It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my friend immortal? [fictional story: hoax]

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

Seriously man that fella isn't me,,,,I wish to swear, because I looked at you suggested link and am not happy I cannot believe it...I know what that looks like and it aint me. I am curious who you think my other sock puppet is?

Ok then, I am honest...that is not me and is synchronicity at its best...

Because of this I am prepared to meet your associate...you tell them that they will be spending a few days with me...let it be arranged

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
God damn you Methusalah, what the hell...your post is of Immortality are you still here please answer next someone will be saying Ninja is me as well...hey Ninja who else do thing I am posting as...

and why

I have one account only,,,I will meet friend

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev

Seriously man that fella isn't me,,,,I wish to swear, because I looked at you suggested link and am not happy I cannot believe it...I know what that looks like and it aint me. I am curious who you think my other sock puppet is?

Ok then, I am honest...that is not me and is synchronicity at its best...

Because of this I am prepared to meet your associate...you tell them that they will be spending a few days with me...let it be arranged

Other sock puppet ? Funny, I never mentioned another sock puppet ....................

I would love to believe your story, and my associate will treat you with respect, and courtesy, while approaching this with an open mind. I do not think that evidence of your immortality should take days, but I will see what time he has in his schedule. I am sure we can put together a series of tests that will prove your claims that should only take a few hours, but I will still contact them to see if they have the time. If your telling the truth, we will herald it, while keeping your privacy completely intact. If you are not than we will herald that as well, also keeping your privacy intact.

Where exactly will they be travelling ? Do you have any conditions or special requirements ? Do you plan to maim yourself as proof ? and, will you be willing to give blood, as well as a mouth swab ?

I also don't think anyone is going to mistake me as a puppet account
edit on 5-1-2012 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by undead trev

This is the only time i will waste to answer you undead trev.

As some might already have figured out, undead trev and drunkninja are having a passionate discussion, or should i say rambling? I think there is no rooms for doubts that these two entities are one and the same individual, or should i say, mind#ed schizophrenic. The content of the last posts, becoming somewhat harder to decipher, near-madness, accusing others members of being "associate" with the OP, and so on makes me more than certain of the mental state of undead trev. Plus you can see, since both accounts cant be logged at the same time, there will always be one that goes offline while the other is answering, sadly laughable. That guy has issues or is fooling around. If mods could check his ips of both accounts, drunkerninja and undead trev to put and end to this pathetic demonstration of human degeneration, i would be grateful.
edit on 5-1-2012 by EntityOfTheFuture because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Meet my associate instead of another entity that is you. That's 3 people you have been in the last hr,

Your statement above says I have been 3 people in last hour please explain who the 3rd is I am cuious

I am very wary of who you wish me to meet but I will comply...I am willing to give blood I am willing to give swab once I know for sure where it will be going and what will be done....I am not going to state in the thread where I am...I will meet your friend at an agreed place and we will go from there...can you tell me what state you associate is in thank you oh and who my 3rd persona might be

and of course I am going to want to know what this person does for a living...you want proof I will comply but will need some proof as well...I am sure that is understandable
edit on 5-1-2012 by undead trev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EntityOfTheFuture

I would appreciate if the mods would do that to,,and maybe Methuselah that I have been accused of being as well

Check your wild accusation I have not signed out in well over an hour...
edit on 5-1-2012 by undead trev because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

When I stated that you had been 3 people in the last hr it was a reference to the methusala sock puppet account, yourself, and the fictional Thayer that ended up being you.

As for the medical swabs they will be passed along to the centre for genetics in Australia to further verify your claims. My associate resides in Sydney, and I should be able to work out a time frame to meet for this week, depending on where you reside. What the person does for a living should be of little importance, but I am sure that information can be passed along by him when you meet. I have to ask why you feel days are needed to prove your claims ? As well as what you had in mind for the actual act of proving your claims ?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Hi,
I find everything you wrote very interesting.

One question - are you actually Thayer?
Although you shouldn't be character-wise, often when you write, I come to that conclusion.

Regards,
animalz

p.s. What inspired you to give him/yourself name Thayer? I know quite a few interesting individuals with that name..

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by animalz

This is what you missed,

I really should of thought deeper into writing this thread, and I apologies for using Thayer as a buffer for me...but no matter what people wish to think of that...I am not a myth...there are people that know of me and who and what I am....I understand the skepticism, in no way am I offended..and certainly have meant no offence...I am no liar,,,,and my thread is not the ravings of some madman or child or someone that gets enjoyment from playing silly games with people...the fact remains Thayer does exist Thayer is me, and my claims are not fanciful...they are fact...If you like you may continue with the lines of crazy or liar and so forth...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I read the first few pages of this thread, and found it typical of those who come on ATS - a nice, safe, unthreatening area - to prod the conspiracy theorists.

It's all claim and no substance.

So, here's a question; can you at least show a photograph of the attempt at suicide that must have resulted in the most horrendous scar on your neck?

That would at least offer something solid.

I await your reply, or your excuse. And I'm guessing which one it will be...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This thread has truly intrigued me. In the earlier posts you have commented that your friend is mad at the "Gods", which ones in particular? I have a feeling this might answer some questions. There are some people who do in fact have unique abilities, in my expereince though I have found that these particular people do not share this information with others, in fear of being deemed crazy, so that being said I give him credit for sharing. I think his attempts to take his own life was done to return him to his original source or creator. Regardless of what his purpose is, it is truly obvious that his job here is not done. One more question, how did you meet this friend of yours??? It is my belief that people do not just "happen" into your life, they are put there for a reason. Animals are strong indicators, the fact that they are drawn to him is a beautiful thing. I have always said, those with no voice know the truth, learn to communicate with nature and it will reveal what is needed.

PLPL

Ok so I can better understand you are Thayer?? If that is so, you have defied the odds my friend, and this makes more sense to me now then before.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Minori because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

If we are going to do this,

1. I will be taking precautions to keep myself from being named

2 We would meet at the corner of NSW Vic and SA

3 I am going to want to know who he is before we meet, For all I know at this time he and you could be anyone...including government... I will want some proof before we meet...

4 As for proving my claim, I will think about that, I want a few days with this person to make sure when he leaves there will be no doubt

5 To arrange this you and I will need to speak in private..Skype if it suits you

and it is 02.20 here and I willl be back to arrange our conversation later this day I am signing out shortly and going to rest

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Yes it is true, I have a nasty scar on my neck...it is regretable to wear...I am prepared to show photo..I have no idea how to post it here but will have to go and look..but until later this day I am signing out to rest..

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hello Thayer ....

what is your friend undead fred like?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by undead trev

If we are going to do this,

1. I will be taking precautions to keep myself from being named

2 We would meet at the corner of NSW Vic and SA

3 I am going to want to know who he is before we meet, For all I know at this time he and you could be anyone...including government... I will want some proof before we meet...

4 As for proving my claim, I will think about that, I want a few days with this person to make sure when he leaves there will be no doubt

5 To arrange this you and I will need to speak in private..Skype if it suits you

and it is 02.20 here and I willl be back to arrange our conversation later this day I am signing out shortly and going to rest

1. Of course that is to be expected, and at no point will we need your name, or personal information.
3. We will find a way to verify both of our identities, professions etc.
4. We would like to find a way that doesn't actually involve your death, and resurrection.
5. If the u2u doesn't suit you than I will give you an email address for google chat.

I will be here, just send me a message when your on next.

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join