It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy cow UFO fleets over Santiago Chile!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
This is really brand new? The action starts around 2:06.... there's a really fast moving object next to what appears to be planes lining up to land.... that object then should not be there if it were planes.

Then around 2:30 they start breaking off into what looks like Chinese lantern patterns, but they're are definitely not lanterns. It looks very similar to this one....

Sure these are separate occasions?

EDIT - I think it IS the same event, just mirrored image... check them both out back to back.... same dispersal but moving off into different directions. I think this mystery is solved?
edit on 25-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

The new video is a mirror image indeed of the video that you posted. But the mystery is still not solved. What are those flying crafts in the old video that you posted? Are they intelligent weather balloons that know how to make formations?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
ya its an amazing video.. never seen mil jets in formation like that at night ( im located in Jacksonville near large naval base) if it is the Chilean military maybe we should be sending our pilots there for training

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

The new video is a mirror image indeed of the video that you posted. But the mystery is still not solved. What are those flying crafts in the old video that you posted? Are they intelligent weather balloons that know how to make formations?

99.999999% chance they are man made aircraft, whether military, civilian, or privately funded is something we can only take the word of officials as our only information.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
All right, which one of you stole my thunder and discovery on the Youtube uploader's video comments?

Uploader of this, are you an intentional HOAXER, or an innocent person who has been fooled by someone else?? MySKr678zEM the youtube code for another video...watch that one, from December 2009. 
Freeze it at :30 seconds....then compare to this one, at 2:07 seconds. It is SAME video, reversed. Shame, what a waste of people's time.
767Captain
13 minutes ago

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by freepatriot

They aren't jets.

edit on 9/26/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
top speed of 500mph... very maneuverable prob why people mistake them for ufos...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Okay, at that late at night. Get real. No air show was going on.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

And you know that, how?
You didn't see this did you?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah I watched it. Looks nothing like planes to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

It does to me but I was talking about the "not at night" part and the statement from FACH.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
:O wow lol

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Though I can not view the video due to location (YouTube is blocked), there was a question regarding formation flying at night. Yes aircraft can fly formations at night and fairly tight ones at that. Military aircraft are fitted with formation lights allowing the pilots to visually align with the other aircraft in the formation. Plus communication between all in the formation.

Just my $.02

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
Though I can not view the video due to location (YouTube is blocked), there was a question regarding formation flying at night. Yes aircraft can fly formations at night and fairly tight ones at that. Military aircraft are fitted with formation lights allowing the pilots to visually align with the other aircraft in the formation. Plus communication between all in the formation.

Just my $.02

That's the thing, they don't fly in formation. Not until the very end. They fly all over the place then regroup to a formation. Like, whatever. At first I thought it was car on a mountain range, but then they group into a blob, then you see bight orbs in a circle radius, and then they group to form a line with one sitting in front them all, then they fly off into the sunset. The formation is hinky if anything for pilot training. lol That's the video in a nutshell.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Thanks for the description of the video.
Just wish I could view them.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

99.999999% chance they are man made aircraft, whether military, civilian, or privately funded is something we can only take the word of officials as our only information.

The answer then is, we don't know what those aircrafts are.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I reckon they were airforce craft on some kind of exercise. But practicing aerobatics in the middle of the night over a city/town sounds a bit unlikely.Was there any noise from the craft? I couldn't make out whether it was background noise or engine noise or both, in the video.

I would assume that an aerobatics team would make quite a noise given their low altitude flight paths and concentration of engines along said paths.

One thing I'm pretty sure of is that they were not Chinese lanterns

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm getting a feeling of deja vu , its not even December yet .

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
We see these all the time. There's a group of pilots/planes who practice maneuvers in the distance from dusk till about 2am, viewed from our back deck. They've been doing that for most of the summer now. Probably practicing flying by instrument.

And in these videos it doesn't look like they are practicing aerobatics, just normal banking and formation.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Flux8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

The answer then is, we don't know what those aircrafts are.

That's true -- we have to rely on someone else telling us what those aircraft are because we can't identify them ourselves...

However, if you use that argument, then you can say the same thing about almost every airplane you ever see high in the sky, but are too far away from to positively identify as an airplane.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This looks like the debris from the satellite that fell. Same twinkling as the video posted in Canada.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join