It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob's Home Video

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

But you already said that you use binoculars to view the supposed S4 location from 40 miles away.

I probably could not see the rocky mountains from 10 miles, let alone you seeing any dirt roads from 40 miles

The story adds up perfectly imo, otherwise I would not be here pushing my views on others...to help them see the light!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

But you already said that you use binoculars to view the supposed S4 location from 40 miles away. I probably could not see the rocky mountains from 10 miles, let alone you seeing any dirt roads from 40 miles
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Google Earth has fine views of the area. You can see what passes for roads are out there.

Note that desert air is quite clear. How else do you think photographs of Groom Lake come out so well from Tikaboo. It is a combination of low moisture in the air and high altitude. I was viewing the supposed S-4 site from 9500ft.

There is nothing there but empty desert. Climb the mountain (Bonanza Peak) and see for yourself. There is an actual trail as opposed to what passes for a trail at Tikaboo. Elevation change is about 4000ft, but there are countless switchbacks.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Bob Lazar is one of the main people who have come forward, who knows what he's talking about. He gives clear descriptions, and scientific explanations based on his own theoretical research.

<< 14  15  16   >>

join