It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Chemtrail-day in Holland! Is anyone else seeing this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Serious???? You put up a pic from www.DDees.com??? Those are "art" pics and if you go to their site and see their "artwork" you will see it is not real. NONE of it. Not chemtrails but this pic. Use something valid.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by GringoViejo

been debunked countless times already.

No, they haven't.

If you think linking a PDF from NASA is debunking Chemtrails then you have a long way to go.

NASA is not the only debunking source. There's every single book on the weather, dating back decades, for a start.

Here's one from 1963:

Find a source that says contrails can't last.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dezertdog

I'm using flightaware for aircraft tracking and in the last 3 years I have yet to see the offending a/c in my area tracked.Making them either military or dare I say it covert.

Were you able to identify the aircraft that did not leave trails?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by GringoViejo

been debunked countless times already.

No, they haven't.

If you think linking a PDF from NASA is debunking Chemtrails then you have a long way to go.

If you are unwilling to accept that a large portion of people do not give credence to your sources on contrails ....ie... NASA and the Air Force then you should leave the conversation......because I will not stop saying that the science of persisting contrails does not add up. Period.

I also suggest that you keep searching for the truth ......as it appears you think you have it all already.

Regarding contrails yes, yes I do have the truth. Its actually a very simple concept.

Your reply might hold some water if I was basing my original comment solely on a single PDF from NASA instead of over 80 years of scientific data and countless other sources. Try using the search feature, you will see that yes, most everything the uneducated "chemmies" have brought forth as "evidence" has already been debunked. Your "No, they haven't" does not refute science, I'm sorry.

It's not my problem if you don't understand meteorology, that's why people go to school to study it, not everyone gets it.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Serious???? You put up a pic from www.DDees.com??? Those are "art" pics and if you go to their site and see their "artwork" you will see it is not real. NONE of it. Not chemtrails but this pic. Use something valid.

After so many years the believers have had to start manufacturing their own evidence.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

It looks like a whole bunch of airline pilots protesting about chemtrails to me?

No....

Those are members of my union, ALPA, and my airline. Protesting the slow pace of labor contract negotiations.

WHERE did that photo come from? Because, it is 'shopped. Those placards are ALPA slogans, NOT pictures of contrails!!!

Here....the UNALTERED, original photo:

www.sott.net...

For comparison:

Now, "angelchemuel".....I suggest you either provide the source of that photo (where you "found" it), or else you may be blamed as the culprit for actually making that fake photo!!! ATS does not take kindly to the *intentional* posting of hoaxes.....

Are you affiliated with David Dees.com? www.sl-webs.com...

(edit....I see someone beat me to it, on Page 2...)

edit on Fri 14 October 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaedwell
I've noticed the chemtrails appearing this morning in northern Netherlands. The sky went from clear blue to trailfilled in a very short time. Now the sky is covered in a whitish haze. I've seen this before here but not as extreme as today.

chemtrails or not, it's ridiculous too much air traffic. I'm sure your breathing some kind of particle pollution from these aircrafts.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I had already posted that. I feel like i am being overlooked here.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Yes, thank you for finding it first.....after I saw "angelchem's" post, I had to do the work of finding and uploading...then the page turned in the thread. You get first credit!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

I'm sure your breathing some kind of particle pollution from these aircrafts.

But, of course...you are breathing no pollution from the thousands of cars, buses, motor scooters, etc, at street level??

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread, but I will say the same thing I said to my mom. If they were "spraying" anything then it would rain down upon you within moments. Not the same as rain, but a light snow or ash. The entire contrail is still in the sky, proving it is nothing more than water vapor. If any sort of poison was in it, it would look as rain clouds do from a distance. When its raining at you are at a nice vantage point you would notice that the cloud seems to go all the way to the ground, like a giant wall, thats because particles of water are going straight to the ground. If anything were coming from these contrails that effect would be present. Do people not realize just how COLD it is at that high altitude? And how HOT airplane engines are? Someone once compared contrails to car exhaust, saying they should last the same amount of time. But in reality the difference in temperature between car exhaust and afternoon air is almost none, whereas the temperature of the sky is around 10 to 25 degrees and lord of heavens knows just how hot an airplanes engine is. Suck in a bird, ash comes out.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Of course you have credit. I do think there is a bit of delay sometimes on posts, at least on my end. Because I didn't see your post. Now that I have gone back to page 2, there are three new posts there that weren't there when I posted. Soooo, ooops. Sh*t happens

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Yes.There's always some commercial and private a/c that follow a flight path of east/west generally.

The offending a/c however are all over the place coming from all directions creating cross-hatching patterns through out the sky. And as I stated earlier not tracked.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

Take some pictures, call the FAA.

Surely its noteworthy if your claims are true and these aircraft are everywhere but not being tracked.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

Investigative news report from Arkansas on chemtrails and lab analysis of resulting pollutants.

I find this of interest coming from the usually conspiracy shy media.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Already debunked, long time ago.

ATS Search is your friend.......

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

All the debunkers like to dog on that clip. Here is one that is just as good.

You woulda thought the chief meteorologist would have said "can this story, those are contrails" .....yet he/she didn't.
edit on 14-10-2011 by dplum517 because: added

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Debunked?

Meaning it was a fake news cast with actors?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Yeah but imagine that with all those planes flying over your head, its still ridiculously to many planes in that vid. heh.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

OK, chemtrails are real. Every line in the sky that lasts over 10 seconds is one.

now what?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join