It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 years old boy from Canada says Jesus told him we will hide in caves soon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
So....... food and drink with jebus and his followers in a cave? for the rest of our lives? If any of this nonsense was true, I would choose to perish on the surface to avoid such a fate thank you very much

Awe come on, doesn't life of eating cave grubs sound good to you? Geez, guess that leaves more for me!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Their have been several cases of the Blessed Virgin appearing to Children one of the better know is the Fatima story,

The Three Secrets of Fátima consist of a series of visions and prophecies given by an apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary to three young Portuguese shepherds, Lúcia Santos and her cousins Jacinta and Francisco Marto, starting on 13 May 1917. The three children claimed to have been visited by a Marian apparition six times between May and October 1917. The apparition is now popularly known as Our Lady of Fátima.
en.wikipedia.org...

And this one..Our Lady of Lourdes

In 1858 Saint Bernadette Soubirous was a 14-year-old shepherd girl who lived near the town of Lourdes in France. One day she reported a vision of a miraculous Lady who identified Herself as "the Immaculate Conception" in subsequent visions. In the second vision she was asked to return again and she had 18 visions overall. According to Saint Bernadette, the Lady held a string of Rosary beads and led Saint Bernadette to the discovery of a buried spring, also requesting that the local priests build a chapel at the site of the visions and lead holy processions there. Eventually, a number of chapels and churches were built at Lourdes as the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes - which is now a major Catholic pilgrimage site. One of these churches, the Basilica of St. Pius X can accommodate 25,000 people and was dedicated by the future Pope John XXIII when he was the Papal Nuncio to France.[ci
en.wikipedia.org...

Also there are several posts lately from parents who's children are seeing apparitions that are giving a warning.
Here is that thread..it was an interesting read:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok, so there you have it, as I said, when this all started I thought, just kids imagination, dreams and so forth, now I'm not so sure, it's weird, and I don't know what to make of it, 3 kids have now come up with this, and no, her daughter and my daughter have not even seen each other in a good 6 months, there's no way. Her daughter, doesn't know the 5 yr old boy. No, we don't talk about these weird things in front of our daughters, if one starts, then the other would simply say something like "I have ears", because we know kids get influenced by the things they overhear. I don't think this falls under conspiracy, but I also quite frankly don't know where it belongs, and I don't know what to think, it's weird, and I'd like to hear others' thoughts on it. Anybody else spoken to kids that start talking about dragons. Not the fire-breathing dragons from fairy tales, these dragons are described as being little bit bigger than people and they eat people, they look a little like dragons.

if you check out this thread..I think possibly one the longest running threads on ATS, Link:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Member Zagari mentions December 3rd, Here's a brief quote:

December 3 2011 is the most novel day in history SO FAR, it is a precursor point of the end and something epic may happen. Than, yes, habit will be growing a little, but it will never reach the old level of habit anymore. From Easter day, it is all going down, so, from that moment, we are almost done with habit and ready for the greatest novel ever possible.

I have been following this thread for some time as I was a fan of Terence McKenna, He was a frequent guest of radio talk show host Art Bell, you can read more about him here..en.wikipedia.org...

I just wonder if somehow these incidents are woven together?? just a thought..not saying I believe it but I find it curious and thought I would pass this along Cheers Coco..I gave you a SnF

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You folks do realize youre picking on a 8 year old right? It's not like this is coming from an adult.

Anyways it is possible he could be telling the truth. From my studies on the paranormal kids can see spirits, ghosts, demonic entities that adults often think are "imaginary friends" until these imaginary friends start throwing sh*t at the adults and carving words into their skin. Don;t believe me? Get into paranormal research, i guarantee you at some point something is going to follow you home and terrorize you sooner or later and then you will be looking for Jesus even inside a cave.
edit on 29-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm sure he and his parents/bible group believe it to be true, but that does not mean it is the truth. Knowing how to differentiate between the two will free you of religious dogma.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I agree with you lonewolf..he could be telling the truth..many children claim to have seen the Virgin Mary..maybe because children are open and more pure minded that adults? Cheers Coco

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I'm sure he and his parents/bible group believe it to be true, but that does not mean it is the truth. Knowing how to differentiate between the two will free you of religious dogma.

You shouldn't mess with hardcore bible thumpers, they think anything that comes from a higher power IS the truth...

edit on 29-11-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

You shouldn't mess with mess with hardcore bible thumpers, they think anything that comes from a higher power IS the truth...

Laugh all you want. Do as i say and get into paranormal research. I promise you there's a 100% chance something will follow you home eventually and then you won't think its bullsh*t and you will not be laughing then. I have seen many a skeptic and non believer have a change of heart.

Here's how the activity will start. It will begin as small things, thumps, bumps, scratches in the walls. It will escalate to pictures falling off the wall, objects being stacked up when no one was home, cabinets that were shut may all be open. Keep ignoring it and then the apparitions begin, objects may begin to fly out at you, lights flickering, ou start feeling like youre being watched when youre alone, seeing black masses when the lights are off and the darkness is blacker than pitch. It always escalates. Spirits love scaring skeptics into believers, and then all those stories you heard about Jesus driving spirits out will surface to your mind and you will start entertaining ideas that maybe, just maybe you were wrong. I've seen it happen every time.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I am not a bible thumper at all..but I try and keep an open mind..if we remove the religious component from these stories..we may be witnessing the collective conscience sending humanity a very big message..and sometimes that message is tailored to fit Christians/agnostics/atheist/capitalists etc etc...Coco

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby

I am not a bible thumper at all..but I try and keep an open mind..if we remove the religious component from these stories..we may be witnessing the collective conscience sending humanity a very big message..and sometimes that message is tailored to fit Christians/agnostics/atheist/capitalists etc etc...Coco

You may not be far off the idea...but the idea of nuclear is a small theory...a bigger theory of disaster coming to Earth does come from above, even David Letterman had to mention it on his Late Show...which of course, does air on CBS (owned by the Elite):

"A giant asteroid is rocketing toward the earth. This only happens, like, once in a century. It's so rare, it's like a guilty verdict from a Los Angeles Jury." Letterman

I even watched that episode last night and was like holy crap, he must know something that we don't (he is also friends with AL Gore).

decoy.tvpassport.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Next thing you know red wine and bread will fall from the sky and hit my head. And the dear Lord is gonna say, "Whoops! I didn't predict that was gonna happen. I should have told you before it did..."

pfffffffffffff

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

"A giant asteroid is rocketing toward the earth. This only happens, like, once in a century. It's so rare, it's like a guilty verdict from a Los Angeles Jury." Letterman

Hehe..yup we west coasters are kinda liberal..but open minded and fair..as for David knowing something we don't know...he probably does but has a comfy underground bunker prepared for himself out in Palm Springs..Cheers Coco

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby

Hehe..yup we west coasters are kinda liberal..but open minded and fair..as for David knowing something we don't know...he probably does but has a comfy underground bunker prepared for himself out in Palm Springs..Cheers Coco

While we eat the grubs, he'll be enjoying a nice organic turkey dinner with potatoes

Then again, if the bunkers were stuffed with McDonald's fries, those things will never go bad and will serve generations for years to come...no refrigeration necessary!

edit on 29-11-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added comment

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Lol. I'm sorry but you totally misinterpret what I say and somehow make statements that make no sense to what I was pointing out or saying. My view is far from being based off of fear, for two reasons: 1. If something were going to happen to that extent then it happens, no need to fear, you can't run from it or escape it, fearing it is for people who haven't faced the reality that it would one day without a doubt happen. 2. I have no fear of death. Neither thought nor the outcome make me stress for I have faith in God. My view is based off of fact mixed with belief. What you're saying is if the kid had relation to Mayans or Nostradamus his "prophecy" or "story" would be slightly credible? You don't seem to understand my point. My whole point was just keeping an open mind to the whole thing. I should have added a few sentences to my first reply on this thread: "The following text is what I feel could be a possibility and can back this claim up in a sense for open minded people like myself. Just taking guesses here and throwing out possibilities, understand SkyWatcher? Wouldn't wanna have to go back and fourth to explain what I was getting at" That would've helped.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

Thanks for the clarification...I somehow knew what you were going to get at, but I wanted a little more communication of your thoughts, that's all

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Acts 2:17

"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

Also

In 1882, Christ revealed to the stigmatist, Marie Julie Jahenny of La Fraudais, France that:

"In the last days, a seemingly unlimited amount of FALSE REVELATIONS will arise from hell like a swarm of flies; a last attempt of Satan to choke and to destroy the efficacy of the TRUE REVELATIONS by false ones."

Taken from www.newjerusalem.com...

Two things to keep in mind.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Don't drink the Kool-Aid !!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Here is the entire email of a member of the prayer group. Sorry I didn't post it before, because I didn't expect such an interest of 2 pages. I am very much impressed by the simplicity of the style of expression, and at the same time the deep meaning of what we know from other seers as Refuges for the End Times. It may well be underground cities, don't take the words too literally.

I will post the Dec 1st message as soon as I get it, it may be delayed several days. Here is the report for October 13 without contact info.

MARMORA: THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1st 2011:

On Thursday, Dec. 1st/11, Bishop Roman Danylak from Toronto, says we will start the Stations of the Cross at the Greensides Farm, Marmora, at 11:30 AM; and, Holy Mass will be at 2:00 PM at the Sacred Heart Church, Marmora, Ontario.

Jasmine Williams told us that there was a meeting with Mary Ellen from the Toronto Prayer Group, Bishop Roman Danylak, Josephat and his parents etc.

Louise Rodricks told us :

Subject: A Miracle at the Greensides Farm today, October 13th/11, Feast of Our Lady of Fatima's last public appearance

Hi Folks

The 13th of the Month Group who have faithfully come to the Greensides Farm (in Marmora) for more than 10 years to pray the Way of the Cross, invited me to join them and some people, again today. At 4:30 pm we began to pray. It was a lovely cool afternoon with the ground covered in a carpet of yellow, orange and bronze leaves. It is also the 54th Anniversary of the Priesthood for Bishop Danylak who knows all these prayerful people.

Among the group was a small boy named "Josephat" (age 8), and his parents. He has apparently been seeing Our Lady and Our Lord over the last little while. I am going to write down what I remember about all the messages. We have asked this young man to write it down for us. Then we can check all the details.:

At the 10th Station while Mary Ellen was speaking, I noticed this boy go in front of the 10th Station and kneel down and his head went right back. He stayed in this position for several minutes. When he got up I followed him to get a confirmation. He said Yes, Blessed Mother had appeared to him. She was wearing a gold dress with a white cloak over it. She had a silver crown on her head, and gold sandals on her feet. She was holding 3 lilies and 2 red roses in her hands. No, he said - she did not speak, she just smiled and he could smell roses. There would be more at the next station.

At the 11th Station while we prayed, again little Josephat went before the Station and looked up in the sky. He said that Jesus was there with two Angels.
He said that we are not to worry because the caves underground would not be dark. He would provide the light. There would be another message at the next station.

At the 12th Station while we prayed, again little Josephat went before the Station and said that Jesus and Mary were there with 4 Angels. Jesus was talking and we should say two Our Fathers. He looked up at the sky and received a message. He said that we should Not be afraid: that the world was in bad trouble. We should pray the Rosary. He would provide food and water in the caves. He said that we should come on Dec. 1st and He would give us a BIG Message.

At the 13th Station while we were praying, Jesus and Mary came to Josephat again. Jesus said we should come to the Greensides every Saturday and pray the Peace Rosary as the world was so bad.

At the 14th Station little Josephat went right past the station towards the standing Resurrected Jesus statue. He knelt down and asked all of us to find a rock to kneel on because Jesus wanted us to pray two Our Fathers and He wanted to talk to Josephat. We did this and the little one said that Jesus said we should come every Saturday in October to the Greensides Farm and pray the Peace Rosary, and that on Dec. 1st (Thursday) we should come for the big message. He said that the ground that Josephat was kneeling on was Holy Ground. Jesus told us to scoop up some of the earth. He said it was the entrance to the caves. He said the earth around there was where we would plant vegetables. He said that we should take some of the earth and bless ourselves on the forehead, heart, legs, hands, and anywhere on the body that we needed Healing. Jesus then poured some rain on us, and Josephat saidJesus was blessing us. After we made the Sign of the Cross, the rain stopped! He asked that we erect a Cross on the spot and put a sign above Jesus that read "YOU ARE STANDING ON HOLY GROUND" (we are going to do that). He then asked us to put our faces up to the sky and He gently sprinkled rain on us again. When we were told to go it was now dark outside. He asked us to sing "Holy Ground, we are standing on Holy Ground... On the way down the hill Jesus told us that He would send a light. No more that two minutes later, up the hill came two flashlights with Patricia (one of the Greensides daughters) and her two boys. We laughed with delight that Jesus was so wonderful.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Gliese581 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
someone asked for link of an openly accessible site, not the closed group of Joyce. Someone else provided all the links already, thank you

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How desperate are you, how weak could your faith possibly be, for anyone to take the ramblings of an eight year old as truth on such issues?

Gullibility runs rampant in religious and spiritual minds

Critical thinking should be taught aas early as possible to avoid such embarrassment.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
How desperate are you, how weak could your faith possibly be, for anyone to take the ramblings of an eight year old as truth on such issues?

Gullibility runs rampant in religious and spiritual minds

Critical thinking should be taught aas early as possible to avoid such embarrassment.

Yes, thats precisely what the world needs. More critical thinking. More rejection of God. Less spiritual thought and more of mans type of thinking with mans incredible problem solving brain.

The world desparately needs more of the same type of thinking that got us where we are today. At the very edge of the apocalypse.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join