It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandusky and second mile repotedly pimp children to rich donors

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

99% of the time I find myself in agreement with you. It looks like we have that 1% here.

I know you didn't say it. To me, however, your intent seemed clear. Perhaps I was mistaken....but it took me multiple responses to get you to clarify that.

What happens in prison should be up to you and I It is our nation. Those prisoners...they are you and I. It is our duty, if We The People feel that We should suspend their rights, to ensure that they are kept in humane settings.

And as citizens of this nation, it is in our best interest to try to make all citizens the best possible people.

I could just throw my hands up and say that what happens in prison isn't my concern. But that would make me no different than the Penn St. officials who ignored these reports. As a human, I have a duty to act.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by spinkyboo

If it was a top down list the first name on it would be: The Pope.

Amen.
That's a biggie.
And it appears that the list...
goes on and on and on.

Out the fathers, step fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters,
aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, teachers, neighbors....

Congressmen, senators....

Out them all.
edit on 10-11-2011 by spinkyboo because: editing

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by molonlabe

The entire Admin or Sports dept is in on the cover up and or Foundation allegations.

The fact that DA Gricar "wasnt able" to build a case back then is super fishy considering his primary focus and studies were with murder and rape. The DA then decides to drop charges against Sandusky?'

Then the guy disapears in 05 and a body is never recovered. His laptop is found in the river nearby his abandoned vehicle with the hard drive removed. The hard drive was recovered but was not salvagable for info. Gricars body was never recovered.

Seems to me that Gricar was getting very close to something. Maybe uncovering a ring of officials and higher ups that were involved in the alleged "Two Mile Foundation" pimp ring. Why else would someone (Sandusky) be able to return after such strong allegations and witnesses come foward?

I suspect that (sandusky) was allowed to return because the admin is in on it and may actually include some clients to this "pimp ring" Although i agree that paterno is sick by not doing more, i do feel as though he is being used as a scapegoat to hide a much larger scheme.

I agree with this scenario

I also think it's high time people take a closer look at all school level athletics.

IMO, this crap is rampant throughout the systems.

IMO, if, I repeat IF Joe Paternal Paterno is guilty of anything in the end, he should pay with all the disgrace the victims and families have endured.

If the Coach is a scapegoat, he could have "talked" a long time ago with plenty of protection.

But he decided to "let it go".

Too bad.

The colleges are businesses and money talks, not people.

here is another story.
DA Who Never Charged Sandusky Has Been Missing Since 2005

As for the 2002 incident, in which a graduate assistant told Penn State coach Joe Paterno that he witnessed Sandusky raping a 10-year-old boy in the PSU locker rooms, there is no indication that Ray Gricar was notified, reports the Patriot-Times.

I wonder if Penn State and/or the coaching staffs or "programs" have ever been involved in game fixing?

Big money in college sports betting ya know.

edit on Nov-10-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on Nov-10-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiral0ut
If this were true, then some VERY powerful people are involved.
In this scenario, Paterno is no longer anywhere near the top of the food chain- and it is not unreasonable to think he may have had to take a vow of silence to protect himself and his family. And now, he is the media scape goat.
Media: 'Hey, everyone, look at JoePa! He's a bad man! The bombshell story ends here!'

The more I look at this, the more I lean toward thinking the rabbit hole runs deep.

Watch 'The Conspiracy of Silence'- this Penn State thing fits the profile

I agree.
I suspect that Paterno is just relieved on some level to be let go of.
Probably the lesser of two evils and a lot less stressful than hiding
whatever he knew.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It's amazing to me that someone would catch Sandusky in the act, and rather than immediately call the police his first instinct is to call his father and ask what to do, then the father tells him to ask Paterno and then Paterno decides to go to the administration and not to the cops and THEN the administration doesn't even contact the cops!!! It's just insane.

Five or more people in the know about this and nobody thinks the best course of action is to get the proper authorities involved. It's a mentality I can't even fathom.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
It's amazing to me that someone would catch Sandusky in the act, and rather than immediately call the police his first instinct is to call his father and ask what to do, then the father tells him to ask Paterno and then Paterno decides to go to the administration and not to the cops and THEN the administration doesn't even contact the cops!!! It's just insane.

Five or more people in the know about this and nobody thinks the best course of action is to get the proper authorities involved. It's a mentality I can't even fathom.

This is a microcosm of how the world is run. Fearful around telling the truth.
Fearful that something bad will happen if we out those who should be outed.
It could mean losing a job or worse yet, being physically hurt by someone in power.

It's grand manipulation.
It's the reason the world has to change.
It's everywhere.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yes...we have become desensitized to it, muzzled because of political correctness and selfish....our society has lost it's moral compass. I don't like to talk about.. but my daughter was a victim when she was 14yrs, it was her best friends father. There were 14 girls in the complaint against him...it has been 4 yrs and I am still sick everyday and has ruined our lives. The police went over and above to get this guy and the local judge and DA couldn't be bothered. He was only charged with child endangerment for supplying alcohol. He is not listed as a sexual pred. The probation officer in the court went out of her way to do background research on him and let us all know that he has been doing this for 20 yrs and no one spoke up. Now he has moved to another county and is probably back at it. He has a history of suing everyone who ever comes after him, so this has to change too. The abuser should not be able to sue the victims when he is found guilty. I feel so frustrated because I want to hurt him, I want to stop him from hurting anyone else...but I don't know what to do. Because his is not on the pred. list, it leaves it open for him to sue me if i start outing him. Our whole system protects and favors the abusers. If anyone wants to brainstorm or throw out some things we can do to change the system, please let me know. PS...my husband is in law enforcement, so we walk a fine line of his job being jeopardized too, he works very hard to be beyond reproach.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
1. Mark Madden was a pro wrestling commentator and journalist for a number of years. He has a flair for the dramatic. That is the only reason I am hesitant to really believe this in absence of more concrete sources. Not saying this ring doesn't exist, but this side of the story needs a bit more investigation IMO.

2. Responding to BFFT, are you serious? These pieces of scum reach a point in which they have crossed the humanity line and are acting like animals. At that point, they have voided their rights. A human being cannot give up their God given human rights... but they sure as hell can reach the point where their lack of humanity means they no longer warrant any rights. Child molestors fall into that category. I disagree with tossing them into GP because I would much prefer seeing them take a .357 right between the eyes behind the courthouse minutes after the guilty verdict is read. I'm not going to see that preference because the American justice system no longer works that way, so a tortured, subhuman life of pain and suffering at the hands of the prisoner justice code is the best I can expect them to recieve. If these scumbags don't want to be treated that way, don't do the crime... that simple, really.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I am SO sorry and saddened to hear this has happened to your daughter
and to your family. Astounding that he has not been brought
to justice.

I agree, the desensitization of this species is epic.
"Political correctness" has become a legalized mafia -
which has made it nearly impossible to protect ourselves and others.

I once had something happen where the people in charge "couldn't be bothered" to
find my abuser, etc. I suspect one day the world won't run like this. We are
a damaged society and we are finally learning the truth.

Sending healing energy and love your way.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

You may not be understanding me. My premise:

1. Prisons, in general, house people that are not violent upon entering. One such example is a hispanic dude i knew who went up for having 3 ounces of coke (a friends cousin). He wasn't violent, he was just selling a product to support himself, regardless of moral discussion surrounding that. When he went up, he was left with two choices: "gang up" or suffer repeated abuses. So, now he is in "The Mafia" (hispanic Texas prison gang). He will never have a chance to live a "normal 'life again, and I believe he has killed people in recent years. I do not associate with him since he returned from prison. When he shows up around my friend, I take off.

So prisons, in essence, make marginal people horrible, and bad people unfit for society altogether. My stance, because of this, is that prisons should be reserved for violent offenders only. That they should be required to work on prison grounds to raise their own food and produce products that will pay for their incarceration. I believe that prisons should be zero cost, with the only possible costs related to health care (they are still human and deserve the same standard of health care that we would get).

2. Once a sexual predator is released from prison, they should be free. None of this crap of registering, and all the cost that is associated with tracking these people. Once your time is served, your debt is paid. End of story.

On the exact same hand, however, I believe that sexual predators should never be released. Their debt should never be "repaid". I support life imprisonment for sexual predators. Not enough beds? See point 1: non-violent "criminals" should not be in prisons. They should be working off the cost of their crime doing public service, or maybe even something like a halfway housing type project where they still must work and pay room and board. Once again, it should be cost neutral.

3. I am not a Christian. But I am a fierce believer in a higher power. Whatever power created us, created these "horrible people". I cannot fathom why we are cursed with people who rape and murder. But since our creator has seen fit to burden us with these people, then it makes them one of HIS creations. We must tend to the basic care and needs of them in just the same way we would any other creation of HIM.

4. I understand that the wishes to see Sandusky butt raped in prison are virtually 100% hyperbole. But at some point, hyperbole begins to become rationalized misjudgment. I prefer to avoid that when I recognize it. I would never wish a rape on another person, whether they may be said to be deserving of it or not.

I am not defending child molesters. What I am saying is that if prison is an environment where we know men rape other men, why do we not do something about it? Perhaps there is a little Joe Paterno in each of us?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

1. Prisons, in general, house people that are not violent upon entering. [SNIP]

I agree with you for the most part. I do believe that prisons are needed for some eggregious non violent crimes such as theft, repeat DUI, and human smuggling. Drug crime, unpaid child support, letting your kids be truant from school, telling a judge to bite it, etc should not involve prisons and cells.

2. Once a sexual predator is released from prison, they should be free. None of this crap of registering, and all the cost that is associated with tracking these people. Once your time is served, your debt is paid. End of story.

On the exact same hand, however, I believe that sexual predators should never be released. Their debt should never be "repaid". I support life imprisonment for sexual predators.

Agreed on the never released part, at least. I think we've got a screwed up society, to be honest. In many states we treat an 18 year old in high school who has sex with his about to turn 17 Y/O girlfriend the same way we treat the sick SOB that touches a little kid in the mall bathrooms. We lack perspective, to be honest. That said, when a child (an actual child, not this statutory nonsense) is involved, I will always side with the show no mercy crowd. You made a reference to Hussein in an early post in this thread, I'll be honest, I think punichment of crime is the one aspect of Islamic culture which is flat out superior above the Western judicial system. In most Islamic countries, if the public demands your head for your crimes, you die. The US was that way for centuries and, I would say it is no coincidence, the crime rates have skyrocketed as our "justice system" has morphed from one of harsh punishment to one of supposed rehabilitation.

3. I am not a Christian. But I am a fierce believer in a higher power. Whatever power created us, created these "horrible people". I cannot fathom why we are cursed with people who rape and murder. But since our creator has seen fit to burden us with these people, then it makes them one of HIS creations. We must tend to the basic care and needs of them in just the same way we would any other creation of HIM.

Our creator saw the need to burden us with cockroaches, too. Doesn't mean most normal people don't go after the little bastards with a bloody vengeance, though. I am a Christian, though I do not tend to broadcast that fact because my style of Christianity is fairly Old Testament based and out of favor by today's apologetics. I see it this way, God owns their soul, therefore He can do whatever He wishes with it. Their body, however, is of this Earth and, when their soul runs out of second chances in that body, it is time to remove the body from being a further burden.

Furthermore, if that soul belongs to a creator being, who the hell are we to entrap it in a prison until the body naturally dies? If their crimes were such that they can never again be trusted, far better to return that soul to the Creator in an expidient fashion, as He may have some plans for said soul.

4. I understand that the wishes to see Sandusky butt raped in prison are virtually 100% hyperbole. But at some point, hyperbole begins to become rationalized misjudgment. I prefer to avoid that when I recognize it. I would never wish a rape on another person, whether they may be said to be deserving of it or not.

My thoughts on animals like Sandusky are not hyperbole in any way. You know, Jeffery Dahmer was another piece of work that people wished bad things upon. I don't recall too many tears when those bad things came true and he was sodomized and beaten to death with a broomstick in the prison rec yard. It may not rationally help soothe the victims and those whose lives were directly impacted by the crimes, but it sure as hell helps soothe the average person who knows they share a planet with at least one less sicko.

I am not defending child molesters. What I am saying is that if prison is an environment where we know men rape other men, why do we not do something about it? Perhaps there is a little Joe Paterno in each of us?

Um, because a man isn't a child? If a man is getting raped in prison, there is a reason. There is NEVER a reason for a child to suffer. It is the same reason why, if I saw two adult males fighting, I would stay the hell out of it. If, however, I saw an adult fighting a child, I'd certainly intervene. I'm a bit baffled at how anyone could possibly compare an inmate at a prison getting "abused" with a child. And no, there is no Joe Paterno in me. For that to be the case, I would have to stand some form of monetary or legacy gain from my silence.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

Um, because a man isn't a child? If a man is getting raped in prison, there is a reason.

You surely understand that there is NEVER a logical reason someone should be unwillingly forced to submit to sex. Also there have been plenty of innocent people that have been sent to prison. Why should it just be an accepted hazard of incarceration??

I'm also very much in favor of life without parole for these kinds of crimes. I'm not defending sexual predators but this is America and they deserve the same legal protections as everyone else (regardless of their crime).
Too often, when people are accused of these heinous crimes, they are convicted before they're ever tried. Over emotional action is the first step to a miscarriage of justice.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Rape is rape. A turd is a turd. Even the corn inside of it is now "turd" as it is part of the turd. No matter how you look at it, at what resolution, even in sepia tone....it is still a turd.

I don't tend to differentiate turds, unless I am describing them. There are loose ones, brown ones, floaters....but at the end of the day they are all still turds. And I flush them, in general.

In the same way, rape is a rape is a rape. I do not condone it for anyone or anything. To support it for one and not the other is hypocritical. You may find a way to rationalize it in your own mind. Many people do. But at the end of the day, one persons suffering is no different than another persons suffering.

If you, or anyone else, believes rape to be occurring behind prison walls, why not do the moral and lawful thing and put a stop to it? That I all I am saying. Any time you revel in the suffering of another person, you get a little of that turd on you.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Thank you Spinkyboo...I hope you are finding peace...and I hope we all wake up before it too late...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
found this article and thought it was related ...On the same day that Nature published yet another editorial repudiating public examination of the conduct of academic institutions, Penn State President Graham Spanier was fired from his $813,000/year job for failing to ensure that a proper investigation was carried out in respect to pedophilia allegations in Penn State’s hugely profitable football program. The story is receiving massive coverage in North America because the iconic Penn State football coach, Joe Paterno, was also fired today.

CA readers are aware of Spanier’s failure to ensure proper investigation of Climategate emails and his untrue puffs about the ineffective Penn State Inquiry Committee, reported at CA here and by the the Penn State Collegian as follows:

Graham Spanier addressed the inquiry and the panel’s work during the Board of Trustees meeting on Jan. 22. Penn State President Spanier is quoted as saying:

“I know they’ve taken the time and spent hundreds of hours studying documents and interviewing people and looking at issues from all sides,” Spanier said.

Spanier’s claims were totally untrue. Not only did the Inquiry Committee fail to “look at issues from all sides”, they didn’t even interview or take evidence from critics – as they were required to do under the applicable Penn State policy. As I reported at CA at the time: climateaudit.org...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It sounds like the Franklin Scandal all over again. I wonder who the BIG players were in this case? I'm from Britain and all I know is the coach got fired or something. I don't really trust the MSM views on anything so I'll watch and wait as facts are told in court. OH I DUNNO!! I'll go read up all I can now, sounds like this one could hit the fan

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
so many things just don't add up in this case. Why didn't the 28 year old grad student/coach attack this guy when he personally witnessed a boy being raped? Does not make any sense...human nature would be to protect the child. The incident happened in 2002, the "investigation" didn't start til 2009 and in the mean time Sandusky still had access to the Penn State facilities as late as last weekend.

Paterno and the other men who have resigned or were fired and the eyewitness testified to a grand jury in 2009...WHY is this news now and not back then? Why would the University still allow Sandusky access to the school knowing these things? And of course the eyewitness has been steadily promoted ever since the incident occurred to the point that he is the only one JoePa talked with from the press box during games.

Is it just greed, self preservation or something much more sinister as the OP implies? I can't believe that such a terrible thing known by so many could be kept so quiet for so long. Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PjZ101

Do you realize you contradicted yourself in your own OP? You claim Paterno did nothing but then go on to say he reported it to the DA. So which is it? Did he report it or did he not report it?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

[color=EBFFFF]I was kinda thinking that anyone and everyone involved in the case, should get a fair trial.

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

[color=F2DDD0]Maybe if all the other FACTS weren't there than maybe......

Regardless of what the facts are, or what the accusations are, everyone deserves a fair trial. If those facts actually are facts, then they shouldn't be too difficult to prove.

Any accusation that begins with:
"I can give you a rumor and I can give you something I think might happen,"
is not an irrefutable fact.

edit on 11/11/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by PjZ101

Do you realize you contradicted yourself in your own OP? You claim Paterno did nothing but then go on to say he reported it to the DA. So which is it? Did he report it or did he not report it?

Not the DA... The AD... Get it straight... He reported it to the athletic director and kept working with the man and never followed up

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join