It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob's Home Video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dadfortruth1

And since you continue to miss all my clearly laid out points, I am starting to think something too.

If you do manage to find the correct answer(s) please post them here. Thanks.

A) What method did he use to get them.

B) What did he do with them while in his possession. (Well with at least one piece allegedly, I have not seen the film)

C) What became of them and where are they now. (Hint: not all of them met the same fate.)

Answers will be graded on factual accuracy.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by A51Watcher

A51watcher does nothing but ask irrelevant questions.

If the perp is caught with the murder weapon in his hand, who cares what he ate breakfast? Get it?

There is one and only one question here: where is the element 115 that Bob Lazar possessed. It isn't like the base stole it back. If Bob had time enough to show it to George Knapp, then he had time enough to haul the sample off to a lab. Lazar had full control of the samples, but failed to deliver the goods.

OK, here is the answer: Bob Lazar never had any element 115. The whole story is fake.

Bob went one step too far in his BS. He should have never claimed to possess physical evidence. By not delivering said evidence, he outted himself as a fraud.

Case closed.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Thanks for this interesting thread A51 Watcher

Originally posted by gariac

...If Bob had time enough to show it to George Knapp, ...

Is it known what George Knapp had to say about the shown sample(s) of Element 115, Gariac?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

George mentioned seeing the element 115. Now I don't recall if it was on his Coast to Coast AM show or in one of those Area 51 videos. I don't troll youtube for "information", so I don't know if it is found there.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck

...If Bob had time enough to show it to George Knapp, ...

Is it known what George Knapp had to say about the shown sample(s) of Element 115, Gariac?
Gariac thinks anyone who was actually there or witnessed anything AT THE TIME is not important. However, a group of guys who are there viewing conventional craft in a desert years later are all experts. Go figure...

Has it occurred to anyone that if there was any stolen exotic material around the authorities would move and seize it if they could? That any still out there would need to stay hidden as an insurance policy?

Don't forget, Lazar claims to have broken the story to stay alive! Even if the stolen isotope isn't exactly what Lazar described, if it is provably exotic and would confirm part of Lazar's story about non-conventional craft, what would you do? This is a serious question. I know what I'd do.... Think hard and you know what would ensure "they" had to leave you alive.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadfortruth1

Originally posted by A51Watcher
Look, if I am the only guy on ATS and the internet that knows the answer to this 115 question...

WE ARE ALL IN DEEP #### !!!

Look I can and I will look it up on my own, but like I said before, I appreciate your knowledge on this subject (well I did) and would like to hear your take on it! is that too much to ask?

I'm now starting to think your dodging the question.
Dad,

There is no dodging here and ATS is clearly in deep poop in terms of who are seen as "experts". It might be frustrating but this is an opportunity for ATS to redeem itself and show it doesn't rely on "experts" for the "answers" to the key questions in UFOlogy and alternative technology. If ATS relies on experts then it is too easy to manipulate and DOES NOT DENY IGNORANCE. If we have to set the record straight over and over then when do we have the time to do any real research?

Gariac is claiming that 115 is the cornerstone of this debate but apparently doesn't know what happened to it. Do you see where that leaves this expert? He doesn't know who the witnesses were, how many there were, where the alleged 115 is, didn't know that the craft were filmed and never went to A51 when they were testing non-conventional craft. Do you think experts like that need exposing in the interests of denying ignorance or not? Hmmm?

If it wasn't for A51, and to a lesser extent me for realising ATS didn't know the facts, then these guys would be misleading members still in a conversation about why those idiots and Lazar didn't try to film what they saw (which they did). Why do you think Gariac is so keen to focus on 115? Go back and read my posts earlier where I expose the reality. Please, actually read them. Lest we forget.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander
(As for that Pimander character, don't know what he's on about though eh?
)
How very dare you.

I think you know better.

I'll vouch for Pimander.

Although I disagree with some if his beliefs and conclusions, I respect his opinions and believe he is sincere.

Pimander has definitely put the effort in to research and understand the issues under discussion.

I may disagree with his interpretation of the evidence but I try to always give his posts honest consideration.

edit on 25-1-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: syntax

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Again, the most stable isotope of Ununpentium 115 has a half life of milliseconds.

It is impossible for that part of Bob Lazar's story to be true.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
Again, the most stable isotope of Ununpentium 115 has a half life of milliseconds.

How would you know that when no one has made the most stable isotope?

Which should be Element 115 containing the magic number of 184 neutrons.
edit on 2012/1/25 by MajesticTwelve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

We may not know about all isotopes yet. There is some interesting science in the creation of novel isotopes. In fact we may not have discovered them all for some of the elements we have known about for ages. Who knows what exotic matter is out there, science is a living growing thing and will have many surprises in store for us.

On the other hand, on the surface, element 115 does look the weakest part of Bob's story. There is also the possibility Bob has been deceived for some unknown purpose. There is the suspicion that others have been in related cases. Bob may have been convinced that what he had was 115 and convinced that powered the non-conventional craft.

At the bottom of all this is something significant to me. There are non-conventional craft flying in US and UK air space. I know this for a fact as I have seen one for myself pretty close up. They have been reported world wide. I doubt they are all ours, as the ones around in the 1940s almost certainly weren't. I believe they have probably been copied by "us" and will have been tested somewhere. It's pretty obvious where one of the places non-conventional craft will have been tested. Area 51 is already well known to be where secret craft have been tested.

Finally, the secrecy and disinfo. It isn't just about covering up aliens, even though I think they exist (be they ET, extradimensionals, time travellers or whatever). ALTERNATIVE CHEAP/FREE PROPULSION could change the world. If the cat gets out of the bag it could transform all out lives forever. The economy and our dependence on big corporations is likely to be reduced dramatically. There would also be a POWER SHIFT OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. The people in power are desperate to avoid that for obvious reasons.
edit on 25/1/12 by Pimander because: Hence all the spooks on alternative propulsion and certain A51 threads

ETA: Do I need to explain what isotopes are to any members and why novel one may exist? I though I'd quit teaching physics but...
edit on 25/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Pimander has definitely put the effort in to research and understand the issues under discussion.

I may disagree with his interpretation of the evidence but I try to always give his posts honest consideration.
I haven't said what my final interpretation is. Some of it I'm still working on. It's like a dot to dot where the dots aren't joined yet. However, I have the advantage of a huge number of dots and can see lots of the picture.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve

How would you know that when no one has made the most stable isotope?

Which should be Element 115 containing the magic number of 184 neutrons.
edit on 2012/1/25 by MajesticTwelve because: (no reason given)

My understanding is that the "island of stability" for super heavy elements is theoretical. If you have a definitive source beyond speculative science blogs and internet UFO fan boy nonsense I would be interested to see it.

The four known isotopes all have half lives measured in milliseconds...

Isotopes of ununpentium

Here is a link to a previous ATS discussion on the same matter with John Lear commenting in some detail. Anyone with an interest in the subject and still sitting on the fence regarding Bob's story to have a quick look at John's first person account....

Element 115 question

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
John, I was recently listening to an ATS mix show where you went into some detail about your first hand experience with element 115. You mentioned that you had done some quick experiments with it, and that it was on video. Can you point me to where I can take a gander?

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

My understanding is that the "island of stability" for super heavy elements is theoretical. If you have a definitive source beyond speculative science blogs and internet UFO fan boy nonsense I would be interested to see it.

Atomic nuclei are many-body systems built from two strongly-interacting Fermi liquids (protons and neutrons). Uniquely, these two components can be varied over wide ranges in modern experiments, thus creating exotic isotopes: nuclei with unprecedented proton/neutron ratios that are characterized by new modes of excitation and novel structures. Understanding exotic isotopes has implications for astrophysical processes and the physics of neutron stars.
www.surrey.ac.uk...
Perhaps exotic isotopes also have implications for alternative propulsion...

If universities are offering PhD studentships to study and create exotic isotopes with "unprecedented proton/neutron ratios" then they expect to discover new ones. SAPs/black projects may already be working with some.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Uh, it is called working at the collider. You don't need grad students.There are ongoing projects at every collider to create new elements.

The point is Bob Lazar HAD the element 115 THEN. I guess he didn't want to set the physics world on fire by offering a sample of an unknown element at that time. No, Bob rather be called a liar all his life.

If he had some element 115, he would have presented it to a lab. Hence the whole story is fabrication (fancy word for lie). Case closed, well expect for the church of Lazar fanbois.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Gariac is claiming that 115 is the cornerstone of this debate but apparently doesn't know what happened to it. Do you see where that leaves this expert? He doesn't know who the witnesses were, how many there were, where the alleged 115 is, didn't know that the craft were filmed and never went to A51 when they were testing non-conventional craft. Do you think experts like that need exposing in the interests of denying ignorance or not? Hmmm?

Not my job to know where the 115 went. My job is to blow gaping holes in the Lazar story, and the missing element 115 is a huge one. He had the proof, but failed to deliver on it. Why? Well because he never had any element 115. Thus the whole story is a lie.

I prefer not to be an expert in crap. Feel free to be the Bob Lazar expert or the Dulce expert for that matter. Both are clearly fiction. You can be the tooth fairy expert too. Just don't comment on anything that goes on around the Nellis range since your knowledge is lacking there.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

If he had some element 115, he would have presented it to a lab. Hence the whole story is fabrication (fancy word for lie). Case closed, well expect for the church of Lazar fanbois.
Not if he was telling the truth and wanted to stay alive. You might be right but YOU DON'T KNOW FOR SURE. Being honest in research is VITAL. You can't do it - in fact I'm surprising myself bothering to respond to you any more. Own up to your failings. Everyone who knows me knows I will do that without hesitation. It is becoming increasingly clear that you won't. How sad!

Uh, it is called working at the collider. You don't need grad students.There are ongoing projects at every collider to create new elements.
New exotic isotopes are not new elements. You clearly don't understand the basics of what we are discussing. Go Google it then come back and pretend to be an expert if you like but don't expect an easy ride.

Pretending you are in some way my intellectual superior or have more scientific knowledge will make you look even more of a fool. Trolling isn't cool either and won't make people think you have admitted your failings.

Feel free to be the Bob Lazar expert or the Dulce expert for that matter. Both are clearly fiction. You can be the tooth fairy expert too. Just don't comment on anything that goes on around the Nellis range since your knowledge is lacking there.
Why have you mentioned Dulce AGAIN when I have made it COMPLETELY CLEAR that I think it's garbage? Another pathetic attempt to distract from your dishonest contribution to this thread. Either that or trolling. The point is YOU DON'T KNOW STUFF that you were pretending to and haven't admitted it. Blind assertion is not research or cool.

As for the Nellis Range, my interest in that ends where the non-conventional craft end. That is probably before you turned up there although I could be wrong (if I remember that UFO Hunters episode might have caught one). I very likely know as much or more than you do about that because I am an open minded researcher and KNOW that the craft exist. Employees at Groom lake were talking about non-conventional craft long before Lazar which as an expert you will already know.

How are you going to try to stop us discussing non-conventional craft next? More trolling? Make something up like Campbell put A51 on the map? Pretend Lazar and co didn't produce film? Pretend you know what was in the sky around A51 years before you went? Bring up Dulce even though most of us know about the disinformation operation? Do you have some new disinformation for us?
edit on 25/1/12 by Pimander because: added link to dispel his Dulce disinfo distraction!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dalbeck

Ahh welcome Dalbeck! Good to see you my friend, it's been a while.

Remember when I complimented you on your fine independent research and mentioned how nothing is better, how you gain a level of understanding not possible without going there and doing the research yourself?

I think now with this thread, you see why I said that and know it to be true.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

(As for that Pimander character, don't know what he's on about though eh?
)

Originally posted by Pimander

How very dare you.

I think you know better.

i]Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

I'll vouch for Pimander.

Although I disagree with some if his beliefs and conclusions, I respect his opinions and believe he is sincere.

Hey there Drunkenparrot

Thanks for the vouch but really no need. I agree with your assessment of him and actually we get along famously.

That was just my way of kidding him and I assure you he knows it.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Thanks for the vouch but really no need. I agree with your assessment of him and actually we get along famously.

That was just my way of kidding him and I assure you he knows it.

Yes, I know it. Thanks for the vouch all the same.

I confess to considering having a mock argument with you about who would do the honours with the skewer next. However, I couldn't wait any longer as the "moth" decided to impale itself on mine again. Some just never learn. :shk:

edit on 26/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/1/12 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join