It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to help, warn and save this planet[HOAX]

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blu82
reply to post by TechniXcality

I hear ya battle and I agree, well, actually something did happen today, Our CinC has ordered troop withdraw from Irag, Lets hope it happens this time unlike in 2009 when he said that but hey, The OP said Obama was an alien so maybe this was the message?..A good message at that!...Ive learned here on ATS that everything ive ever read here has some truth in it I think so I take it with a grain of salt. I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Indeed, You were in the army? whats was your mos? i was 11 bravo. Anyway Obama being an alien is a funny thought, however troop withdrawl seems to be approiate at this time. However i can tell you this, we have in my opinion been on either side of iran Iraq/Afganastan as to have a strategic point to enter Iran if necssary, so im not sure if the withdrawl will really happend i hope so but i have my doubts

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

The first stage of the final assault will be seen on the 21st Oct, 2011. This will be the start of the takeover.

In some parts of the world, the 21st has come and gone without any "final assault". So which time zone are these "aliens" in anyway, oh chosen prophet?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

The first stage of the final assault will be seen on the 21st Oct, 2011. This will be the start of the takeover.

In some parts of the world, the 21st has come and gone without any "final assault". So which time zone are these "aliens" in anyway, oh chosen prophet?

thats why i always am drunk, its five o clock somewhere

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Its what we do, Hope for the best and prepare for the worse. I saw sometime as an 11 boom boom
. As for an invasion, as ive said before, anything is possible. Its ignornant to think we are the only form of intelligent life around.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
For shame and i really expected them to show up. Damn and i made them a nice buffet with some dips, i guess i'll have to turn the fondue off. Darn rude these aliens not showing up like that, you'd think they'd ring to cancel at the very least ! no manners these extraterrestrial types.

Wonder how long before we get the next prediction ?

Psychic gnomes will invade London to demand the end of the demeaning use of gnomes as garden ornaments ?

Cthulhu will rise from the watery abyss to sue various game, book and comic makers for withheld royalites ?

Amelia Earhart will show up at J.F Kennedy Airport and reveal she had the map upside down ?

OK had enough fun now

edit on 21-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: added some silliness

edit on 21-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

I don't think he is saying they're going to show up, yet. He said the demonstrations where going to get violent or harsh. And the world could go to pot. And somewhere end of Oct-Nov would be bad.

vigilantcitizen.com...

These bank murals, like the Colorado airport ones, show their plan.

And it also shows premeditation.

We had the sign of Virgo overhead and a code comet called revelations 9 11, elenin.

This month is the return of Quetzcoatl, the mayan dark night.

On the 11th with the fullmoon, we may have had a stargate open to the dwarf star, which one, is debatable, but we have a lot of indicators to Sirius b. Its also covered alot. But there are some records, people writing the link. This part is speculation, still researching that. But a portal to something be it Sirius b, as our pyramids point, Saturn, or wherever.

And in the link above, if you scroll down to the pic with the annanuki in the fire ring in the sky, the red dragon, and the protests underneath. Thats the one for this month and possibly next.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
The first stage of the final assault will be seen on the 21st Oct, 2011. This will be the start of the takeover. They warned me that riots will take place and some earth disaster will occur between the 21st and 26th.

To refresh your memory.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I've made a conscious descision not to worry about the end of the world or other planet shaking events. Growing up during the cold war we were led to believe we could end up getting nuked at any time. Then there's Y2K, Haydron collider making black holes,aids, swine flu, comet Elenin, Harold Camping, heaven's gate mob, well the list is endless.

Wolf has been cried so many times i figure if it ever does show up it'll take everyone by complete surprise.

On a more practical note life is always fatal, everyone will face their own doomsday sooner or later, I do wonder if all this doomsday belief is somehow related to people not being able to face their own insignificance in the face of such an absolute truth.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: bit of rewording

edit on 21-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: missed a the out

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I think some of you were expecting spaceships etc to come down from the sky. The 21st was the First Stage of the final assault. Now something major will happen within the next 6 days which i stated in the post above. Nothing has changed. Everything is going as they have told me. I fear the next few months.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone

I've made a conscious descision not to worry about the end of the world or other planet shaking events. Growing up during the cold war we were led to believe we could end up getting nuked at any time. Then there's Y2K, Haydron collider making black holes,aids, swine flu, comet Elenin, Harold Camping, heaven's gate mob, well the list is endless.

Wolf has been cried so many times i figure if it ever does show up it'll take everyone by complete surprise.

On a more practical note life is always fatal, everyone will face their own doomsday sooner or later, I do wonder if all this doomsday belief is somehow related to people not being able to face their own insignificance in the face of such an absolute truth.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: bit of rewording

edit on 21-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: missed a the out

I'm not worried in the least. I get monitored by the negatives as an experiencer who is waking up and holding light and prayers, and seeking to help this world wake up more. I've some intense monitoring, dragon like clouds moving overhead. What looked like this, an effect at sunset, except the rarest effect possible, and not where the sun set, but to the north instead.

images.wikia.com...
Almost identical to that.

I leapt into the house, and then said, no way, and went back out and sent Love and Light, and requested a return to happiness. Because that is what I do, and then renounce all negativity, and in teh name of Christ Yeshua, the Name of the Spirit of Peace and Love, and the Name of the Highest Love and Goodness, in Infinity, I ask for all evil to leave me. But I send love and a call to return to your family, soul mates and senses.
Regression is not happiness.

Over a week ago, was outside, in the evening. There are deep shadows from the bushes, along the property right by my porch and occasionally intensely frightening images with a presence are directed at me, as if someone will strike me down. And I have to send Love and hold my ground. They do not harm me. Its some kind of monitoring.

Then in my minds eye, I saw right overhead, a huge dragon. She was the Queen. And as I was sending Love and Light, to this shadow intimidation, she screeched telepathically, it shook the entire ground, and voices under the ground joined hers and rattled my bones and head. It was the most shocking and alarming thing rattling all of me. It was a screech something like, Humans will all suffer the most horrendous agony!!! Don't even remember the exact words.

I still have no idea why she singled me out. But I do hold light, and pray, every day, for this world, and do all I can to ask for help for all humanity, and attempt whenever I sense anything dark, to send Love and ask for Happiness, to stand still and not follow bad orders, to wait for the time when you can be free, to do whatever it takes to stand your ground. And have always had enormous sorrow sent to me, there is so much regret in the dark side. And then I denounce/renounce negativity.

I have no fear. I do not fear what can harm my body, which can only happen if the Light and Goodness allow it, but will not send anger. This is far too sad. Everyone is like a child to my Higher Self, its only compassion we can have.

Some time ago, 1-2 years, was doing dishes, and felt this monitoring, its not all the time, just once in a while where it is intense like that. This time I saw in my minds eye a very big male macho garoyle type, being. It was like the pause before the storm hits, and froze.

The danger must have been there, because Higher Self suddenly took me into a vision and both of us into a garden world, by a stream. I was wearing an old fashioned gown, sitting in a field of flowers beside this pool in the stream.

This macho male being walked to the pool and then was so surprised that his reflection was a beautiful light brown haired woman. He stepped back in shock and became her, as he remembered who he truly was when he came into the testing grounds, or 4D duality. At that moment a long blond haired male in a blue uniform, held out his hand to her, and I believe asking for his true love or sister to return. I don't know what happened for I woke up and it was over.

If the ground disappears, or the worst things happen, I'll be praying/meditating. This is just a dvd run of planet earth.

And in the presence of evil I attempt retrievals.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Can we move this thread into the hoax bin yet, and maybe some mod could kindly ban this idiot for using ats as his creative writing forum?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

To echo *SaturnFX* above ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ...

In a gentler tone, if anyone needs more evidence, this quote from the OP's post, also above, should suffice:

TheChosenProphet
The 21st was the First Stage of the final assault. Now something major will happen within the next 6 days which i stated in the post above. Nothing has changed. Everything is going as they have told...

String....where did I lose my string? We have been stringing along, and now I lost my darn string!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well OP, I came back to flame you, but I decided not to do that. I feel that maybe you are troubled, or just a master at bullshido.

If indeed you are mentally ill, then there is no need for bashing you, that is no way to treat our sick. If you are a troll, then your credibility just plummeted to nothing.

Perhaps you can better contribute in the future.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
Well OP, I came back to flame you, but I decided not to do that. I feel that maybe you are troubled, or just a master at bullshido.

If indeed you are mentally ill, then there is no need for bashing you, that is no way to treat our sick. If you are a troll, then your credibility just plummeted to nothing.

Perhaps you can better contribute in the future.

i was hoping for my death, and all i got was this #ty hung over saturday morning!!!! i want my money back, or time reading this rediculous thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I believe this person is getting a bigger kick out of you than we are out of him. Seriously, it's like you are bloodthirsty for a confused individual that you can easily suck into whatever it is you are trying to say. Like you want to take advantage of the situation they are in which undoubtedly if he is not playing some kind of joke and seriously believes this post, is somewhat confused and in need of help NOT more confusion. I have chalked your posts up to just nonsensical groanings of a lonely individual who has grown tired of the sound of their own voice and wants someone else to talk to, but ONLY about this duality and love and light and people in diapers, which I might suggest is the reason you may be lonely. However at this point I see where you are fishing for someone to follow your "path". I feel sorry for any and all people who may be weak minded or in search of some badly needed TRUTH and assistance and you find them before they find the help they need. What really ticks me off is how you throw just enough biblical scripture in now and then to satisfy whatever point you are trying to make, that one ...IMHO is gonna really get you in some trouble, and not with the black ops, or middle management I might add.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

OMG the "evil eye" spell, I have heard it all now... listen I've had someone give me the stink eye, but this is too much. This kind of thread always attracts other delusional individuals... I think you guys have played dungeons and dragons or whatever computer geeks who can only socialize online play nowadays. It's amazing how on the internet you can be whatever you want to be and noone really knows who you really are, well that may work on some sites when you guys are chatting up the opposite sex but on this particular website you are gonna get flamed like these folks have been trying to tell you. Strangely enough it seems as though you enjoy it, I guess in your mind someone is responding to you, so that for you would be a meaningful conversation. Sad

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Now you have Amanda5 in there with you, it really looks as if both of you are tag teaming this poor person!

If the cia was going to make a jet crash, and a person who was doing the work they came to do, and was being nudged and directed on what to do, boarded that plane because they were being sent to help, that plane would stay in the air. Nothing could take it down.

Now this particular statement is dangerous, it could very well be interpreted by a confused individual such as the OP that if they were doing the "work they came to do" that they would be able to enter into a dangerous situation and no harm would come to them. I think this is an excellent portion of your comments to draw attention to, it is very sad to see this. You are truly like a wolf in sheeps clothing

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
lol, this is funny.. Please come back my failed prophets, who i worship. Please come back and revive this thread, please make another prediction, say that you miscalculated the last date and its actually five days from now. i really found it quiet entertaining when logos was saying he astral projected into your motel room! lol oh my great lords please astral project into my toilet as im taking a #, it ould be quiet the experince as i paint you brown in 3d while your astral projecting.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Interesting. Above Top Secret has surprised me and my concerns i have had for many on this site still stand. WOW i have had 22 pages of replys just because i made up some story. Some can call me bored little kid or whatever but i believe that question needs to be redirected back to you. For many of you to comment on this thread tells me that you are the one bored, wanting the world to come to an end, you just dont know it. It just shows me the unstable minds that are on this site.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by Amaterasu

Your statements are what the book "The Secret of Shambhala" which is the third book in The Celestine Prophecy. The Prophecy mentions how there will be a consciousness change starting at the end of the last century and coming to fruition around this time in the 21st Century. The Book is eye-opening. When it was written it was labeled new age but soon after it took on the Fiction label. Since most believe Fiction is always fantasy the book was allowed to remain on the shelves.

We can achieve peace if we dig deep into our soul for the truth. The light will destroy the ego.

Namaste

www.straightdope.com...

Thank You for that. I had no idea. I arrived at My assessment based on My personal awareness of electrogravitics, combined with My study of economics. Also through grasping such sciences and subjects as the tipping point, chaos, fractals, emergence, and seeing that We have on this planet the ability to eliminate slavery - both wage slavery and outright slavery. Robotics, the Interweb and an exchange of the "work ethic" for the Betterment Ethic as outlined in The Ethical Planetary Party Platform (linked in My sig).

There are other aspects of the societal seed described in the piece, which I propose as a framework to support the move to an energy abundant society - with power over Self but no others - over Our present energy scarcity society - with power over others enforced through a system of energy accounting called money.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join