It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

If you had kept up with the thread you will find I have recently explained why those inconsistencies are there, the ones you have shown I have explained, If you have others I am happy to here and explain...I am not on medications...I know it is what you would like to believe that I am crazy

You say there are many more and if you will point them out I will do my best to make myself clearer on the subject

I am not offended, it was only to be expected...you have called me a liar and more and that is your right..doesn't make it true though...

I can see how i should of thought about my thread alot more before I started it, but instead of it being a contrived and built up story I just spoke from my heart the truth...other than that Thayer is my friend..

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Thanks for that response. You reminded me of what I had read and stated earlier on the thread about immortality being biologically feasible but not attained because we replace cells imperfectly. I just could not remember the explanation.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by undead trev

You posted this story claiming it was your friend that is immortal, yet now you are coming forth and admitting that it was you all along ............. is that not a lie ?????

lets start with that, and I have read every post in this thread, you have explained nothing, and probably aren't aware that they are much less inconsistencies, and more blatant contradiction. Go ahead, and link where you have explained anything, I would love to see it. Pretending you have given an explanation is much easier than giving one.

SO IS YOUR FRIEND IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD OR IS IT YOU ?
edit on 5-1-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I really should of thought deeper into writing this thread, and I apologies for using Thayer as a buffer for me...but no matter what people wish to think of that...I am not a myth...there are people that know of me and who and what I am....I understand the skepticism, in no way am I offended..and certainly have meant no offence...I am no liar,,,,and my thread is not the ravings of some madman or child or someone that gets enjoyment from playing silly games with people...the fact remains Thayer does exist Thayer is me, and my claims are not fanciful...they are fact...If you like you may continue with the lines of crazy or liar and so forth...

But for those that have felt the truth of what I have said...well done because I am real, and I am not the only one...I have earlier made clear my intent for starting this thread and can only hope the people that have contacted me personally with information they are smart enough to realize I am looking for understand my appreciation...

For the people that have read this and think I am some sicko or liar and so on...I am sorry for wasting your time...

But the truth of this thread still remains...for those open or smart enough to see

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev
reply to post by Corbin Dalus

It doesn't hurt me mate, I understand your thinking...I am not schizophrenic or bi polar...I did take what was available true enough but I collected them for people I was trying to help over a long period and it did not hurt any one or cost them anything....they were dark days of persecution for me and I do not expect you to understand,

I am not young, I am a grey haired old man

I think sarah connor is an interesting comparison in some ways...yes like you they thought the person was crazy but hey turned out she was not crazy at all...but was telling the truth and a decent person only trying to protect her own

or maybe we are just playing part in a movie as she was hey....Thayer smiles
edit on 5-1-2012 by undead trev because: (no reason given)

It would be rude if I quoted from your posts on other threads, so I won`t.
But ... You made a very long post admitting your diagnosis, just as your other posts discuss this thayer as being you.

When you started this thread did you remember your previous posts and know all members can view them?
I just don`t get how you post this tale and the gullible ones always have to jump right in believing it all at face value, starring and flagging, never doing their own research or checking the post history. The result is the threads are reviewed by other dillusionalites and it`s their say what the front page has to offer.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Yes making a thread called my friend is immortal, and it in fact being about you is a LIE, and makes you a liar.
especially when you give details of "thayer" as being 30, and go on to say that your a grey haired old man is more than deceptive, its sick. Also buying yourself time by saying " I will ask him tomorrow " is also lying directly to those that were naive enough to believe you. You also state that those of us that are smart enough will believe you on face value, that is the stupidest thing I have seen in print as it would take a moron to even believe half of what your spewing out.

You say after many years of seeking that you had an epiphany where light shot out of your head in 4 directions, and that you believe this experience is an upgrade in your dna, as well as responsible for your powers. How did you with normal dna, change a garbage truck tire at the age of 2 ?

Also if your immortal, why are you an aging grey haired old man ? Wouldn't aging be a sign of cellular death, and a clear sign that your not going to live forever ?

A clear example of a 2 year old

I doubt I need an example of a garbage truck.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Thank you I am well aware that anyone can access what I have said in previous posts, you have the right obviously to make whatever judgement you wish...my story is complex and much longer than you know... the fact is my claims are true...you will think what you will but if you sat back for a while you might just grasp that a person such as myself has been seen as many things....and have a real story worth a listen...it would I am afraid take much longer than some text amongst this site...but no doubt we are not even going to even get close to the truth, your decision is made...you stick to it,...that is your right...and I am sorry you feel the way you do about it....there is much more to this than you are seeing...but the easy answer is the one you seem to have found..but it is a shallow thing, and I do not mean to be rude to you...but that is the truth of what you are seeing

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja

Yes making a thread called my friend is immortal, and it in fact being about you is a LIE, and makes you a liar.
especially when you give details of "thayer" as being 30, and go on to say that your a grey haired old man is more than deceptive, its sick. Also buying yourself time by saying " I will ask him tomorrow " is also lying directly to those that were naive enough to believe you. You also state that those of us that are smart enough will believe you on face value, that is the stupidest thing I have seen in print as it would take a moron to even believe half of what your spewing out.

You say after many years of seeking that you had an epiphany where light shot out of your head in 4 directions, and that you believe this experience is an upgrade in your dna, as well as responsible for your powers. How did you with normal dna, change a garbage truck tire at the age of 2 ?

Also if your immortal, why are you an aging grey haired old man ? Wouldn't aging be a sign of cellular death, and a clear sign that your not going to live forever ?

A clear example of a 2 year old

I doubt I need an example of a garbage truck.

You just said you would answer any questions, yet came online, and only replied to violet when she brought up the fact that your a self admitted sufferer of schizophrenia. It's funny that you act as if all the inconsistencies, and contradictions in your story have been addressed, yet will not respond to me. You were online, saw my post, replied only to violet, waited twenty minutes, and logged out, I guess you cant explain, can you ?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Your point about Thayer is correct, I lied about it I used the name as a buffer ...I should of thought about it more I was going to add a but but that would be pointless.....I did not mention an age though..I meant for no one to believe me on face value,,, I really don't mind what people think....I do think I have managed to upgrade my DNA but did not state for one minute that is the reason for my gifts, it is a result of it...I am sorry for wasting your time but I am happy to concede Thayer as a lie but you have misinterpreted the rest and it don't matter to you what I say...fair enough...I was born with my gifts and chose to come here knowing how difficult I would find this place...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I see that this inane and ridiculous thread is still active and racking up the page count.
I don't know what's sadder, the fact that you're still persisting in your delusional version of what you believe to be your "reality", or that so many ATS members are more than willing to suspend their own personal belief systems, ignore plain common sense, and willingly accept (and encourage) your peculiar dysfunctional mindset.
At this point in time I'm confused as to whether your posts truly reflect the fact that your skewed version of reality has indeed now replaced "actual" reality ... or whether you're simply trying to pull of something along the lines of a con job in order to see just how many weak minded individuals you can attract to your outlandish fantasy creation.

As a few members have already pointed out, your entire storyline is riddled with misinformation and errors and certainly it's clearly obvious that there is absolutely NO basis of truth or fact in the majority of your ramblings. If I'm wrong, I'm certain that you should have no problems whatsoever in correcting me, assuming that you are willing and able to.

Also, another member remarked that immortality is NOT necessarily commensurate with invulnerability or an inability to die. Immortality presumes nothing more than an extremely extended lifespan. Such an individual can still fall prey to, and be killed by, any number of external factors beyond their control. Ongoing survival sometimes comes down to just as much "luck" as it does to learning from experience and preparedness.
Your claims of surviving total blood loss, severed carotid arteries, etc, etc are just pure fantasy and from a biological point of view, completely impossible to reconcile.
Once a certain and critical volume of blood has been lost, the circulatory system fails, the heart becomes arrhythmic, blood pressure plummets, unconsciousness occurs ... eventually followed by complete system failure. You DO NOT survive for even a short period of time with a severed carotid artery, let alone for days and days after the event.

Examples of longevity terminated by sudden and severe bodily trauma.

1. 1 (male) was murdered in Barcelona, Spain in 1796.
Accosted in a dark alley by 2 footpads intent on robbery. The individual chose to comply and offered no resistance hoping that robbery was the only motive. Instead, was robbed then stabbed with a stileto that punctured the superior vena cava causing massive internal bleeding - end result death.
This individual did NOT exhibit supernormal or supernatural powers to recover from such a wound.

2. 1 (male) committed suicide in Oslo in 1954 .
Psychologically unstable and unable to adapt to, or reconcile the fact of personal ongoing longevity.
Climbed into a bath of hot water, then slashed both wrists. Slowly bled out, lost consciousness and drowned in the bath water.
This individual did NOT exhibit supernormal or supernatural powers to recover from such a wound.

Still want to continue with your ridiculous charade ?

edit on 5-1-2012 by methuselah1937 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
the plot thickens

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Your point about Thayer is correct, I lied about it I used the name as a buffer ...I should of thought about it more I was going to add a but but that would be pointless.....I did not mention an age though..I meant for no one to believe me on face value,,, I really don't mind what people think....I do think I have managed to upgrade my DNA but did not state for one minute that is the reason for my gifts, it is a result of it...I am sorry for wasting your time but I am happy to concede Thayer as a lie but you have misinterpreted the rest and it don't matter to you what I say...fair enough...I was born with my gifts and chose to come here knowing how difficult I would find this place...

You stated age several times, bringing up the age of both the fictional thayer, as well as descriptions of yourself as a middle aged man with greying hair multiple times. Again if you are older with greyer hair, than this would be an indicator of cell death, and again show you to be a liar

Originally posted by undead trev ""I lied about it""

Since you can't remember your own posts I have to doubt that you have any special powers, as you do not seem to poses the cognitive power of memory.

So undead thayer what is your age ?

Secondly what did your "DNA upgrade" do for you that your "powers" do not.

Also if you could list said "powers" and also list what you feel your "dna upgrade" with its 3 day body spasm's, and light shooting from your head, did for you, so I can discern which is applied to what claim.

I also wanted to say thank you for admitting your obvious lie, and would like to ask why you felt the buffer was needed ?

Also please provide pictures of the scarring to your neck with geo location data unblocked, and exif data untampered, that isn't too much too ask is it ?

Furthermore considering that you are indeed Thayer, you should be able to record yourself taking your life, an recovering. Now I dont think your immortal so I dont suggest it, but if you really want to be taken seriously perhaps you can end your life on video, and than resurrect yourself and upload to youtube ? That is if your wife lets you.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Extremely annoyed.

This is a lie?
edit on 5-1-2012 by NixieJean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by methuselah1937

Perfect answer! I can't believe you awoke from your slumber which lasted 4months to answer such a thread. Did you hibernate in the meantime?

More seriously, basically you say an Immortal has an increased lifespan but nothing more? I would have think that the cells would be more fit to fight and resist disease, a better immune system, faster adaptation, higher cellular regeneration? Are those ideas wrong? Can you expand in more detail if you please?

I might add and hope you can answer it now if possible, do you be born Immortal or can it be acquired? Also, and its important, are there different "type" of Immortality?
edit on 5-1-2012 by _damon because: Decisive questions that need an answer

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I understand quite well that severing my jugular and surviving is impossible, and yet I did and I am still here...why I do not know, I might be many things sir but even though I know it is extremely difficult if not impossinle to believe, it is the truth. why I do not know as I said...

I am also surprised how far this thread has gotten considering and yes there are obviously alot of gullible people int he world,,,but no matter what you say to me and no matter what you think I am probably more surprised than anyone that I survived....

Just imagine for a moment if you had cut your throat bled out quite fast as is natural,, but did not die, didn't even lose conciousness...your heart stopped beating and yet you were still here in this world...no matter what you think it is true...just imagine what that does to someone...I am searching for the answer to that and much more because no matter what you believe it has happened to me...my government knows it, there are witnesses, they even let one of my friends in to the facility afterwards and he will no longer come near me...he knows I could not survive and yet I did,,, I understand why he won't see me now, he simply cannot fathom I still walk and I also have trouble with it....

Just imagine

it is a mind f blower

and it is no delusion or lie, it is real it happened, I have had a number of people contact me about wanting to meet me, I have knocked them all back....You if you like can meet me...if you are in Australia and if you have the balls,,,I will prove to you that I am what I claim...do you care to take me up...nothing anybody has said against me has bothered me at all....but you....

I am willing to prove to you I am what I say....if you wish I will allow you to meet me,,,,then you WILL see the truth...you think I am full of it...let us look each other in the eye...then you will see for yourself...and then you will realize how small you supposed intelligence is...and how wrong you are

I look foward to your visit

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NixieJean

If you look you will see I will prove my claim if Methusalah wishes to meet me...then after Methusalah meets me you will know I am for real, then you can state it on this site,, I would appreciate that and have no doubt that you will believe me....for the moment I see you I will know you better than anyone ever has...your deepest secrets I will know....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

.I am searching for the answer

I am still waiting for answers as well. I have gotten you to admit that you were lying, and have watched as you clearly avoid my post as much as possible. Answer the questions please.

it is a mind f blower

Originally posted by undead trevYou if you like can meet me...

Why are you willing to meet with a poster that has no posts to their credit, and could easily be your own sock puppet account, and not any of the others that have expressed interest ? I have an associate in Australia that can meet you today, but I already know the answer.

Are you going to answer the questions I posed to you in my last post ?

Are you going to meet my associate in Australia ?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

You are Methusala .... LOL

Check methusalas post right here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its Meths one, and only post, and its about, you guessed it..... Undead Trev

Also Meth logged in the same time Trev the liar logged out, and logged back in after Meth logged out. What a joke.

Meet my associate instead of another entity that is you. That's 3 people you have been in the last hr,

Your not even smart enough to fool my 11 year old niece, and I cant believe that this went twenty pages when it only took me 3 exchanges with you to get to the truth, and back you into a corner where you had to try for a plan B with a sock puppet account,

Hoaxbin yet ?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I do not care one iota what you thnk Ninja man, oh of course Methusalah is my set up...good one I have no idea how long he has been around on this site,... I haven't looked but I will now...I am done answering to you and care nought what you think, I am not offended by you at all....so I have just given you the perfect reason to call me what ever you will...have fun with that...you have no idea what you are talking about. I am the real deal

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I do not care one iota what you thnk Ninja man, oh of course Methusalah is my set up...good one I have no idea how long he has been around on this site,... I haven't looked but I will now...I am done answering to you and care nought what you think, I am not offended by you at all....so I have just given you the perfect reason to call me what ever you will...have fun with that...you have no idea what you are talking about. I am the real deal

Yet you have been exposed as a liar, and now refuse to answer my questions, I don't blame you as it must feel #ty that you had to admit your a liar, and you probably wish you never replied to me in the first place. I have an associate that can meet you within the hour, yet you would rather only meet your sock puppet account. I realize that you thought only fools frequent this site, and must be taken back a little at how fast your story unravelled. Go ahead get angry, but you have now chosen to ignore legitimate questions, which isn't a lot different than you avoiding them as you have done previously, and proven to me that you are a fraud that even surpasses Vincent Ruello's BS.

I think you just proved it to everyone else as well.

Ps. You are not the real deal, and this can now be put in the hoaxbin

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join