It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of AK 47 or Machine Gun being fired at/near White House 9:40 est between 15th & 17th street

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Akkadian

Hey thanks for the info. On this one i dont think its going to be that easy to toss aside until we get some more info. with all the trouble the white house is going through w/ the fast & furious scandal and the type of weaponry used tonight there could be some connections. either way, its only been a few hours, lets see what happens by this time tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
www.nbcwashington.com...

Why now? To bring forth war with Iran? To derail the Nov 23 showdown on the debt?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
God I would so love that AK to be traced back to F&F !!

Probably still has Holder's fingerprints on it...

If they would just take all the guns away we would be safer!

Making firearms illegal would just mean only criminals and government would have them. We don't want that.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immune
Gun was found now they are looking for a possible second vehicle
PS the AK had a scope on it someone meant something here

What kind of moron puts a scope on a AK-47 anyways!?!
edit on 12-11-2011 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Scope on AK, must be someone's "show-off" rifle, or someone's attempt to make this seem like a "big deal."

My guess, it's random activity, not related to the WH.

Sounds like a drive by, those happen a lot in this country, sadly.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Posted tot he Occupy locations for NYC, Chicago, Together and Everything Facebook pages and am expecting a statement condemning and slamming this act!

I hope no one got injured!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Funny how the exact rifles or machine guns are said to be used yet the media is not all over this? Umm hello people, no description of the shooter and yet the person i assume seen this just recognized the rifle... oh and Idaho plates lol.

Come on ATS put that brain matter to use

This is a hoax... pay attention

The PTB would never allow the asset to be killed until he loses the election

This as believable as the Bin Laden Boondock Saints execution featuring burial at sea!

ATS - deny disinformation

edit on 12-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
illegal discharge of a firearm in city limits is a misdemeanor. nothing to report here.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

It never happened

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Not true as within 1 mile of The White House, Pentagon or Capitol Hill Complex is a sealed zone in all directions as it's a Federal A tier Felony. Mandatory prison sentence is imposed and will be as little as a year or two in jail if no one got hit and no damage to any building or structure, If you hit a civilian and they live, bump that up to 5 - 15, the civilian dies, bump that to 20 - 25 - life, hit or penetrate a Federal Govt building, that's 20 years, kill a Govt employee, get 25 - life and possible needle, have your bullet come within like 100 ft of a member of Congress, SCOTUS, Joint Chiefs, POTUS, VPOTUS and injure them, life with no parole, kill a member of Gov't and get three needles in the arm.

edit on 12-11-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Does anyone here know how BAD and high crime is around the W.House? 2 blocks in any direction, and you can get killed day or night.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I don't believe the reports. Dc has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. Ak type rifles are banned, so there is no way one made it in the city

Sarcasm aside, you can hear gunfire at any given time not even 1/2 mile from the white house.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Nothing new on this at all? No suspects named? Any arrests? Injuries?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
What a joke our media is, random shootings aren't much of a news story no matter where they occur. White House lawn etc OK. Several blocks away .. Nope sorry nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

A moron that wants accuracy at long distances? On semi-auto of course. Enemy snipers use AK's all the time (Iraqi/Afghans). So what's wrong with a scope on an AK-47?

-->

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think someone got pissed playing MW3 and decided to go take practice @ the WH...

Insert D&D reference from the 80's... Give me a fricken break...

He said scope...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I think someone got pissed playing MW3 and decided to go take practice @ the WH...

Insert D&D news clip from the 80's... role playing games | Backward Messages...

He said scope...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Aaannndddd......the next attack on the 2nd Amendment.

Stay vigilent, Folks!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My first comment/reaction to this was : "Yea right"

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by el1jah
I bet they blame occupy
2nd

nah they will clame he is a tea partier with ties to ron paul.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join