It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The YU55 Apology Thread

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Today ends tomorrow... I'm bummed... so much to do... so little time...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by yaluk
reply to post by Chadwickus

wihs people would give it up already. I can make a prediction everyday saying the end of the world will be tomorrow and some day hit gold.

Actually I would be willing to bet you that you could go your entire life predicting the world would end tomorrow and you have a better chance of dying before it happens.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Don't you just love the type of comments that start with..

"But wait, it clearly states in Book Of Revelations -
11. The high white horse will fall.
12. It will be red.
13. Hark, the angels sing.

NOW IF WE LOOK CLOSER - we will see that the Prime Minister was captured in the photo riding a HORSE. It was not any horse but a WHITE horse. Yet, it will be red? It is of no coincidence his favorite color is red! The ANGELS SING? Well, just look at this VIDEO: Where we see him being sung too by a group of known JESUITS.

Proof? It's right there. I hope he finds Jesus.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diluted
It was not any horse but a WHITE horse. Yet, it will be red?

Well yes... I have seen that WHITE horse and it is red...

I am sure Essan will appreciate this one

Fiery Horse of the Apocalypse
Edinburgh, Scotland

Hippos Purros (Flame coloured Horse), over Edinburgh, Scotland
Credit: © Colin Fraser & Maggie Carson

See? you can never discount anything

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by SuperTripps

Yeh, only 2 threads that I remember clearly, this and this and they weren't what I call fearmongering.
edit on 8-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

that is not fear mongering..its people speculating and questioning

that is why we are here

learn the difference;i bet you are one of those people ok with the tsa grabbing your crotch

It becomes fearmongering when despite all evidence to the contrary people state it is going to hit, and the elite are going to be hiding in bunkers. If you want to question you say something like this, NASA states YU-55 is going to pass and miss us by this much, can anyone out there do the math and verify?

That is questioning, not what was done.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectAnomoly

Originally posted by PosterNutbag
It really is very stupid of these "fear mongers" making threads about an asteroid hitting earth or the moon. I mean really, when has that ever happened in history? I see it as completely impossible for an asteroid to hit either celestial body, imho.

Ever looked at the moon?? See all those crators....?? they're not made by tunneling rodents... I'm pretty sure of that....

www.wired.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

C'mon man.... that was too easy....

PA

Don't be too hard on the old chap/chapess.
They might have mistaken them for moon acne or swiss cheese.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Whatever... the point is, the op created this thread in order to insult anyone who questioned the approach data of YU55, accusing all of fearmongering. While some did, I did not. Anyone who understood my post knows I never claimed my data 'confirmed' a collision. Additionally, I recanted my argument 24 hours Prior to the hour of close approach as recognized how my mathematical approach was flawed and immediately posted those thoughts. When I realized the mistake I made in the mathematical approach, I was on my way home from work. As soon as I realized it, I pulled over on the side of the road and went throught the trouble of tethering my phone to my laptop in order to post asap, because i knew my initial analysis got a lot of people worked up. Nevertheless, the op of this thread referenced my thread as 'fearmongering'. What gives?

ps. Im not a Brit

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

It seems some folks fear honest inquiry. I followed your thread and learned much from it, and I applaud your questions and the skill and diplomacy that came with them.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Now I know you aren't a brit. Couldn't tell cause of your avatar and the reference to Hitch Hikers... Oh, I get it. This isnt really an apology is it, just an explanation or excuse? And you are just pretending to be from somewhere else and the hyperdimensional mouses was just another troll for little fishes, just like all the space rock crap... AH HAAA. So you guys think everyone is gullible and you are playing with them? Shame on you. There is a big diff between ignorance and manipulation by those who are obviously smart enough to know better. Did you get tired of fooling the kiddies on YouTube? Duly noted.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Holy Crap, an apology thread for an erroneous prediction? That's a first for me to see around here.
S&F for the sentiment alone.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Essan

It's not 6:28 pm EST yet

Unless it came early and I missed the memo.

It's a pebble really compared to us, the video wattttttuuubnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns pretty cool though.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Diluted

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
It seems some folks fear honest inquiry. I followed your thread and learned much from it, and I applaud your questions and the skill and diplomacy that came with them.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Lol Everyone Was Fear Mongering Over Elenin And Then Yu55 Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join