It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Chemtrail-day in Holland! Is anyone else seeing this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don't know about other parts of the world but today people are spraying like crazy in the Netherlands.
I live in a eastern region of the country but I spoke to my aunt, who lives in Amsterdam and she told me they're spraying a lot of chemtrails there to. Holland is always kind of a hotspot for chemtrailing but this is just crazy!

I've included a couple of pictures I took a moment ago to show you the current situation above my house:

Flickr:
www.flickr.com...@N03/6243410521/in/photostream

You can even see planes spraying chemtrails in the pictures, they just keep coming!

I would like to know if anyone else in Holland, or the world for that matter, noticed any abnormal chemtrailing today. Would be kind of cool to see if chemtrailing patterns are the same across the earth...
Thanks in advance.

CerdoFuego

+29 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So the fact that winter is approaching and the air is cooler thereby creating conditions where hot exhaust is more likely to form a contrail never entered your mind. The first thing you think of is chemtrailing? What about any of these pictures makes you think this is chemicals and not normal airplane contrails?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mus8472

Easy. Its more interesting to imagine a global conspiracy encompassing every profession that has to do with building or piloting aircraft. Not to mention the obvious government involvement(it is obvious, right?).

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The fact that these plains are flying VERY LOW over my house and therefore shouldn't be able to create such large contrails, despite the cold weather conditions here.
I know contrails are easily mistaken for chemtrails but these remain in the air for more than an hour and are just slowly widening before falling apart. This morning, the sky over here was completely empty and unusually blue, now I can hardly see any blue because of these chemtrails. Anyway, thanks for the input. It's always appreciated.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
now,i aint one to comment on the chemtrail conspiracy,as its always seems to be frowned upon,
but them pictures dont look like normal contrail things.....what the hell is that all about????

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've noticed the chemtrails appearing this morning in northern Netherlands. The sky went from clear blue to trailfilled in a very short time. Now the sky is covered in a whitish haze. I've seen this before here but not as extreme as today.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cerdofuego

The fact that these plains are flying VERY LOW over my house....

How do you determine this? What, to you, is "VERY LOW"?

I looked at those first three pictures that are linked in OP. Those are all high-altitude contrails, clearly. Third photo, you see a contrail in process of forming, has all the typical characteristics. (Looking like it is coming to a point on the "end", where the airplane is, and gradually widening as you look behind where the airplane is. Contrails will alter shape after forming depending on conditions, winds, etc).

That contrail indication is clear evidence that the airplane is at a VERY HIGH altitude....since the airplane photo resolution is not such that we can see the airplane itself!

The contrails dwarfs the airplane, which is also evident.

Have you looked at your weather forecasts, for the area? Satellite photos? Do you understand you can actually follow the airplanes with live tracking websites?

www.flightradar24.com...

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
That looks very intimidating.

Those are not contrails. I still can't believe some ignorant people are calling these things contrails. Contrails dissipate within 30 seconds, but lets just say under 10 minutes just to be safe. These things not only stay up there for hours but they widen and block the entire blue sky for the rest of the day.

I live in Cali and we get sprayed a lot over here. Today I woke up and most of the sky was chemtrails. Its interesting that they come in waves. There are times were for weeks the sky will be clear but then one morning they start the spraying out of nowhere and weather conditions are relatively the same from no spray to spray.

I still don't know what the purpose is but geoengineering is a fair assumptions

Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

I still can't believe some ignorant people are calling these things contrails. Contrails dissipate within 30 seconds

You know nothing about contrails. Proof right there.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

and you sir need to take the blue pill and go back to sleep.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

You sir, need to stop watching movies and start living in reality.

link   
dp
edit on 14-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: mouse is broken, so it clicks alot.

link   
dp
edit on 14-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
What matters is that these fake clouds stop so the Earth as well as life on it can heal and return to normal. Take a bus and save yourselves the airport radiation experiments.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

speaking of movies take a look at video 6 posts up and answer truthfully..is that normal?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Originally posted by JustBreathe11

This happens every Fall and Winter....people in the northern hemisphere make these sorts of threads, and more come along and make claims that are incorrect, based on flawed (or lack of) knowledge:

Those are not contrails. Contrails dissipate within 30 seconds, but lets just say under 10 minutes just to be safe.

Wrong.

Contrails come in varieties....but, that chart above lumps them into three major groups.

I live in Cali and we get sprayed a lot over here. Today I woke up and most of the sky was chemtrails.

I'm in Los Angeles. And no...no "spraying" going on. Why do so many people lie about this??

Its interesting that they come in waves. There are times were for weeks the sky will be clear but then one morning they start the spraying out of nowhere and weather conditions are relatively the same from no spray to spray.

What "weather conditions"?? On the ground? Do you not understand our atmosphere?

We had a bit of a heat wave, yesterday and day before (Wednesday, Thursday 12 and 13 October 2011). An area of high pressure was the reason. There is now a cooling trend, and upper level moisture moving in. This will vary depending on the region of the state, or country you live in.

Itis called "meteorology". Many as you say above "ignorant" people would be well served to get educated about it.

I still don't know what the purpose is but geoengineering is a fair assumptions

Ignorance is bliss.

No, it is just saddening to see.......

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mus8472
So the fact that winter is approaching and the air is cooler thereby creating conditions where hot exhaust is more likely to form a contrail never entered your mind. The first thing you think of is chemtrailing? What about any of these pictures makes you think this is chemicals and not normal airplane contrails?

Your correct in your theory of the cold air interaction with hot gases, faultless!

However, I see them here in the UK all the time and regardless of the weather! some flights are spraying and others are not and the one that are appear always to be lower!

If as you state cool air is the issue, it is also documented that con-trails dissipate roughly 20-30 secs from appearing and do not turn the sky opaque,

So to summarise, you can attempt badly to muddy the waters on half truths, but it is documented that they are do geo-engineering in said format! But have no rational for using Aluminium that cause serious side effect when ingested, something you'll be doing along with the rest of us,

Ignorance is bliss, EH ?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kushin

I can say with 100% certainty that you have no idea how high or low the plane was in the air just by looking at it. Where the plane "appears" to be in the sky isn't evidence of anything. Just like contrails being close to the ground isn't evidence of anything besides contrails.

You do realize that the entire sky is not experiencing the same conditions at the same time, right? Its not a tough concept, it just takes some familiarity with elementary science.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by kushin

it is also documented that con-trails dissipate roughly 20-30 secs from appearing and do not turn the sky opaque,

Whoever "documented" this is an idiot, don't believe everything you read.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

I am aware of the fact that not all planes are necessarily creating chemtrails when a thick white line is appearing behind them, especially when they're on high altitude. The planes that made the chemtrails you see in this picture were flying much lower than the ones you can see in this picture ( I could clearly see the flaps on most of them ). Therefore I cannot be sure that the white lines behind the ones in the picture were chemtrails, I agree with you on that. But on the convenient program you recommended, you can check that no airplanes are flying above Apeldoorn ( the city where I live in ) now and I haven't seen one for an hour or so. Still, the sky is full of the same chemtrails as in the picture and it sure doen't look like there fading. I'm telling you: these are NOT ordinary contrails!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join