It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Human Resources" Full Length HQ Film on education and mind control (NOT 4 the faint of heart)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This movie is HARD to watch, but necessary.....in fact I had no idea such a film even existed.
Its about the education of the masses in order to 'create' good consumers, good soldiers, and he effect of the proper 'training' on the human being as an animal to be USED by the PTB. It covers mind control, and behavior........
This film is NOT for everyone, you must be able to see the bigger picture and have a strong stomach..........but you SHOULD watch the entire thing. We are all in danger. A police state control grid is being established in the United States.
THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW whats truly going on. We ar in DANGER and this fully explains how and why

youtu.be...

Your thoughts would be appreciated after watching this entire film......

Oh looky at THAT, utube has pulled it and why am I not surprised? how sad for us all........I am going to try and find a workable link.....
Took a few mins to 'fix' sorry for the delay.......
edit on 27-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Can you please fix your link? I'm interested in checking this one out.

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
need to fix the link

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here is part 1/9..the other parts are on the sidebar...

edit on 27-11-2011 by baddmove because: added words

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Yes THATS the film

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You have to put the ID of the video, in this case: eOZO7vK7OEo

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It is true that fear is the stronger motivator, for with fear comes the fight or flight response.... that rush that excites the body to the very core. This was a very hard show to watch... and I'm taking a break from it now. BUT, the one thing to take away is this: One without fear, is one to be feared above all.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
blocked for me -.-

but its for free and you can watch it on their site:

metanoia-films.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Downloading to the hard drive now in case it disappears before I get a chance to watch it. Thanks. S&F.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

S&F.............Good luck, I've been trying to wake up ATSers for years to no avail.

Maybe this a do it...............most just don't want to or can't see the trains coming.

Repeat of the holocaust, except MAYBE (Notice the word maybe) the real PTB, the real entities behind the curtain aren't even human.

And I'm not keyboarding in a padded cell, drinking alcohol or on drugs.

Good video, hope this thread awakens more sleeping beauties from the Matrix.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is a flipping awesome vid, good find OP.

S+F

As the topic is psychology, I can share this with quite a few of my friends, might wake them up.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

This is an example of a source of the fearmongerers terror. Misery likes company, so let's spread it around and make sure everyone is as horrified as they are.

Things are bad enough. Think I'll pass, though I believe this may have valid points. You just have to stop somewhere and say, I think I've heard enough. I have.

Thanks anyway.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I'm inclined to agree with you on the point of non-human entities. It is hard to believe that human beings are capable of this kind of atrocious behavior without some sort of outside influence.

Great post OP, thanks for sharing. I'll pass it on to those who will listen.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

this video is a good waker upper for the indoctrinated it is beautiful to see ppl finally understanding the human is a animal a very intelligent animal that has been made into a servant to serve other humans you have godlike powers

things dont just appear someone has to make them
and it starts with the mind-PINEAL GLAND

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Best video I've seen posted here in several years!

I was glad that it uses real footage, this is the reality of how the government see's you. I wouldn't know where to start on the discussion as it covers alot of ground. It's even topical to the OWS movement, as shows directly how the government has shifted blame to rich folk...when in reality those rich people only play in the environment that the government itself creates and allows. Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain eh?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
there are the humans who are the slaves and the advanced people who use godlike powers to manipulate this planet..... the govt is just an outlet so we can govern ourselves the real power is in the (pineal gland)
edit on 27-11-2011 by starsystem3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Is it fear mongering when all the info presented is real? Look outside sometime, this is what other people are doing.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
reply to post by daynight42

Is it fear mongering when all the info presented is real? Look outside sometime, this is what other people are doing.

Let's say your best friend asks how they look in a new outfit. It looks really horrible. Would you say that? It's the truth, you believe. Why not? Spare hurting her and suggest something else or make a joke about it.

Should you flood your mind with things that deplete its condition, even if it's the truth? If you were a Jew in the Holocaust, should you just give up because you're outnumbered? It's the truth. You're most likely to die anyway. It's the truth. Contrary to that are people who found a reason to believe they could live, and some of them did. Think about that. Despite how things were, they chose to believe they could live.

Most of what we come across just depletes your mind. There is nothing you can do about it anyway. It hurts you more than anything else. True or not. You might as well carry on as best you can and make a difference where you can. Just makes things worse for you if you remind yourself of things you have zero control over. Nothing in that video would come as a surprise to you ANYWAY did it? No. You're already cynical enough.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBaskettIV
Best video I've seen posted here in several years!

I was glad that it uses real footage, this is the reality of how the government see's you.

EXACTLY why I posted it. This isn't regurgitated Alex Jones propaganda.....this is WHATS going on!!!

With ALL this kind of background info on the experimentation's on the American public, I can not see WHY some folks think that the victims of this do NOT fully deserve healthcare paid in full by the Government that 'did it to them' in the first place. THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of people have drank chemicals in water and breathed the poisoned air, not just a few.........but entire states at certain times.
HOW can an informed person possibly say "its their own fault and should just DEAL with it"?? why does the USA *need* to be the only country with no real socialized healthcare?
ack........sorry about bringing up the healthcare issue, I am NOT attempting to derail the message in the film. I just see the info being presented and the heathcare problem as being TIGHTLY integrated together......
edit on 27-11-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Just finished watching the full movie and thankyou very much for sharing it.
Very informative and I'm sure if more people are willing to watch it all, it would wake a lot of people up. Although I already knew most of this stuff I learnt a lot, a lot more then I ever learnt at school

Anyway it’s important to realise that everybody is a product of their environment. When you are a product of a certain environment it becomes impossible for most people to directly realise the problems with that environment. We need to start waking up before we loose our free will; because the people outside of our environment have designed it to condition the whole of society for an agenda of their own.
There are so many things I could say on the topic but my brain has been burned out by watching the whole movie.
Take care

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join