It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to help, warn and save this planet[HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I say it'll be a sunny day , or rain, or possibly snow in higher elevations, with a little frost on the pumpkins that good old nip in the air. I'll never understand why folks have to see nothing but DOOM and gloom when the world we live on is so vibrate and beautiful. Its always the end of the world. ::gives the OP the face palm award::

put a cold rag on your forhead and try to relax...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by TruePatriot1685

CUT... It does not mean darkness comes in and attacks, destroying all life. They don't have the authority.

Who has the authority then?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe
Who has the authority then?

THE LAMB WHO THIS LIL UNIVERSE BELONGS TOO.....
edit on 10/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

But the Family/God/Goodness, who do not destroy, when they arrive, and its a question of who can stand in the Presence of Love and Kindness. That is when earth is transformed and humanity upgraded, who has not harmed others.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30

Upgrade, transform. Show up, so things change, or separate.

Cycles are a bit different than this idea. This is the dark claiming it created earth and upgrading us. Be unconditional love and don't give them any rights over you to try and drag you into their realm. The metaphorical dark may not touch the light. And what harms the body is not the same as what can harm the soul. What harms the souls IS HARMING OTHERS.

I know what is overhead. Virgo giving birth to planets and the sun with the moon close to the equator and huge, its a 10 000 year cycle, the one Yeshua spoke of and Rev 12. Isn't it odd it turns up at the same time they name a comet Elenin or 11/9 or Revelations 9. Isn't it odd that this month is the Mayan Dark Night, or return of Quetzcoatl.

what that means is this is the time, in this cycle when darkness is unleashed.

So be Love and hold that love always.

Now the leaders here seem to be all about As Above So Below. So the red dragon might symbolize China. If they're making revelations come true. And they probably are. They follow scripts passed onto them.

They have broken law over this planet. But its the arrests that are going to be made, of the negatives here, by the Love and Goodness, not by this abyss opening or those serving it.

The ones outside the Universe who stream the light in, through the stars, who are the Real Creators/Designers of the cosmos and are only Love/Goodness/Kindness, are the ones who are in control of everything. Things may be alowed based on actions here, but they're not allowed to destroy the school and Light is going to show up.

Especially if the other side makes its presence known.

edit on 17-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well, I, amongst others are also a prophet, but I have other info on the matter, the world wont end in 2012, because it has already ended!

The apocalypse is a personal issue, for thousands, the world has already experienced an apocalypse, thousands die and are born everyday, death and redemption on the same boat called planet earth.

Get in line to issue the warnings, now I will give mine:

1-Dont drink and drive
2- Do not have unprotected sex with people you have just met
3-Dont tell lies to your loved ones
4-Be responsible for your actions

You have been warned, if you don't believe me brake those few guidelines and I guarantee with an 98% of certainty that the apocalypse will be waiting for you in when you least expect it.

Welcome to the club Op!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think since this thread has officially become the wacko magnet, it's time to hoax this thing.

Can we put this in the troll bucket until Friday night?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

Welcome to ATS!
Your story seems really out there, but ive gotta say im curious!
I believe that theres going to be a lotttt of change here soon, within the next year, everything we know could be very different. How do you plan on changing the world?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So we are safe to assume the 9 people that flagged this thread are 9 people that have had false predictions, just like the op?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
Well, I, amongst others are also a prophet, but I have other info on the matter, the world wont end in 2012, because it has already ended!

The apocalypse is a personal issue, for thousands, the world has already experienced an apocalypse, thousands die and are born everyday, death and redemption on the same boat called planet earth.

Get in line to issue the warnings, now I will give mine:

1-Dont drink and drive
2- Do not have unprotected sex with people you have just met
3-Dont tell lies to your loved ones
4-Be responsible for your actions

What about bumper cars, is it still good to drive those drunk?
Also, what's the waiting period before I can have sex with someone? Is it like a cooling off period, like with gun control? If so, where do I fill out the forms? I wanna be ready.

You have been warned, if you don't believe me brake those few guidelines and I guarantee with an 98% of certainty that the apocalypse will be waiting for you in when you least expect it.

Welcome to the club Op!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This site should be renamed FPF....the false prediction forum.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
reply to post by AzureSky

They created this Earth. They are sick of seeing the pain humans are causing it. They want it back to its former glory.

I'll tell You how We can get this planet better than it is. First, Humans are very good and noble, twisted under the ill-fitting yoke of a money system based on energy scarcity. Money represents meaningful energy expended. Adding free energy (energy from the plenum via electrogravitics and other sciences) will reduce the price of things. As the cost of energy is removed from all processes down the line, eventually what is left is free: The first farmer or miner or whatever picked up the seeds and put energy into farming them, the first miner chipped out free ores. It was Their energy added that determined the "value" of what They had to offer.

Add free energy and the need for money to represent it dissipates, cast all unwanted jobs onto robots, and Humanity will be free to, rather than slave for the enrichment of the elite ("work ethic," a slave's ethic), follow a Betterment Ethic, gaining social currency in achieving Betterment. Please check the "The End of Entropy" and "The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform" links in My sig.

It is NOT Humans that are causing this "pain." We are the Ones suffering it. It is the (likely ET) elite that are causing the pain and suffering.
edit on 10/17/2011 by Amaterasu because: Input missing word, typo

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I just want to know why it is that they always seem to have to probe you abductees, and why in the world substances have to always be green and/or slimy? Why can't they do an x-ray and give you something that looks and tastes like chocolate milk?

If I was in charge, that's what I'd do, and the examination bed would be made up of 34c boobs. I think I'd play the yodeling thought from the 1st page of this thread. There has to be SOME torture.

So, OP, why is the substance green, and why must they use probes? And, can you have them fix the Power Ball for Wednesday? Here are my numbers: 1-12-16-18-29 and the power ball is 9. This is the drawing on October 19th. If I win, I'll believe you.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Thanks for your service....just thought Id recognize it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Oh man!! I'm playin' those numbers!!

LOL.....

(gotcha...)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
. They transported me to Washington where i met Barack Obama, Obama is an alien. He is a grey alien and took of his human skin. I was scared. He said i am special and going to do great things.

Holy Crap..!!.....bro can i get your dealers number?....he must be selling some out of the world stuff..i mean seriously ..hahaha i had good laugh though

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I just want to know why it is that they always seem to have to probe you abductees, and why in the world substances have to always be green and/or slimy? Why can't they do an x-ray and give you something that looks and tastes like chocolate milk?

If I was in charge, that's what I'd do, and the examination bed would be made up of 34c boobs. I think I'd play the yodeling thought from the 1st page of this thread. There has to be SOME torture.

So, OP, why is the substance green, and why must they use probes? And, can you have them fix the Power Ball for Wednesday? Here are my numbers: 1-12-16-18-29 and the power ball is 9. This is the drawing on October 19th. If I win, I'll believe you.

Now you are going to have to share the jackpot.

At least we will have a day or two to enjoy it.
edit on 17-10-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This has Heaven's Gate written all over it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The 21st?

Nah, brah. I've got Batman: Arkham City to play. Any species advanced enough to get here and create a planet, would be advanced enough to know they had better wait.

That goes double for Jesus.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Green substances. I 've heard this before, as a part of military or black operations. ETs probe too but for different reasons. According to Sleepers book that was more like concealing and espionage or changes made.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join