It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy cow UFO fleets over Santiago Chile!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I seriously doubt normal aircraft can keep formation like this during nigh time flight... and look at the incredible speed!! looks like a military exercise but is it using current known tech..? I doubt it.. if any pilots are reading this do you think military pilots using conventional craft are able to keep to pull formations like this at night?? amazing video .

move to 1.40 to see all the action!
edit on 25-9-2011 by freepatriot because: (no reason given)

update
it does look to be an older video but mirrored... if it is the Chilean air force i am very impressed....

edit on 26-9-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freepatriot

and how do you think aircraft maintain formations at night? Lol.......kind of an interesting statement to make......

Looks to me like either normal aircraft..........or lights on a mountain behind them, perhaps the person moving angles..........

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

looks to be the hallmark triangular shaped fleet,

and massive formations! gonna be dismisses as military feets

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

person is not moving angles.. please elaborate nightime aircraft formations how is this an interesting statement?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is really brand new? The action starts around 2:06.... there's a really fast moving object next to what appears to be planes lining up to land.... that object then should not be there if it were planes.

Then around 2:30 they start breaking off into what looks like Chinese lantern patterns, but they're are definitely not lanterns. It looks very similar to this one....

Sure these are separate occasions?

EDIT - I think it IS the same event, just mirrored image... check them both out back to back.... same dispersal but moving off into different directions. I think this mystery is solved?
edit on 25-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Another similar video posted in 2009.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I was excited too. Then Phage ruined it.

Source

# SANTIAGO, Dec 10 .- The strange "formation of lights" that was seen a couple of days ago in the skies of Santiago, was finally Pillan 14 aircraft from the School of Aviation Fach practicing the graduation ceremony of officers, attended last night by President Michelle Bachelet. According to the Air Force said Terra.cl, over the weekend the group of aircraft flying over a route from the El Bosque air base to San Bernardo. And though the flight is quite noisy, distance is not possible to capture it, which joined the lamps used in the opportunity for fixed and non-intermittent could have caused the confusion of the people. In fact at the base say that every time you perform this kind of night flights, receiving more than a phone call warning of the presence of foreign objects in the sky or UFOs. The alignment observed by dozens of people and caught on video, was due to the maneuvers performed for the Pillan landing.

Pred...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Here we go again. The FACH demonstration team.

Here's just one thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok..
Here's another since that one got linked already.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9/25/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Very impressive video . I cant see how they can be planes , lanterns , or flairs. They are far enough away to be large also , as far as I cant tell , so that rules out anything RC . OK , Just read Phage . Hes right again ofcourse
Well , most likelly he is right....... I would not really completely dismiss TPTB going to the extent of staging mock skydiving events or aircraft maneuvers to dismiss these sightings . If they are real.
edit on 25-9-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It's the exact same video as the older one, just mirrored/reversed video so it looks different but it seems to be the same video, and appears to be a revisited attempt at the Chile UFOs videos.

Older one

This new one

I got this one Phage you can retire from it.
Compare 2:07 of the new one with 0:30 of the older one.
Or pause the old one at 0:35 and pause the new one at 2:13... exact same video, period.

Next.

edit on 25-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Nice video my friend. Thanks for posting.

The FACH graduation occurs early every December. The problem is, its september right now so...
edit on 25-9-2011 by greenCo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
What the heck? Wow, awesome video.

They're here

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

good catch most def its some new or et craft

star just for showing this to me as i have not seen this or phages one
edit on 25-9-2011 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Interesting,

I'm replying so I could do some better analysis later.

Looks like some fleet at first glance, for sure..terrestrial I don't know...

But as each day passes, the more I'm reminded of this D4rk Kn1ght event...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Yes, Phage's second link (2009) is identical to the OP's video.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
this is not from 2009 phage.. tomorrow i will personally call the chiliean airforce to see if they had any exercises that day( i speak spanish) if they had an exercise on that day i will post it here.. if this is the chilean airforce this would be very very impressive...

update it does look like the older video... no need to call chilean airforce lol

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

it does appear to be the same but mirrored..

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Good idea.
But how do you know you've been given the correct date?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

After watching that my head is shaking now. OMG.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

you right... looks like older video that was mirrored... no way of telling correct date

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join