It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to help, warn and save this planet[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
admin edit: Yet another who attempts to hoax the brilliant membership of ATS only to cry "experiment" when busted with brilliance... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Greetings earthlings.

I am new here and have urgent information that i need to tell you all. I was a chosen prophet at birth and have been chased by aliens every since i was 5. I have moved country to country to get away for them but they keep finding me. 3 years ago i was woken at night and beamed up into their spaceship. I met their great ones, evil looking creatures. They inserted poles into me and pumped a weird green susbstance into me. They threatend me to keep quiet and do what they say.

I was wondering why they have wanted me. They said i was special because i will bring the end of the world when the time is right. When i was beamed back down to earth i woke up in Perm, Russia. I was naked and hurt. I was helped by nice people on a farm and got myself back to my home in Australia. When i got back i was visited by aliens again. This time they came from earth. They took me to Pine Gap where i was harrassed. They said half of the worlds population are aliens and are all planning to revolt. The ones you see one the news fightning/ protesting/ rioting and aliens and this is the plan. They said my time is near.

I am scared what i am wanted to do. I cry in the corner of my room every night because i seem them watching me. Then last night i was warned again, to start to release my information, they said it was all part of their plan. They transported me to Washington where i met Barack Obama, Obama is an alien. He is a grey alien and took of his human skin. I was scared. He said i am special and going to do great things.

Now i am here, releasing the information.
World will come to an end in 2012
The hums in the sky are aliens positioned, getting ready to attack
Julia Gillard is a human and Tony Abott is an alien, that is why Julia is going so bad in the polls because she isnt an alien and all the aliens in Australia are voting Tony Abott.
Selsey St in melbourne will be the only street left untouched, and i am to go their when the change happens. Apparently their is a hole to the centre of this earth.
The people that survived the invasion will start to float up to the sky and then blow up.

Please ask questions, i should have more tomorrow. But all i want to say is Be safe, Help me and i help you. I am the one, the chosen one who is the person to lead you all. You should all worship me when the time is right.

Thankyou for listening.

Regards The chosen Prophet
edit on 10-23-2011 by Springer because: added dreaded ATS HOAX Tag explanation

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Okay, So
Why are they going to invade? To what ends.

And perhaps i believe you, perhaps not. More pertinent information would be sweet. The big why

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Ok,you have got to do better than that.
Sounds like you gleamed info off of here a made up a not so good story.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Come on ,everyone knows Julia is the alien ,That mistake in the script was your downfall.
Did they offer you pancakes ?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
First, lay down on the couch.
Now let's talk.
What was that about poles and green,was it, substances?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

They created this Earth. They are sick of seeing the pain humans are causing it. They want it back to its former glory.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I have urgent information for you..You need some serious help seek it soon!
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Nice try, but not good enough.

What a laugh.

As we will all be laughing at the end.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Good grief, ANOTHER 'chosen' member here to guide, warn, and help mankind through the ATS forums.

What is this, the 1 millionth 'chosen' member, or is this the one billionth 'chosen' member? I have lost count already.

Good grief, sigh.
edit on 17-10-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: Typo

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
The first stage of the final assault will be seen on the 21st Oct, 2011. This will be the start of the takeover. They warned me that riots will take place and some earth disaster will occur between the 21st and 26th.

I understand that i seem like a nut case, infact i wish i was. I will take all the abuse i get, but i just ask to just wait and listen and see that what i am saying is true.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
The first stage of the final assault will be seen on the 21st Oct, 2011. This will be the start of the takeover. They warned me that riots will take place and some earth disaster will occur between the 21st and 26th.

I understand that i seem like a nut case, infact i wish i was. I will take all the abuse i get, but i just ask to just wait and listen and see that what i am saying is true.

The 21st?
Well happy freaking birthday to me!
I will be fighting aliens on my B-day.
Can it wait til the 22nd?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

You claim you want to help,Yes? but you only gave us 4 days to prepare .Enough with the BS ,get to the point and tell us how we can beat them .You know like ,throw water on them or send a drunk in a biplane to plant a virus in the mainframe .Get to the freakin point man.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Sorry, Proph,

I thought you were kidding around.

But I still don't buy it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet

The 21st?
Well happy freaking birthday to me!
I will be fighting aliens on my B-day.
Can it wait til the 22nd?

Haha, keep your eyes on the sky, and get your weapons ready. I think some of us will be spared because we love out planet and are trying to fix it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Hi, K,

Thanks for the laugh! Good luck fighting those aliens!

Happy birthday!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I am a Scientist.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

....get to the point and tell us how we can beat them.

Ever see "Mars Attacks!"?

That's the ticket, right there.....down here, I mean..(Shhhh, don't tell anyone):

Direct link: www.youtube.com...

edit on Mon 17 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You are not.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Wow, this is exactly the post I was trying to avoid in my intro.......LMAO. It's very funny, the contrast between this post and my intro.

Maybe I should have been more creative and made up a story too about being sent here from ALpha Centauri last week.....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

The 21st of Oct. is also Harold Camping's new end of the world date.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join