It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glass Dome Over Crater on Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
glass on the moon is 10X's stronger than steel on earth. thats why the monuments there where constructed of it.

Really? Ten times you say? What glass and what metal are you referring to in particular? Can you provide me with scientific research that gives me the exact details?

IRM

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Absco
Off topic post, off topic post. blah blah blah who the hell cares.

If there is a glass dome on the moon, what would it's purpose be?

Simple! To let in all the suns harmful rays and heat... not to mention those pesky cosmic rays too!

IRM

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

Harbor life that could not live without say oxygen?

Agriculture

Farming

Mining

Viewing platform / porthole...

to think of a few...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
So assuming a colony of some type lives there, why the secrecy? do you think any missions have been led to help them? expanding construction? If it's some type of Bio-dome, what results could be useful to the Earth or would it just be there to benefit the folk there? Is it a docking station for an underground base?
edit on 24-10-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I honestly don't see it. I just see an impact crater.

I am looking as hard as I can, but... I just am not seeing any dome....

edit on 24-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Sunlight perhaps for power and air producing plants etc....???just sayin...........

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Absco

Harbor life that could not live without say oxygen?

Agriculture

Farming

Mining

Viewing platform / porthole...

to think of a few...

I don't see any evidence of any of that in the photos or video provided in the OP....

I just see more grey moon....

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

Good questions - how much time do you have? lol

Basically "I don't know!" - I can guess/assume/speculate and talk about what others bring to the table regarding the Moon and what it is and why it is there....

I believe it is a craft of sorts - and it is inhabited by Earth people and ETs working together in some form of capacity - I HOPE to help this planet - but my research has shown this not to be the case in the past.

The reasons they are working together could be many things from genetic experimentation eg hybrids to advanced mining for minerals and resources.

To understand the Moon - you have to do the research yourselves - and your own conclusions. The problem with bringing these examples to the herd is many cannot phantom what can be possible - because ego will not allow it. How dare some 'nobody' come along and present an anomaly that cannot be explained to those that bow down and bend over for their "academic peers". I find this sad. Really sad. So again I ask that you do your own research - and if you find a flying bear on the Moon - so be it, we can only discuss in an adult manner these remarkable finds, because if we get into ego war - one thing that will suffer is the topic at hand.

The question of hiding these truths from us is because quite frankly many people would be so scared shirtless that they'd probably want to KILL what they don't understand...even Disney movies tell us this!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

So are you trying to say you look at the moon like a Picasso painting and whatever anyone sees in it is the meaning it has for them?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Well I do apologize for my ignorance in the beginning. I'm off to a party so I can't do anything now but when I get home, I'll look into the moon more. I have a theory about hybrids but that's another thread.

It does start with ignorance, then research, then the truth or some form of it.

I can fathom something like this to be possible. But for now, it's party time!
edit on 24-10-2011 by Absco because: peanut butter mayonaise

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Well I do apologize for my ignorance in the beginning. I'm off to a party so I can't do anything now but when I get home, I'll look into the moon more. I have a theory about hybrids but that's another thread.

It does start with ignorance, then research, then the truth or some form of it.

I can fathom something like this to be possible. But for now, it's party time!
edit on 24-10-2011 by Absco because: peanut butter mayonaise

Have a blast and drink one for me.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Let's change perspective here.
From a different angle ....

Zoomed in and rotated 90 degrees clockwise.

Definitely something different about that crater.
Looks like a drop of liquid actually.

edit on 24-10-2011 by GuyverUnit I because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Interesting anomaly!

It's a dome inside a crater!

Good catch, friend!

S&F.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by GuyverUnit I

Cheers Gyver I had absolutely no idea what the hub bub was about till you posted that far easier to analyse image. My best guess - the 'dome', though obviously not perfectly rounded, is simply the remnants of an asteroid, thus the crater. Perhaps this fallen object was composed of material that possibly combusted or melted post-collusion, thus producing the reflective anomaly. Possibly?

See the post on the first page about the glass meteorite

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
no wonder theres no fly zone

can there be 'sonic boom' on moon

or is atmosphere too thin?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
glass on the moon is 10X's stronger than steel on earth. thats why the monuments there where constructed of it.

Really? Ten times you say? What glass and what metal are you referring to in particular? Can you provide me with scientific research that gives me the exact details?

IRM

Fiber glass made from lunar regolith... stronger than steel

Fiberglass and glass rods are ideal candidates for use in lunar construction. Fiberglass can be used in a number of applications including weaving cylindrical pressure vessels, electrical insulation, braided cables and reinforcement in structural materials. Glass rods can be utilized as struts, compression members in tensegrity elements and structural reinforcement. Both are prime candidate in-situ materials for use as reinforcement in lunar concrete structures.

Glass fiber reinforced polymer rebars are currently used in a large number of terrestrial applications where steel rebar will degrade or near strong electromagnetic fields. It is also much less thermally conductive than steel minimizing thermal expansion problems. In fact is can be stronger than normal steel rebar. Glass rebar rods could
also be made for pumped or cast concrete for in-situ applications.

Lunar Contour Crafting – A Novel Technique for ISRU Based Habitat Development
craft.usc.edu...

You really need to get out more

edit on 24-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-10-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I just see more grey moon....

Funny isn't it... how some people can spot the anomaly instantly... and some see nothing but blurry rocks.

Perhaps those that see nothing but blurry rocks are not meant to see it

Once had a LLNL physicist argue with another person at a convention over an anomaly. The physicist was pointing it out shouting "What are you BLIND? its as clear as the nose on your face..." while the other guy just saw blurry rocks.

Must be frustrating I am certain, because you guys keep coming in to an anomaly thread hoping that THIS time the veil will be lifted.. but you still see nothing.

Pity really. Whether or not it is a glass dome, or some unique effect of lava... fact is its there Others see it clearly... yet you see nothing... so that should tell you something

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

If there is a glass dome on the moon, what would it's purpose be?

Perhaps for the Lunar Hilton?

Phase One: 3 Story 100 Room Underground - Began 1967 with Press release
Phase Two: 5,000 Rom Luxury Hotel under Glass Dome
Drawings Complete March 1998 Peter Inston
Initial Investment for Phase Two: 300,000.00
Capacity in Final Phase: 5000 Beds
Support: A school, a hospital and a multi denominational church
Features: Sand beaches on artificial moon lakes, hotel internal water Recycling system
Final Phase Completion: 2050
Class: Luxury Hotel - Lunar Hilton Hotel
Price: Special offer for one week: $25,000 Euro (Transportation Extra)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Good post but here is my theory on this. When meteors crash there are such high temp that minerals like sand, dust etc are super heated and do in fact turn to glass, this could be this process but on a massive scale.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Weird. I just watched this last night. It's a documentary at Ohio State University about artifacts on the moon posted by Jim Nichols of UFOTV on Youtube.... It's 3 hours long, but VERY iteresting. The guy has documents from NASA's archives and explains a lot.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join