It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of AK 47 or Machine Gun being fired at/near White House 9:40 est between 15th & 17th street

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
reply to post by ApolloBloodline

I tend to agree with you. Remember when Mr Blue Dress was president? A guy in a business suit & trenchcoat whipped out an AK and sprayed the white house. I kinda doubt the 2nd amend angle. The weapons that the government has pretty much rendor close combat small arms obsolete.

That was actually an SKS if I'm not mistaken

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
God I would so love that AK to be traced back to F&F !!

Probably still has Holder's fingerprints on it...

If they would just take all the guns away we would be safer!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I think thats the reason the white house didnt want more regulation on the sale of AK 47s, i think its about a 90% chance that AK would come back to them....

This is interesting...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
God I would so love that AK to be traced back to F&F !!

Probably still has Holder's fingerprints on it...

If they would just take all the guns away we would be safer!

This is probably very close to the truth.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
It's going to be blamed on an Iranian as an assassination attempt on the POTUS.

War tomorrow.

My guess anyway.

No, it's going to be yet more ammunition (HAHA ammunition! Get it? ...ahem) against responsible gun owners so they can take them away from us. If D.C. hadn't banned guns, these guys might not have been there firing in the first place, much less gotten away with it.

/TOA

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
*UPDATE*

Authorities are investigating a report that gunshots were fired in the vicinity of the White House. Sgt. David Schlosser of the U.S. Park Police said Friday evening that the agency received a report of shots fired near 16th Street and Constitution Avenue, NW, between The White House and the Washington Monument, at about 9:30 p.m.
He said that shortly afterward, officers located an abandoned vehicle several blocks away on the ramp to the nearby Theodore Roosevelt Bridge.

He said police are looking at “involvement of this vehicle in the situation,” but didn’t know whether a weapon was recovered. He said police suspect another vehicle was involved.

Police are looking for bullet holes and haven’t confirmed that shots were actually fired. He said the White House is a fair distance away and doesn’t appear to have been the focus.

“At this point we don’t see that there’s any link to the White House, as far as this incident is concerned,” Sgt. Schlosser told reporters.

NBC4 reported that authorities recovered a machine gun that appeared to be equipped with a scope. The television station reported that a suspect appeared to have fled on foot from a vehicle that stopped at 23rd Street and Constitution Avenue in Northwest. The vehicle, a Honda sedan with Idaho plates, may have been stolen, NBC4 reported.

Source

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

I don't know the Washington area
but I find it difficult to believe they
have not been able to get the
suspect that is on foot.
Machine gun with scope - that's
something to think about.
Thanks for the update.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

No problem. its odd not all news outlets are covering this. Seems to me the White House press team doesnt want any inquiries into what happened and affiliation with the F&F scandal.....

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Weren't there shots fired close to the Russian embassy not to long ago? I wonder what is going on over there? Things that make you go hmmm.
edit on 11-11-2011 by Mr. D because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2011 by Mr. D because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I sure am glad the President wasn't hurt.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

fitting avatar....

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

lol, I totally didn't even think of that before I posted.
great, I should have the S.S. at my door any minute now.
I'll start the coffee.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

No worries. Just had to point out the irony if no one else noticed.

Any updates anyone?!?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hey! Waitaminute!!! What if the Government KNEW that some guy would shoot at the Whitehouse today, and they SENT Obama to Hawaii?
Maybe they used Andrew D. Basiago's Chronovisor device and changed the future...er present? LOL

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Unable to locate anything on TV , I went to Y/T and was interested in the title of this video. I think it's another "Foiled Attempt " story ..... unless you are willing to believe these ppl shot at the whitehouse and were able to get away on foot.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Elisha03011972

Thats the case or the secret service sucks!!! My neighborhood watch could do a better job....

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Its DC...
Probably have a better chance of being shot in downtown DC then in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Obama wasnt even there hes off the coast of california and the shooting happened a long way off from the whitehouse.

Talk about sensationalism.

Meh.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
5 shots from a "machine gun" with a scope....I bet it was just a rifle, if it was a machine gun there would have been 200 shots...I hate to be "one of those guys" but the media uses whatever negative terms they can when there is a crime involving a gun, I'm surprised they didn't call it an assault rifle

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This is probably nothing serious, we live in the worst traffic area in the world and it was bad today. It is probably just a bunch of locals from SE poppin' shots off at each other.... You have to loce DC!!!!!!! I was on Conneticut Ave and 18th all night and it was too crazy. I know around 10:00 cars were fleeing to the scene but other than that everything normaled up around 11... Ciao

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join