFK is directly related to the Moon Landing Hoax, with is in turn directly connected to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001?

You realize that those three conspiracies cross not only half a century of United States history, but would also have taken nearly three generations of individuals to successfully carry out?

One could argue that the Moon landing and JFK were correlated, but 9/11? That is about as far of a stretch that I have ever heard.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The thought process of a moon landing fraud, JFK murder & 911 connection ....that is from the brain of either Stephen King, a #ing kook or a troll!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Have you guys researched whom JFK went to for advice after becoming President? General MacArthur! At the Waldorf Astoria in NYC JFK had a conversation with the General, MacArthur told JFK that "the roosters were coming home to roost and he was in their house"!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife

I now believe that the JFK assassination was entirely staged and was a pre-cursor,
www.cluesforum.info

would have gotten on board the scheme if the assassination was for real (just like 9/11).

regards

I'm just curious. You believe that the assassination of JFK is directly related to the Moon Landing Hoax, with is in turn directly connected to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001?

You realize that those three conspiracies cross not only half a century of United States history, but would also have taken nearly three generations of individuals to successfully carry out?

One could argue that the Moon landing and JFK were correlated, but 9/11? That is about as far of a stretch that I have ever heard.

George Herbert Walker Bush and the Neo-Nazi take over of the U.S.
The continuum is there from the second world war right up to the present day.

The links I have provided substantiate every thing I have said.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Yeah, you are right. And it's happened before throughout our history. You don't think that the history books are full of the records of things that actually happened do you? No, history is written by the victor.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnswerSeeker2012
The thought process of a moon landing fraud, JFK murder & 911 connection ....that is from the brain of either Stephen King, a kook or a troll!

'There are stranger things in heaven and earth Horse, than are dreamt up
in your philosophy, horse'.

-Hamlet Act 1 Scene 5

Go through the links I provided horse, and then get back to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
If Oswald was not CIA why are his pay records to this day "Classified" a nationail secret???

Also - after being arrested he attempted to call Raleigh, NC from jail...who was he calling?

groverproctor.us...

There is a good discussion about the photo w/Jim Fetzer on Black Op Radio - towards the end of the show:

Show #559
Original airdate: Dec 29, 2011
Guest: Jim Fetzer

www.blackopradio.com...

edit on 5-1-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

besides all these guys arguing amongst themselves , this is the best new
information I have heard in years!
Thanks for sharing and It would be cool to see the article

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by isthisreallife

www.cluesforum.info

regards

George Herbert Walker Bush and the Neo-Nazi take over of the U.S.
The continuum is there from the second world war right up to the present day.

The links I have provided substantiate every thing I have said.

Neo-Nazis? George 41? How are they even.... Never mind.

The link I quoted in my first response is from a website that tries to say that every victim of 9/11 is fake and that they were either actors, or holograms. How is that substantial evidence in any span of the imagination?

You then link a GLP thread which claims that JFK used blood bags and a wig to convince millions of people worldwide, including hundreds of witnesses, his wife, his USSS agents, and the Governor of Texas, along with the countless number of video analysts that have gone over the videos thousands of times, that his death was faked. There is little to no refutable evidence posted there....

The links to Clueforum.info all seem to be from a website completely devoted to nothing but proving that JFK was either not assassinated, or was assassinated for some reason that is beyond the scope of believability.

What would be the connection between the assassination of the United States' President, The Space Race, and 9/11? All happening for different suspected reasons, with different (suspected) culprits.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This vid should be posted as an example of a fabrication for the purpose of discrediting credible conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
i too believe oswald is innocent

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
reply to post by Blarneystoner

You kissed the Blarney Stone,

all right! What a dipstick!

A man's entitled to his opinion, and Blarney and Rising have both had a look at stuff relating to JFK and Tippet, and really in all the greyness surrounding the deaths, there is nothing conclusive as to who did what. Jack Ruby, George de Mohrenschildt, storm drains, inverted Kennedy wound images, the mafia. Oswald himself and his demeanor, (remember one of Kennedy's failed bodyguards recently described Oswald as arrogant and egotistical blah blah) he doesn't come over as that on the telerecordings of the day, in fact, although he had obviously been 'duffed up' including a black eye, it was not mentioned by him until a reporter asked what happened to his eye. I don't think you can call Blarney a dipstick, not that I particularly agree with him, and as a musician I have to say your take on Paul McCartney is so oily and out there.

Thanks....

Honestly.... I have no emotional stake in this discussion at all. In fact, I think that there WAS some conspiracy aspects to the whole JFK assasination mess. Sometimes I like to present an opposing point of view for the sake of clarity and balance. If the Canadian wants to call me a dipstick than so be it.... it's a good indicator of his level of intelligence.

~peace

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Firsk

Good post..... Im a believer in LHO being a patsy (or pasty lol)......

Someone should forward this post to Stephen King - have just read his yawn inspiring, self indulgent (864 page) book - 11 22 63...abt time travel back in time to stop the JFK assassination.. Ignore all the on-line sycophantic reviews of this book, its dull!!

Proves King of all people is narrow minded as he doesn't even entertain or mention any of the conspiracy theories surrounding this subject!

I think JFK is alive on some other planet with Michael Jackson, elvis etc etc.....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

Thanks for confirming my thoughts on King's latest... I knew when I read the review about it that he was sticking only to the official story. I felt kind of surprised and disappointed.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Although there are some likenesses to Lovelady, including facial features, the clothing strongly matches Oswald, and it was an unusual manner of dress. Obviously, Doorman could not have been both Oswald and Lovelady, so one side or the other had to be faked. But which one? Well, you know for sure that there was no conspiracy to fraudulently exonerate Oswald by implanting his picture there to exonerate him. And, you know that there was a concerted effort to incriminate him. Therefore, if anything was faked, it had to be the Lovelady side, not the Oswald side.

The unbuttoned, loose-fitting outer shirt over the v-neck t-shirt is the largest visible element of the image. It couldn't be removed. But the facial features were small and could be replaced. Lovelady was present in the picture, standing in front of and to the left of Oswald. I believe they moved his face to Doorman's and then obliterated the rest of Lovelady to remove him from the picture. Dr. James Fetzer, the famed JFK researcher, agrees with me, and he and I have co-authored a paper about it.

Keep in mind that the conspirators were counting on people to think just the way you have thought: The face looks like Lovelady, so it must be him. But look at the clothing, and in particular, look at the collars. They are screaming Oswald all the way. I am going to insert the introduction to my first video because it's gives a good perspective on the mathematical probabilities. Please, keep your mind open about this.

In poker, you have to calculate the odds of a guy drawing a certain card. For instance, the odds of drawing an inside straight are 1 in 13. So, let's size up the odds in this case.

The fact that both Oswald and Doorman look generally alike and are both wearing a loose-fitting outer shirt, that is unbuttoned, over a white t-shirt with a v-neck, creates, in itself, a strong likelihood that they are the same person.

Take the one issue of both shirts being unbuttoned. What percentage of men at work in the city go around with their shirt largely unbuttoned? Percentage-wise, it has got to be small. I don't know what it is exactly, but you'd have to agree that it could be no greater than 1 in 10. Right? If you don't agree, then walk down the street in downtown Dallas, Texas or any other big city and start observing men, and keep track of how many are buttoned vs unbuttoned, and come up with your own number. Take a representative sample. I think 1 in 10 is actually too big, but we'll go with it. The simple fact is that: MOST MEN BUTTON UP.

Now, there's no doubt that Oswald was unbuttoned- he was unbuttoned when he was arrested. Plus, we know that his buttons were missing, so he had to be unbuttoned. But nobody reported Lovelady being unbuttoned, and in the one picture we have of him from that day, he was NOT unbuttoned.

Mathematically speaking, that one variable, by itself, creates strong odds that Doorman was Oswald and not Lovelady.

But then, you keep going. Both Oswald's and Doorman's shirts were loose-fitting, somewhat over-sized, and I put the odds of that at around 1 in 3. But now we are talking about two variables which have to be multiplied together, so we are talking about a 1 in 30 chance that Doorman and Oswald would both be wearing shirts that were both unbuttoned and loose-fitting. (10 x 3 = 30)

Then there is the v-neck t-shirt. Round-neck t-shirts, also called crew-neck, have always been more popular and still are, but v-neck users are gaining. Recent industry reports show that 67% of t-shirt sales have been crew-neck. Then came sleeveless tanks at 17%, and then v-necks at 16%. That last figure was probably much lower in 1963, but let's go with it. So, we'll say 1 in 6 odds of both wearing v-neck t-shirts. Multiplying that out, we are now at 1 in 180 (30 x 6).

In other words, the odds that both Oswald and another man who was the Doorway Man both would have worn unbuttoned, loose-fitting outer shirts over v-neck t-shirts were no greater than 1 in 180. Note also that in every picture we have of Lovelady, he is wearing a crew-neck t-shirt.

So, at first glance we are looking at odds of 180 to 1 against the apparent likenesses in dress between Oswald and Doorway Man happening by chance. But then, when we factor in the matching collars and lapels, it takes it off the chart. The odds of that are too small to calculate. They are infinitesmal. The right collars of Oswald and Doorman match PERFECTLY, as I demonstrate in my videos. And although we cannot see the left collar of Doorman, (because they covered it up with that phony, ridiculous Black Tie Man) we can see the long left lapel on Doorman, which matches the one on Oswald. Again, that puts it off the chart. How many shirts even have lapels?

Note that all this would be true even if Doorman could be ANYBODY. It would be true even Doorman could be a random guy who just happened to be walking by and stopped. But, in this case, it's not that Doorman could be just anybody. If he's not Oswald, then he can only be one other person on the face of the Earth: Billy Lovelady. We would have to assume that one particular individual just happened to dress himself and arrange himself that day in the exact same manner as Lee Harvey Oswald.

Mathematically speaking, the odds that Oswald and Doorman are the same person are extremely great. And if you don't think so, I sure wish you would sit down and play some poker with me. And let's make it high stakes.

The Doorman was Oswald, and the likenesses to Lovelady were faked. I'd go all-in on that bet.

A 48 year old state lie is dying. Let's put it out of its misery.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join