It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Human Resources" Full Length HQ Film on education and mind control (NOT 4 the faint of heart)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

I hear you.......it WAS really hard to deal with........after seeing it I needed a long hot shower and some uplifting music.

edit on 27-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

HARDCORE - ty OP, as a sociology & psychology student it ws more than informing, no fearmongering suggestions - hard facts from the labratory...

the author made also another video called "Psy War":

vimeo.com...
havent seen it yet - but if its as good as the first one i am psykd to see it =)
edit on 27-11-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Dunno IF I am ready to take it in as of yet, but this IS the thread for it!! THANX!
Ill be all over that one tomorrow.....

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

I hear you.......it WAS really hard to deal with........after seeing it I needed a long hot shower and some uplifting music.

edit on 27-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)
Try knowing this stuff for your whole life; only lately have more people begun to wake up, still most people be little you. Its comforting to know the truth because you know most people are brainwashed but ignorance is bliss.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

This is an example of a source of the fearmongerers terror. Misery likes company, so let's spread it around and make sure everyone is as horrified as they are.

Things are bad enough. Think I'll pass, though I believe this may have valid points. You just have to stop somewhere and say, I think I've heard enough. I have.

Thanks anyway.

Well? I DID put 'not for the faint of heart' in the thread title so I have NO CLUE why your even here on the thread?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I wouldn't lie to spare a real friends feelings(i'm not here to sell them anything or deceive them) , but would at least help them select something better. Can't really comment on the rest, not sure what you are going on about. It shows only that the doctors who committed such crimes, then came to america and continued(concerning jewish people dying).

In a way you are reacting as laid in the video as it causes a stressed environment for you, and as laid out you begin to lash out, due to frustration and lack of control. The unpredictable environment has induced fear.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
[color=413839]S&F theRiverGoddess,
Yes, there are words here. I'm out the door soon and have things going on, but do have a lot of thoughts to share concerning this particular issue.

I just wanted to thank you for posting this thread theRiverGoddess. Dark as it may be, perhaps shades of truth reside somewhere in the gray area?

I'll pay attention and be back to share some thoughts,
ILikeStars

edit on 27-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: Try quoting or highlighting the above text. It will probably be easier to read that way.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Its terrifying that even those who are exposing the system are still themselves reluctant to spill the entire can-o-beans, obviously this and many other documentaries barely scratch the surface of histories atrocities but regardless thanks.

reply to post by LordBaskettIV

This is accurate, perhaps not necessarily of the person you directed it at (I have not read the discussion fully) but surely it applies in some shape or form to all of us. Well said. I would state that it is a matter of fact that those who develop these strategies of manipulation may themselves have those very strategies thrust upon them. What happens happens.
edit on 27-11-2011 by usernamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
PSYCHOLOGY is simply the study of behaviors: mental, physical, emotional.

Little Albert is well known in the field of Psychology and anyone taking Psych 101 should have heard of the baby studies done back then.

Yes, it's horrible what goes on today, but... to quote Morpheus, from The Matrix trilogy:

Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us. But if we are to be prepared for it, we must first shed our fear of it. I stand here, before you now, truthfully unafraid.

SHED YOUR FEAR OF IT!!

Be aware, pay attention, Be The Media and share things with friends. Humanity will not be beat just because some few "elite" sociopaths want to rule us as animals.

edit on 27-11-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
We all know here on ATS that some crazy wacked out crap happening every second in the world as I write my reply. Sure be aware of what is happening. But dont make it your total focus as you will not able to see a solution to it.
No problem will ever get solved when looking at it from the view of a problem. One has to be in a mindset of how the heck can we solve it and in what way!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. I just took my son out of the public school system to do home schooling. Anything outside seems to be "religulous" only! I can't believe the BS of our so called educational system! What are parents to do?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

Some of you just get off on this stuff. You like to feel terrified and BINGO...blame someone else. They're the reason you can't control your own mind. "I'm scared and love to watch documentaries that scare me. Why is life so scary? Help. Oh this new one is really scary. Let's watch. It's true, so it's okay."

Get over it.

I'm just saying I have enough reasons to be convinced the world is bad enough. I have enough things out of my control that I can't do anything about. I'm not a masochist, and I like to keep my mind under my own control.

If you prefer watching horror movies or movies that provoke horror in you or any other videos that do such, and you have good reasons for doing so, go ahead and turn yourself over the power of the tube.

Why can't we admit we're wrong sometimes? That despite all this information we come across, knowing a lot of it just makes life seem more hopeless. If there's nothing you can do about it anyway, why not leave it where it is? Geez.

If it's going to rain tomorrow and you rather it be sunny, do you muddle in despair? There's nothing you can do about it. Fricken find something else to concentrate on.

There are so many great things that we can focus on and do something about. I'm just saying that I've had my fill of "more crap I can't do anything about." But some people will never have enough to worry about, and will persist to make sure everyone else is just as "in the know" of how horrible everything is.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
None of the documentaries presented in this thread scared me. I don't even think it was really graphic compared to some things( such as medical videos or even un censored war footage). Just a well put together video. I don't think anyone here is "getting off" on anything as you put it.

Did you watch the whole thing? The subject matter, and methods of control are looked at in more ways than one. The end of the video is far more focused on the recent methods and ways. These video simply give viewers a more accurate look at what really happens around them.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
in response to WakeRiseUP:

This stuff and much more- not just the radical left side of the govt prop machine. Most of us are caught up in an artificially 'dichotomous' environment created to label, organize, structure, and manage dissent no matter where it comes from.

edit on 28-11-2011 by sjorges2002 because: forgot to include a ref to whose comment I was responding

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I think we hear you, but you must understand this whole situation humanity finds itself in has been enabled by our collective irresponsibility of not being "AWARE". We flock to the safety of self delusion at the slightest scent of bad news. As unpleasant as this awakening can be, it is the price we must all pay for our neglect of reality, & I cannot see how more of the same will turn things around. We must all suck it up, deal with it & allow this new knowledge to be like a rudder to steer a new course for our lives, because the future we are going to arrive in is inescapable. It has been said that there are only two ways to motivate people, fear & interest, & with so many choosing the head in sand option, unfortunately it will be fear, sooner or later.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
At the end of the film, all I could think of was...

and they could do that then.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I thank you for posting the video.

I watched it all the way through. I enjoyed it, I really did.

If I am going to be really honest, I dont trust anything I see from either side of the coin.

It's all propaganda - even this film to some extent.

We just believe what fits our ideals. The enlightened are just as conditioned as the sheeple. Both sets of people are pawns.

It's interesting how we pour scorn on the actions of those in the past, based on our comfortable modern ideals and without the empirical and philosophical knowledge gained through a lot of the pioneering and (in retrospect) unsavoury research done 70 years ago.

I liked some of the ideas presented, but they made me equally uncomfortable as some of the evidence presented.

For example, the idea of only focusing production effort on goods which are 'useful' to society. Who decides what's useful to society? A panel, a committee...a talent show?

At the end of the day, someone still needs to be in charge. In large groups of people, we still need decisions made.

This is what the government is 'meant' to do (their success at that is absolutely questionable). At the end of the day, all organisations and all governments are staffed by humans (not many other choices) and as a result, every organisation on the planet is imperfect.

We call ourselves a society, but we are actually still a tribe.

One thing's for sure, society will not get fixed quickly and I am very sure that in 70 years time, some future social historian will be making a film about how primitive, immature and barbaric some of our good and bad ideas are.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I thought this thread was about HR departments! I was ready to mount in there! Damn right mind control, HR departments do nothing but protect a company's interests! Absolutely useless to an employee! However, this is not about that so I'll get my coat.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

the real PTB, the real entities behind the curtain aren't even human.

I don't believe they are human either, or at least "human" as we know them to be. I can understand why people are hesitant to talk about it, as it sounds utterly insane. For thousands of years we have been enslaved by these "beings", and they seem to lack empathy and hate life.

I also believe that humans have been saved from them a number of times, including the exodus out of Egypt, and America's declaration of Independence. I don't think the ptb's association with the "ancient mysteries" is mere coincidence. Remember, the ancient mysteries originated from ancient Egypt.
edit on 28-11-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think this could possibly be the most important video ever posted on ATS. I think if the entire population watched this and understood it we would have a revolution within months. It certainly is important that people see that these things really happened, and still happen today. Collectively we need to know WHY things are the way they are, because if we don't we will never be able to make things better. We really need an actual understanding of these things.

However, if one were to believe that there is no bias at all in this movie, towards an opposite of what is being critiqued one would be foolish. This is almost an advertisement for certain other ideas and schools of thought. I don't want to be so crass as to actually point those out because I don't want it to influence anyones thinking about my ideas. Whether either of these sides is right or wrong, I won't/can't say but they are both being represented, just in different lights.

That too is an important lesson. The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend. Be wary of people/groups offering help with no apparent benefit, for there is always a benefit. If nothing else this video should teach us that. Most often then not we are paying that with our sweat and blood regardless.
edit on 11/28/2011 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join