It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 years old boy from Canada says Jesus told him we will hide in caves soon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Josephat, 8, is the new seer in Marmora, Ontario. On October 13 praying together with the Toronto prayer group on the place where Virgin Mary already appears to another woman, he had series of visions of Jesus. This is not the first time he sees Jesus and Virgin Mary. Here is the most important he received on October 13, 2011.

He (Jesus) said that we are not to worry because the caves underground would not be dark. He would provide the light.

He (Jesus) said that we should Not be afraid: that the world was in bad trouble. We should pray the Rosary. He would provide food and water in the caves. He said that we should come on Dec. 1st and He would give us a BIG Message.

He (Jesus) said that the ground that Josephat was kneeling on was Holy Ground. Jesus told us to scoop up some of the earth. He said it was the entrance to the caves. He said the earth around there was where we would plant vegetables. He said that we should take some of the earth and bless ourselves on the forehead, heart, legs, hands, and anywhere on the body that we needed Healing

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Nope, don't believe it. Quite simply, the child has been influenced by his church group and is merely spouting what he's heard around him.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
the entire email from one of the pilgrims with the description of the apparition was first posted in Joyce Yahoo group seers2 groups.yahoo.com... and later reposted in a number of blogs. I expect Joyce group to post also the December 1st expected "Big message" of Jesus. It is said a bishop will be present and will celebrate Holy Mass after the apparition.

link   
Is there a source for this claim?

ETA: checking link now.

edit on 29-11-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

ETA... again: So we've got to be a member to read the messages? Bogus.
edit on 29-11-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

link   
so if Jesus doesn't come...then what?

link   

Originally posted by Gliese581
Josephat, 8, is the new seer in Marmora, Ontario. On October 13 praying together with the Toronto prayer group on the place where Virgin Mary already appears to another woman, he had series of visions of Jesus. This is not the first time he sees Jesus and Virgin Mary. Here is the most important he received on October 13, 2011.

He (Jesus) said that we are not to worry because the caves underground would not be dark. He would provide the light.

He (Jesus) said that we should Not be afraid: that the world was in bad trouble. We should pray the Rosary. He would provide food and water in the caves. He said that we should come on Dec. 1st and He would give us a BIG Message.

He (Jesus) said that the ground that Josephat was kneeling on was Holy Ground. Jesus told us to scoop up some of the earth. He said it was the entrance to the caves. He said the earth around there was where we would plant vegetables. He said that we should take some of the earth and bless ourselves on the forehead, heart, legs, hands, and anywhere on the body that we needed Healing

Where's the rest? I would very much like to read.

Thanks

S&F

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Demons are really infatuated with taking the form of the non-virgin Mary.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

is there a source, or... anything?
this sounds like something somebody made up.
even if it is real, children have wildly overactive imaginations and interpret, misinterpret and reinterpret everything they hear and see around them.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
And I told him to share some o' that!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This child spends WAY too much time on ATS IMPO

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Some links:

link 1

link 2

link 3

UFOs I believe in, seeing and talking to Jesus - not so much....

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Funny thing is I live down under South Australia we have huge caving systems here, I have mine picked out all ready. It will make a nice new home for my family.Easy to defend as well just in case others threaten to take my cave away from me. And remote at that 8 days walk at most in the worst case scenario. Plenty of fresh water in the cave as well.

edit on 29-11-2011 by Legion2024 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

What a load of crap....

The reason why this is a load of crap is because that poor kid has been brainwashed big time by either his parents or his study buddies. With every story that's being told, you only get to hear half of it. The other half you don't hear.

For example, an 8 year old decides to believe in Jesus and can draw the cross. What you don't hear until later on is this:

8-Year-Old Suspended From School for Jesus Drawing

thenewamerican.com...

Taunton, Massachusetts, public school officials suspended a second grader for drawing a stick figure of Jesus on the cross after his teacher instructed the class to draw an image that reminded them of Christmas. The eight-year-old special needs boy was then required to undergo violence counseling before officials allowed him to return to school.

So, what lead this poor kid from Canada to think negative thoughts of Doomsday???

IN CANADA......OF ALL PLACES?!?!?!?

And I lived in Canada all my life, and this is the first I hear about these kinds of hallucinations

edit on 29-11-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: added comment

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmysinger

UFOs I believe in, seeing and talking to Jesus - not so much....

What's the difference in the two, though, really

Anyway, I think most posters here are being a tad harsh with the OP...

Dec. 1st, huh?

The good part is we have less than 2 days till fruition.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Sounds suspicious to me...I am going to need to know where this came from...a link maybe so I can read the rest...names, date of births, addresses, next of kin...etc...

Thanks
edit on 29-11-2011 by jerryznv because: ...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

He's warning us of the Nuclear warfare that's to come. The underground caves are the bunkers that will house millions, many countries already have bunkers. The food is the food that has been stock piled in these bunkers. Unless this kid knows anything about everything I just mentioned then he has told the word of Jesus truthfully. I don't know about following a specific date as the world runs at different time zones, but I do believe what he is saying. Stop denying it because you don't believe in Jesus, believe it because this kid is warning us with information that has ties to what is occurring in the world along with where we would be safe in the only possible place to be safe during nuclear warfare..

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic

He's warning us of the Nuclear warfare that's to come. The underground caves are the bunkers that will house millions, many countries already have bunkers. The food is the food that has been stock piled in these bunkers. Unless this kid knows anything about everything I just mentioned then he has told the word of Jesus truthfully. I don't know about following a specific date as the world runs at different time zones, but I do believe what he is saying. Stop denying it because you don't believe in Jesus, believe it because this kid is warning us with information that has ties to what is occurring in the world along with where we would be safe in the only possible place to be safe during nuclear warfare..

Should this be a foretelling of a nuclear war, the first people to be housed are Elite, not the 99% (ie. millions).

Food is most likely going to be stored at FEMA Camps for people without shelter....ie. the 99%.

8 year old kids can lie truthfully too. They are 8, and haven't developed a brain to evaluate their own thoughts critically yet.

If you always believe what 8 year olds say as being truth, you are a halfwit.

I wouldn't trust an 8 year old kid unless he/she was the Avatar

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Should this be a foretelling of a nuclear war, the first people to be housed are Elite, not the 99% (ie. millions).

Food is most likely going to be stored at FEMA Camps for people without shelter....ie. the 99%.

8 year old kids can lie truthfully too. They are 8, and haven't developed a brain to evaluate their own thoughts critically yet.

I'm making a guess based off of the information he provided and it's very similar relation to what is going on within the world. We know nuclear warfare could be days, weeks, or months away. The only way for survival would be bunkers(which could possibly be a huge fail) and of course the Elite would be first to be housed within the bunkers but they will be taking people by the millions with them as well. Listen, you view it how you view it, I view it how I view it. My perception of it is that this kid is on to something only because in my opinion it fits with the current Worlds issues, not because I believe in everything little kids say. I'm not saying it is going to happen for sure, I just have a strong feeling that this will and could occur.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

I'm making a guess based off of the information he provided and it's very similar relation to what is going on within the world. We know nuclear warfare could be days, weeks, or months away. The only way for survival would be bunkers(which could possibly be a huge fail) and of course the Elite would be first to be housed within the bunkers but they will be taking people by the millions with them as well. Listen, you view it how you view it, I view it how I view it. My perception of it is that this kid is on to something only because in my opinion it fits with the current Worlds issues, not because I believe in everything little kids say. I'm not saying it is going to happen for sure, I just have a strong feeling that this will and could occur.

Your view is that based off fear...or terror. Thank god we believe everything said in the media is true. Unless this kid is that of a Nostradamus, Mayan, or other ancestry related to predicting future events, then you are nothing but a gullible fool.

Not that I don't believe what you are saying could happen, I think that more thought needs to be put into the whole feed. Remember, this is only ONE article where ONE boy thought he heard a message from a higher authority (Jesus). What do other religions say on this, and why haven't we heard the great Buddha's say on this?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So....... food and drink with jebus and his followers in a cave? for the rest of our lives? If any of this nonsense was true, I would choose to perish on the surface to avoid such a fate thank you very much

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join