It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New JFK evidence proves Oswald innocent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
New observations from the Altgens photo prove that Lee Harvey Oswald was completely innocent. He was standing outside at the time of the shooting and can be seen in the picture. He was the Man in the Doorway aka Doorman.

For decades, the assumption has been that Doorman was Billy Lovelady. But, the likenesses to Lovelady were faked. The form, the fit, and the lay of Doorman's shirt were pure Oswald. And, if he's wearing Oswald's very unique shirt, he has got to be Oswald.

I have made a video series about this which is on Youtube. The first can be found here:

www.youtube.com...

You could also go to Youtube and type in: Visible Proof That Oswald Was Innocent

This is the biggest breakthrough in the JFK case to come along in years. Please take a look at it and ask others to do the same. It's only 5 minutes. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I watched the video. At first, it sure did look like Oswald in the doorway. After you showed a picture of the other man, even though it was a side view, the man in the doorway has facial features, and size, of the man that is not Oswald. Sorry, I forgot his name.

I really did not pay much attention to the jacket,or shirt. I just kept looking at the face, and the more I looked, the more the face resembled the other man.

There definitely was a cover up in the JFK assasination. I don't think we will ever know the real truth. Thanks for your contribution in trying to shed light on the roaches that took our last REAL President, from us.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If Oswald was innocent, why did he kill Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
interesting info. Thanks for sharing and welcome to ATS

Did I understand you correctly in that the Zapruder film was not a movie but a series of snapshots strung together to "appear" animated?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think the guy in the doorway looks more like Lovelady. The cheekbones and hairline seem to match. Oswald does not have high cheekbones. Im not saying Oswald was the lone shooter , i just dont think thats him stood in the doorway.

This is Firsk's second post ,dont you have to have 20 posts before you can start a thread? Or has that changed?

edit on 5-1-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it is likely a duck.

If the man looks like Lovelady, wears a shirt like Lovelady and a Mr Lovelady has identified himself on the photo, the man on the photo is likely Mr Lovelady.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

It was originally in the Introductions section, i think a mod moved it

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

In all fairness we have no solid reason to believe he did so..

Different witnesses reported different thing's. Some say he (He as in "the shooter") came from the east side, some say the opposite. Some say 2 men was involved, some say more or less. Some say 2 gunman was involved and then went in 2 different directions, one of them getting into a car and speeding away. Some give a description of a shooter completely different in appearance to Oswald and so on.

In reality Oswald has never been confirmed to be the murderer of Tippit, nor has he ever been confirmed to be the murderer or Kennedy.

Oh, and It's worth pointing out the route he would've had to travel was quite a difficult one also. Here's an image I made using google maps from the rooming house on North Beckley Avenue to the location of the Tippit Murder:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/pb4f05bb7e.jpg[/atsimg]

Making the trip in time to shoot Tippit in the first place is probably reachable, but it's a bit of a stretch still. We know Oswald left the rooming house at around 1pm after all and he was seen waiting at a local bus stop shortly afterwards by Earlene Roberts and we also know Tippit was murdered around 1:11 - 1:14pm - So like I said, It is a stretch to make this route in time for the murder to take place but in fairness it is close to being reachable.

In my opinion though, we have little reason to believe he shot Tippit. Or at the very least we have very little reason to believe he was the only one involved in his slaying.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You mean why did he 'allegedly' kill Tippit... never mind, Rising Against has beat me to it. Good response there RA.

Oh yeah, and it's been pretty well confirmed that the man in the doorway was Lovelady. Plus Lovelady himself stated that's where he was. Oswald claimed to have been in the first floor lunch room eating lunch, an alibi that couldn't be confirmed. Wouldn't it have made more sense if that was him in the picture for him to have just said so?
edit on 1/5/2012 by wtbengineer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
While I can see how anyone would conclude that Oswald did not shoot JFK from the photo image, but to use this photo of the man in the doorway as evidence is slim at best, because when I looked at the image, it looks more like Timothy McVeigh than Oswald.

So, if Timothy McVeigh was part of some secret time travel project, then who's to say that Tim McVeigh wasn't in the doorway observing the JFK event instead of Oswald?

Lastly, is the remark about Oswald shooting Officer Tippit. Well, I for one dont think that Oswald shot Officer Tippit and anyone who researches such a premise will most likely conclude as I have that Oswald did not shoot JFK or Officer Tippit.

Anyone who would think that Oswald actually shot Officer Tippit or JFK hasn't done any real research and should re-do their efforts because if millions of people can come up with the same idea that Oswald did not shoot JFK, then he did not shoot Officer Tippit.

Believing what the publishers write about this whole JFK incident contributes to such wrong thinking, but I still contend that anyone who begins to research this incident will eventually conclude that Oswald was a patsy that was set up to be blamed for the crime and was then murdered to silence him of what he knew.

The striking resemblance to Timothy McVeigh in the photo makes me suspicious of secret time travel technology being used to get around and do things, but of course that's another thread.

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Oh yeah, and it's been pretty well confirmed that the man in the doorway was Lovelady. Plus Lovelady himself stated that's where he was. Oswald claimed to have been in the first floor lunch room eating lunch, an alibi that couldn't be confirmed. Wouldn't it have made more sense if that was him in the picture for him to have just said so?

I have to agree to be honest, I really do think the man in the doorway was in fact Billy Lovelady, not Lee Harvey Oswald - Although I certainly don't think Oswald fired from the 6th floor snipers nest as he was almost certainly on the first or second floor. For anyone interested here's a nice comparison:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/or4f05c13c.jpg[/atsimg]

I think "Drunkenshrew" said it best in an earlier reply though, "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it is likely a duck.

If the man looks like Lovelady, wears a shirt like Lovelady and a Mr Lovelady has identified himself on the photo, the man on the photo is likely Mr Lovelady.
" *

But In fairness, It could be Oswald, there's no denying it just could be, but in my opinion It's very unlikely to be.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

In all fairness we have no solid reason to believe he did so..

lol.... okay.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

He didn't kill anyone.

Tippit's body was usd as a double for JFK

www.jfkresearch.com...

and I expect he was just expendable, alive,

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

He didn't kill anyone.

www.jfkresearch.com...

This is getting better and better....

and Paul McCartney has been dead since the 60s

edit on 5-1-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It would be really good if that were LHO standing in the TSBD's doorway, but it was not. Everyone has studied that theme for a long time and it keeps coming up that it was Lovelady. I've looked at it and it was Lovelady.

Lovelady says he was in the doorway and LHO tells he was in the lunch room.

Also, it was a big question that LHO did Trippett. Various stories tell two people were involved in knocking off Trippett, some suggest a marital triagle issue, and some even suggest Ruby was involved.

LHO likely didn't even take a shot at JFK, but he was right in the middle of the gangs that were plotting to off JFK. LHO even had Clem Bertrand, who Garrison says was Clay Shaw trying to get him a Lousiana Lawyer to defend LHO.

Somehow, the story took on the image of LHO really fast and LHO appeared to be going for a meeting at the Texas Theater, likely to talk to some of his contacts.

LHO, since he was in the middle of the plotting and infiltrated so much, knew too much to go to any public trial. Ruby was all stirred up on Pogroms against Jews and this appeared his main theme to off LHO. If one knows the roots of PERMINDEX there was a lot of Jewish involvements and HL Hunt was more a Pro-NAZI type that decided to frame up not only LHO, but the PERMINDEX Jewish elements too. Hunt was in PERMINDEX and would know exactly how to add that to the plan.

PERMINDEX in France was playing lots of Israel games against DeGaulle over Arab Algeria and Dimona, same things were motivators as PERMINDEX was forced out of Europe and remade in the US.

Lots of JFK researchers saw the April 10 General Walker bullet thing as the turning point of LHO, as they moved him down to New Orleans for the Guy Bannister deals and then back to Dallas as all that failed. A interesting note turned up years later that matches LHO's handwriting well that asks a Mr. Hunt about his job status in Nov. LHO appeared to be working more for the PERMINDEX gang, which was trying to control the US Foreign Policy.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

My opinion on the Zapruder film is that it was filmed to be changed. How did Zapruder know where to stand to get the best shots, when the route was a "last minute" change?

I believe that there were very few people lining the street on the grassy knoll side, but in his film there are many, (inserted and not waving, just standing still and still looking in the same direction even after the president's car has passed). L©©k at other films and note the difference in the #s of onlookers.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner

Originally posted by canadiansenior70

He didn't kill anyone.

www.jfkresearch.com...

This is getting better and better....

and Paul McCartney has been dead since the 60s

edit on 5-1-2012 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

It didn't take you long to read that article about the body switching!
Gee, it took me a long enough time that I couldn't have replied about it as quickly as you did!
As far as McCartney goes, he did die in the 60s, but TPTB had just set up a plan for the Beatles to infiltrate America, (drugs and all, eh?) so Paul had to be replaced, and he was.

or did you not study up on that one either?

edit on 5-1-2012 by canadiansenior70 because: spell

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

lol.... okay.

Blarney, I think you know already that I respect you... but come on now, that's your reply to what I wrote here? Seriously?

That's just silly.

If you disagree with me, fine, but at least tell me why instead of replying with "lol.... okay." I laid out my argument for you to look through, you could at least have the decency to do the same in reply to me really. So, if you think J.D. Tippit was indeed murdered by Lee Harvey Oswald, please, do the decent thing and tell us why...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

lol.... okay.

Blarney, I think you know already that I respect you... but come on now, that's your reply to what I wrote here? Seriously?

That's just silly.

If you disagree with me, fine, but at least tell me why instead of replying with "lol.... okay." I laid out my argument for you to look through, you could at least have the decency to do the same in reply to me really. So, if you think J.D. Tippit was indeed murdered by Lee Harvey Oswald, please, do the decent thing and tell us why...

OK... I apologize but we have plenty of solid reasons to believe that Oswald killed Tippit.... I don't think I need to outline the entire case. There is enough evidence to be reasonably sure that Oswald killed Tippit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join