It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandusky and second mile repotedly pimp children to rich donors

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Sandusky and second mile repotedly pimp children to rich donors

www.nesn.com

"I can give you a rumor and I can give you something I think might happen," Madden told John Dennis and Gerry Callahan. "I hear there's a rumor that there will be a more shocking development from the Second Mile Foundation -- and hold on to your stomachs, boys, this is gross, I will use the only language I can -- that Jerry Sandusky and Second Mile were pimping out young boys to rich donors. That was being investigated by two prominent columnists even as I speak."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Anyone and everyone involved in the acts or the coverup should be prosecuted and locked away, INCLUDING Paterno. He knew and did nothing! Upon finding out what happened from a 28 year old grad student who caught sandusky in the act in the PSU showers, Joe Paterno told the AD and the president of the school, and then they did nothing. If Paterno had any sense or this other grad student who is actually a damn coach on the team had any sense they would have called the police right away and not worried about football or money. Its a clear case of right and wrong, no shades of gray.

www.nesn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

"I can give you a rumor and I can give you something I think might happen,"

Originally posted by PjZ101

Anyone and everyone involved in the acts or the coverup should be prosecuted and locked away,
I was kinda thinking that anyone and everyone involved in the case, should get a fair trial.

As opposed to:

We heard a rumor boys. Get the rope!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Anyone and everyone involved in the acts or the coverup should be prosecuted and locked away,

I agree

INCLUDING Paterno.

Mind showing me proof of Paterno's indictment?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Arrest them all, put them in any U.S. prison, general population, with a pink prison uniform with the label "Child Molester" boldly embroidered on it.

The prison justice system in that case will work just fine from there.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I know people are going to say "Then don't click or post on the story," but I am sooooo sick of hearing about this as the headline for every MSM outlet. I feel really bad for JoePa he seems like such a good character, and I hate that this is the way he went out... but he defintely could have and should have done more!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
28 year old grad student Mike McQueary walked in and saw it happening in the act. he called his dad and then was advised to tell paterno. He told Paterno and then paterno when to the A.D. and the school president and then nothing was done save for taking away Sanduskys locker room keys and campus access. This started back in 1998 when it first came to light, Sandusky at age 55 (prime age for coaching) suddenly retires and is never offered another job anywhere after being successful at PSU with Joe Pa.

With that said, Joe Paterno knew what was going on and he didnt do anything. if he was a good character person he would have called the police and had sandusky and others involved taken out and the programs would have recovered.

They covered it up to protect rich donors and to protect their precious ego's and reputations. This wasnt "oh, geez ol coach sandusky got caught with another hooker." this was "coach sandusky got caught raping a child". BIG difference people.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

"I can give you a rumor and I can give you something I think might happen,"

I was kinda thinking that anyone and everyone involved in the case, should get a fair trial.

As opposed to:

We heard a rumor boys. Get the rope!!

Maybe if all the other FACTS weren't there than maybe.....

But it makes sense though.

As soon as I heard of this i knew he wasn't the only one. He is just the one that got caught. Higher ups at universities are wealthy and connected and this just smells of a huge cover up.

This will involve a lot of people in the end i think.

What a horrible tarnish on a once great university.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I see this thing blowing up to something much much bigger and deeper than it is now. My theory is this,

The entire Admin or Sports dept is in on the cover up and or Foundation allegations.

The fact that DA Gricar "wasnt able" to build a case back then is super fishy considering his primary focus and studies were with murder and rape. The DA then decides to drop charges against Sandusky?'

Then the guy disapears in 05 and a body is never recovered. His laptop is found in the river nearby his abandoned vehicle with the hard drive removed. The hard drive was recovered but was not salvagable for info. Gricars body was never recovered.

Seems to me that Gricar was getting very close to something. Maybe uncovering a ring of officials and higher ups that were involved in the alleged "Two Mile Foundation" pimp ring. Why else would someone (Sandusky) be able to return after such strong allegations and witnesses come foward?

I suspect that (sandusky) was allowed to return because the admin is in on it and may actually include some clients to this "pimp ring" Although i agree that paterno is sick by not doing more, i do feel as though he is being used as a scapegoat to hide a much larger scheme.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
If this were true, then some VERY powerful people are involved.
In this scenario, Paterno is no longer anywhere near the top of the food chain- and it is not unreasonable to think he may have had to take a vow of silence to protect himself and his family. And now, he is the media scape goat.
Media: 'Hey, everyone, look at JoePa! He's a bad man! The bombshell story ends here!'

The more I look at this, the more I lean toward thinking the rabbit hole runs deep.

Watch 'The Conspiracy of Silence'- this Penn State thing fits the profile

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
Arrest them all, put them in any U.S. prison, general population, with a pink prison uniform with the label "Child Molester" boldly embroidered on it.

The prison justice system in that case will work just fine from there.

Nice. So We The People have condoned the creation of a system whereby people are stripped of their rights and turned into horribly behaved humans who will rape each other? And then we will take personal pleasure in imagining this prison rape happening to people who have angered us (even if we have never met them, and we are not the victim)? And, as if it were both cherries AND the topping on the cake, we will ignore the irony that we wish to punish rapists by having them raped (by the people whose humanity We The People decided to strip away)?

Yeah, seems legit. Viva Amerika!!!
edit on 10-11-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

No, this would only apply to the convicted and sentenced child rapists in this case.

Unless you have a problem with that?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
I feel really bad for JoePa he seems like such a good character, and I hate that this is the way he went out... but he defintely could have and should have done more!!!

Exquisitely stated. Bravo.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No, this would only apply to the convicted and sentenced child rapists in this case.

I have a problem with victimizing any human being, regardless of reason.

Even worse, I have a problem with grooming an entire prison society and reveling in the fact that they are forced to have abnormal sexual encounters for such minor infractions as being married to a woman who writes a lot of hot checks, or because you like to smoke pot.

I mean, on the surface i get what you are saying. But if you get just a fingernail beneath the surface, it is all just so wrong.

I would also point out that in this case, and most other cases such as this, revenge is not ours to have. We are not the victim.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

So, what punishment for raping children would be appropriate to you?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think people everywhere should call an "Out a Pedophile Day".
We'll call it OPD.
I know too many adults who were abused as children and still suffer today.
I would love to see each and every name of those abusers
written on a big wall for everyone to view.
Every abuser outed.
Especially those at the "top" who are a part of it and continue to
make it possible to "cover up" crime after crime.

This is despicable and rampant.
Call them out. All of them.

It will be a good start in healing this species
and stopping this destructive and soul killing cycle.

edit on 10-11-2011 by spinkyboo because: edit

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So, what punishment for raping children would be appropriate to you?

Wait...you were seriously thinking that induced raping would be an appropriate punishment? LOL, is your last name Hussein, by any chance?

Well...for me just simply life in prison. Any and all murderers (Murder 1 and II, not homocides) and rapes. Those are about the only people who really belong in prison anyway, and we have plenty of beds nationally if we would restrict who we imprison to just those people.

Rarely are people truly fit for society once they serve. When they get out, they can't find a job. That is a debilitating condition for someone who already had some issues with stability and decision making. It is a recipe for disaster. So my feeling is that prison is a place that once you go, you never leave. That would limit it to people like murderers and rapists.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The system should not endorse revenge. Nor, in general -in most cases, should we, as a society, assume guilt on the part of someone yet to go to trial.

That being said, anyone who read the grand jury transcripts(available everywhere online) and doesn't think that Sandusky does not deserve a fate worse than death is inhuman. It's pretty clear he's guilty as sin and that it was covered up by JoePa and other university officials. In the name of money and covering their own behinds all while allowing the horror to continue.

The system will work. Sandusky will be put in solo, or die, and the other guys, JoePa included, will go to their graves knowing they committed the most evil of evil acts. Abuse and lifelong trauma applied to an innocent and trusting child.

I say let the system work. And have no mercy when it does.

I don't believe in hell, but in this case, I wish it did exist.
edit on 10-11-2011 by radosta because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2011 by radosta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Wait...you were seriously thinking that induced raping would be an appropriate punishment?

No, and nowhere have I said that it would be.

For all you know, I was suggesting that when in prison they should be clearly identified as perverts to alert other prisoners for their own protection and awareness.

Somehow you jumped to the conclusion here that I was suggesting "induced raping" would be an appropriate punishment?

What happens in prison isn't up to me, nor you.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spinkyboo

If it was a top down list the first name on it would be: The Pope.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join